No man will ever come close to matching his aesthetic

No man will ever come close to matching his aesthetic

Attached: dcf36eb04ea5b2b27cc62565f32a2c1d--viktor-tsoi-jackie-chan.jpg (236x370, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CFJi3RieXS4
youtube.com/watch?v=XxVPUwr0Z3Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He also made good songs

Smoking and looking cool? Yeah that's a new one

Literally just Wolverine with a cigarette. Yeah, real unique

pleb Amerifats be gone.
Also Patrician Rock thread.
youtube.com/watch?v=CFJi3RieXS4

Asian wolverine

He was the real rebel, actually fighting an unjust system through music, and not crying about faggot marriage or whatever amerifats were doing.

>Rockstar
>Real rebel
What a fucking joker

Compared to your sissy standards, there is no denying it.

Attached: 3773747373.jpg (225x225, 7K)

kino was a shit west-recycling garbage band just like any eastern bloc band - only recycling what the west has already done, music standards being like 15-20 years backwards

very boring, very uneventful and forgettable band. NEXT!

Who better captured the feel of the late soviet hardship than Kino?

Attached: 9ae182599813af396a4f11bdd0126f9c.jpg (552x740, 53K)

I prefer the Polish band Siekera or however the fuck it's spelled, and their album Nowa Alexandria most of all (post-punk/cold wave) though the title track is a ripoff of a killing joke song

youtube.com/watch?v=XxVPUwr0Z3Q

Siekiera has a very nice sound, and coldwave fits the time and feel well. but aesthetically speaking there is no competition.

Attached: Francesco_Humenyi_facebook.jpg (1000x625, 65K)

That he was a joke, yeah I know

>Actually fighting an unjust system
>Through music
Even your Soviet forefathers are laughing at that ridiculous sentiment.

I would say they were pretty aesthetic

Attached: Siekiera_drugi_skład.jpg (600x618, 25K)

He united the youth together against something unjust. While he didnt participate in the glorious deeds like saving the motherland from foreign invation, he certainly did more for the youths awakening then any american artist has ever accomplished. He is not only credited for this deed by the bew government, he is also regarded as a national treasure.

Attached: Victor_Tsoi_1986_cropped.jpg (300x421, 22K)

Attached: 65d.png (434x327, 32K)

You have no taste and you obviously haven't heard Akvarium or Zvuki Mu judging by your shitty opinion. Also, although Kino did take influence from the shitty Western genre that is Post-Punk/Goth rock Kino perfected the genre by making their own. No band wrote a song like "Spokoinaia Notch" which has the best Guitar Riff in all Alt Rock for sure. But judging by your takes your Amerifat brain should stick listening to The Pixies or something cause you're obviously on a lower IQ scheme.

I literally just responded. By saying that there's a better band from the Eastern Bloc, and that's Siekiera

You can't backtrack now, None European.

While they are good, they cant compete.

Attached: Kino1986leningrad.jpg (531x800, 53K)

They never wrote a song like "Spokoinaya Notch" or an anthem like "Peremen". They are not the same. Just cause they are in a similar genre doesn't mean their music and aesthetics are comparable.

and kino has never written a song like "Decades" by Joy Division, so fuck right off

lol faggot

Decades is fucking garbage compared to anything Kino so shut up kid, you can't shill your favorite RYM band here.

>Decades is fucking garbage compared to anything Kino so shut up kid
jesus christ thats how you detect a stupid troll
if you want to bait, try harder next time and be more believable next time pls

>someone does't like your shitty overhyped Britbong band
I like JD but nothing comes close to Kino which are peak Post-Punk someday you'll grow up and understand kiddo.

i listen to kino
i have a gf now
very cool

it has already been surpassed

Attached: 5212432E-D229-45DE-87A8-52A152F4BAEF.jpg (480x400, 40K)

YIKES

>Comparing some Electropunk thot to Tsoi

Attached: images.png (213x237, 8K)

He literally just played guitar though

lol sure buddy retard

Attached: egor.jpg (600x655, 96K)

He wrote nearly every single song they ever released.