All modern music (that is, pop and rap) sucks, because it's made to be only listened passively

All modern music (that is, pop and rap) sucks, because it's made to be only listened passively.

And passive listening sucks (if youre listening for the first time) and only shitty music is "to be listened" passively

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (1000x1000, 103K)

have sex

have sex

have sex

fuck off

>All modern music (that is, pop and rap) sucks

Far more likely you simply haven't the taken the time/lack the attention span to listen to any modern artists beyond surface level pop stars and develop any kind of interesting taste in modern music. Also surmising all modern music to pop and rap displays your clear lack of knowledge on the subject.

>because it's made to be only listened passively.

Demonstrably self evidently wrong of so many artists and their discographies.

>And passive listening sucks
explain why, in detail. does this apply to all forms of media? if i passively watch a film or tv show, or passively read, or passively paint, draw or write are these rendered artistically shit purely because of the fact that they were performed passively?

ahem sorry

have sex

List me your top 10 pop artists and the top 10 pop albums of the last 2 years who are worth listening to actively, then, please :)

>if i passively watch a film or tv show, or passively read, or passively paint, draw or write
>he implies you can do any of these things passively
god what a massive faggot retard lmao

>such a sexless loser he wastes his time "actively" listening to boomershit all day.
No wonder you're all virgins when you emulate the opinion of some 50 year old sex offender just to be contrarian.

its my own opinion, i only used scaruffi as a filler pic for my thread u fag haha

>he couldnt do it, he couldnt list at least 10 pop artists from the last 2 years worth listening to actively
haha you lost, faggot

have sex

have sex

fuck off

fuck off

hshhahahaha he's mad we told him to have sum sexxx

U haz el mad hombre?

Attached: 44-443507_mexican-troll-face-png-transparent-png.jpg (840x735, 217K)

What a goofy perspective. Why do some people get so worked up over what other people enjoy listening to lmfao

>samefagging this hard

Agreed
If you're putting on music in the background while you're browsing Reddit, you're not actually listening to it.
All of the "have sex" posters are in denial of this fact.

>samefagging
Toplel

Not op but some good pop albums since 2017 are probly like (if not counting pop rap)
Janelle monae - Dirty computer
Kali uchis - isolation
SZA - CTRL
Sampha - Process
Paramore - After Laughter
Mgmt - little dark age
Us girls - in a poem unlimited
Hop along - bark your head off, dog
Beach house - 7
Kimbra - primal heart
Father john misty - god’s favorite customer
Teyana taylor - KTSE
SOPHIE - Oil of every pearl’s un-insides
Ariana grande - sweetener
Twenty one pilots - trench
Unknown mortal orchestra - sex & food
Kero kero bonito - Time n place
The 1975 - a brief inquiry into online relationships
Ariana grande - thank u, next
American football - LP3
Billie eilish - when we all fall asleep where do we go
Vampire weekend - father of the bride
1000 gecs

In no order

>paramore
>ariana grande
>twenty one pilots
>billie eilish
jesus christ subOP

you could've put a picture of fantano's face there instead of scaruffi's and nothing would have changed

Yeah I think this is the cringe thread.

based

have you actually listened to any of the albums by those 4 artists?

>talking over a bass line about how many hos you have
yup, that deserves a grammy.

Have sex, stop droning that stupid pedophile and start listening to real music.

Attached: susumu_hirasawa.jpg (462x337, 24K)