What's your thoughts on the most underrated album of the 2010s Yea Forums?

What's your thoughts on the most underrated album of the 2010s Yea Forums?

Attached: ShowImage.jpg (898x628, 88K)

ez 4 me

Attached: Gloss Drop.jpg (500x500, 50K)

Lil Dicky is without a doubt the worst rapper of this decade. Only white losers listen to Lil Dicky because of "muh lyricism". OP you are fucking retarded and you deserve to go to hell you fucking faggot

earth is my single of the year so far bro wtf is your problem

Lil Dicky is just awful

your attitude and behavior is just awful

everything you like and love is completely subjective

Dumb jew boy with small penis.

If you like Lil Dicky then everything you like and love is completely awrful and you deserve to be told that

OP said underrated. When this shit dropped nobody would shut the fuck up about it.

I didn't care about Dicky until that Earth song. I hate that song so fucking much. I'm an environmentalist, I've written environmental stories, I've done environmental work, I like environmental bands. I even like 3D animation. But that song is so fucking bad it's unforgivable

i think they gave all the money from it to charity, so that's really the only redeeming factor about it

It went into dickys greedy jew pockets

Such wasted potential. If he wasnt a cuck and didnt do shitty comedy he would be solid

fucking checked

If lil dicky wasn’t shit would he be called fairly large uncut dicky?

Attached: 2EBAFB32-5BD0-4572-AF5E-31116C440E83.jpg (1024x1024, 32K)

This faggot retard I know for some reason thought I would love lil dicky. He would constantly play him when I was around trying to convince himself and me that he’s good after I told him like 30 times that he’s a faggot and sucks.

hehe im white small peepee hehehehe

Damn

>white
You might need to rethink that

jews aren't white

THIS NIGGA AYEEEEEEEE
but then he made the most retarded song on this planet. why the fuck is this guy even in this thread. i refuse to give you my take on the 2010s.

He’s proud of his fairly small cut penis. Gonna be a cringe from me

Imagine being this pathetic.

This! The whole fucking white and nerdy shit is fucking SNL teir

If you didnt like Earth that means you dont like the enviornment which makes you a massive faggot