Going to summer festivals as an incel

How do you cope, bros?

Attached: une-bande-de-filles-au-festival-de-coachella.jpg (1900x1266, 338K)

i don't go to summer festivals

generally I cope by having sex

I don’t go to summer festivals because they’re really lame
If you’re so asocial that you’re an uncle why are you going?

I have a fairly large uncut penis so I always have fun at festivals

i have a fairly small uncut penis, will i be okay?

I just took lots of drugs and ogled the half naked women around me.

You literally feel filthy for days after a festival though, the smell of raw sewage never leaves you. I wouldn’t go back to one.

No. You should try to grow your dick out a little bit

>I just took lots of drugs and ogled the half naked women around me.
this is what i do every day anyways

try not being a cunt.

Do people really go to festivals by themselves? It's quite an undertaking buying tickets, driving there, parking, finding a good sport, etc.

If you’re socially retarded enough to be a virgin I’m surprised you’d be up to attending a festival

>it’s called not being a cunt
>uncle
Based Freudian slip phonepost

explain this new meme to me

>Uncut
Haha look at this neanderthal bragging about his burrito dog dick, we all know women prefer the superiorly aesthetic and hygienic circumcized master race keep coping

One of the biggest incels I know got sucked off at a festival, they're really just gatherings for sluts who have literally no standards

I only go to these if my friends have extra tickets. You don't go to these if you're an incel; incel's are too socially awkward to leave home most days.

How are you supposed to have sex at a festival when you're pinging the whole time.
Do yanks not ping at festivals or something?

>girl does your friend a favor
>call her a slut

Attached: 1424693052695.png (244x252, 86K)

meant for

All the time, guess europoors are pussies

>implying pilly willy isn't a thing

wtf is a ping you monkey

Nice euphemism you tripfag retard.

doing a bunch of mdma and ketamine

>attack of the wine aunts

I have a fairly large uncut (and even curved) penis but i never had sex and doubt i ever will

The Phantom Incel

Even most normies hate summer festivals, they just sorta force eachother to go.

Essentially , get kicked out of your tent and have to drive everyone home the next day.

Doesn't change the fact that incels live in your head rent free. Umad?

music festivals these days are a total wank. i went to one recently that had a hairstyling salon pop-up caravan, a moet & chandon tent, makeovers & styling, vans selling bespoke $30 hamburgers. like wtf? glamping & instagramming fucks everywhere. sure it was one of the big established events but fuck it all. shove this fake-ass glamping lifestyle shit in your assholes

Music festivals fucking suck and yet people pay hundreds of dollars to be subjected to that for days. I don’t get it.

Use a condom

sigh. was a time that if you hooked up with someone at a festival that wasnt covered in filth it was a bonus. now you get your hair done & drink champagne. another reason to hate zoomers.

t. Schlomo

fpbp

check out the huge crotch gap on the duckface. she must be a real size queen.

But, I am an incel

do ket like everyone else, in that case nobody cares if you look a little off and you won't care either

Whats wrong with you guys. I am here because of my depression, but you guys are on another level.

why do women dress like bohemian rejects at these things? Looks so stupid.

Based and fluppilled
Oy vey, good goyim
be proud of your mutilated penis

Hooking up with random guys is slut behaviour though

wait, its summer?

your friend is a slut for hooking up with a random girl

It's not a good location to have sex, at least at outdoor fests. I went to Bonaroo with my girlfriend in 2013 and 2014 and trust me, being covered head to toe in dirt and other people's sweat really kills the sex.

Find a wingman.

>being covered in dirt and other peoples sweat makes sex LESS enjoyable for you
Different strokes I guess

But my friends a guy, so he's not a slut just desperate

Just broke up with my gf at a festival some weeks ago.
She started making out with a random chad like 15 minutes after we broke up.
Still salty about it.

I'm sorry user, but remember that moment when she comes begging you to take her back as a single mother

Usually just masturbate when I get home.

nothing to cope with really, it's a great time and you dont think about it

Slut is a synonym for female

>summer festival
these are awful. the only reason women go there is to take selfies for social media because women are subhumans who do everything for attention

No, he’s a slut

>not dancing and enjoying the music with thousands of other people who are all vibing and just enjoying themselves
i wonder why you're an incel

>dancing
>vibing
fag

Bluepilled af
Based

>dancing
>vibing

Attached: 1562628942654.jpg (323x412, 40K)

If you're an incel it's because you're a pathetic creep. Stay indoors.

cope

You're going to live a completely unfulfilled life.

Fulfillment is relative

if you need women to live a fulfilling life you have some very big issues. seek help and good luck.