So I was talking to a girl in my english class at college today and asked her about her favourite musical artists...

So I was talking to a girl in my english class at college today and asked her about her favourite musical artists. Unfortunately, she said a bunch of normie shit like arctic monkeys and 21 pilots. She then spun the question around at me, and i answered simply and calmly “Kanye”. And she didn't know who he was. I thought girls were really into rap and hip hop now? She should at least know an artist as deeply influential as ye. Anyway, I just turned away and said sorry i have to get back to my work. What would you have done? Should I still pursue her?

Attached: mA59xMZ5_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22K)

"lol you shoul come ovr & listen to him with me, whats ur snapchat"
ez

you are fucking sad. and probably underage. when will you realise that there is more to people than what they listen to, and that some people arent into music as much as you.

Cringe
Based
Truth

did everyone clap?

"college" is a funny way of spelling middle school

She's a good one if she doesn't know Kanye. Unlikely to have burnt the coal.

I would have said "OMG REALLY I also love Do I Wanna Know and also Nico and the Niners." You can't be honest if you want to date women.

One girl who probably doesn't even bother with celeb gossip crap and just lives in her own bubble
What song would you suggest OP for entry Kanye?

>as deeply influential as ye
keep buying those shoes bae

fucking cringe

ITT proof that /mu is a giant magnet for autism

First week on Yea Forums newfriend?

The reason you're shit talking on Yea Forums and not with a girlfriend is cause all you do is lie to them.
PS. they see through your bullshit.

>Bunch of normie shit
>"Me? Why I like Kanye West."

Quiet the opposite, one the reasons why i have to be seriously bored to be in here at all.
I should add - Music for feel?

kek

stop phoneposting

I would rather date someone into arctic monkeys and 21 pilots than a kanye stan desu. Casual Kanye fans are okay but if he's actually your favorite you're probably insufferable af, judging fron this thread you are. Also Kanye is normie shit for anyone over 24

HOLY PROJECTION BATMAN

if somebody asked me that I would say no, im not going into somebody's house just so I can listen to music that I didn't know existed.

Kek, OP is delusional

The fact that everyone is falling for this bait is astounding

Can you really be called a normie if you listen to artists that haven't been relevant in like a decade?

WHAT DO YOU MEAN, YOU'VE NEVER SEEN BLADE RUNNER?

Attached: 12455FA2-C035-408D-B4DD-9DD02A6350CA.jpg (288x296, 12K)

Oh dear, well that probably because you've never had sex. It was never about the music, can't you see? If she wasn't into you she wouldn't be talking to you in the first place.

If you choose to proceed do so with caution OP. Not knowing who Kanye is goes beyond musical taste, she must have been living under a rock for most of the last decade.

is this bait? This website is for 18+. Fuck off underage newfag

You shouldn't feel proud of living here on Yea Forums... Go outside, talk face to face to people.

>So I was talking to a girl
Calling you out for lying

Desu?....... No, maybe I am just insane

imagine being this retarded

b a s e d

ITT: retards

based

also i don't believe this happened unless the girl is from another country or she was fucking with you
this is like a shitty ragecomic

Nobody cares