Musicians, what instruments do you play?

Musicians, what instruments do you play?

What style of music do you enjoy to play the most?

Attached: yukio mishima books.jpg (944x629, 88K)

>what instruments do you play?
yes

>What style of music do you enjoy to play the most?
All electronic music

guitar,metal, i wanna add electronic bits to my stuff kind of like black metal but inspired by electronic noise/ambient acts

guitar, bass, keys, drums

i like to get really high and fidget with the settings on my pedals all afternoon

Guitar. For me, Jazz and Art Rock. Also, check these digits

Attached: 1560147830697.jpg (1200x900, 110K)

i used to do this
now i actually focus on gitting gud
i used to think i was just a fuckin retard who simply couldn't do lead now it's very natural

no, i've been playing guitar for like 12 years, but only recently got into pedals and recording (like last 4 years) so im still in the "aw dude i gotta find my sound/tone" period

Tenor saxophone is my main; I've translated my sax skill to the other saxes, clarinet, and some flute; I know some piano and I'm trying to get better with it; I have a trombone that I'm forcing myself to learn by the end of this year.
I enjoy playing jazz/funk most

How are yours ears?

Classical guitar is best. Metal is pretty cool too.

piano

...synthpop
also, it's yukio!

Mostly fine since I'm pretty young and keep my ears protected when playing in large ensembles. I have some tinnitus but no hearing loss. I think the tinnitus is caused by my seasonal allergies' effect on my sinuses.

Lol. Sorry. I meant how good are yours, as in can you guys listen to music and know what's going on?

Like if you hear the melody of a song, you know what notes they are relative to the key.

i like to bang drum loud to loud punk music

I can play most melodies after a few seconds of figuring it out but I'm not good enough to instantly recognize intervals or play it 100% right the first time.

>what instruments do you play?
Guitar
>What style of music do you enjoy to play the most
Avant-prog and Symphonic prog mostly, but of course classic rock staples are always fun now and then

reeeeaaaallly innaccurate. i think it has more to do with me doubting myself. i can tell when things are out of tune, even if slightly, but i cant tell if it's up or down.

like if im not told the key (and i cant see what chords you're playing) im gonna sort of freeze, but then there have been moments where i can let go and just sort of clear my mind and i realize my ears are fine. it's in my head.

i dont think i'll get over this hurdle to be honest

Drums

I had a solo project back when i was at school but that i had to drop eventually, black metal with a bit of industrial and grindcore here and there, now i wanna do something again, that i have more time and it's easier to distribute, but i wanna do dungeon synth, does anyone here, have any experience on the matter ? i'm looking for a software that includes a drum machine/percussions.

bass/upright, ukulele, i sing, guitar, piano, and i make autistic beats with my hands
in descending order of skill
classical with an orchestra is fucking awesome, but i mostly just play whatever feels good regardless of style

decent at bass, meh at guitar/piano/drums, very good songwriter and lyricist, good voice
mainly into indie stuff like captured tracks

im hardly a musician, I just started learning piano 2 months ago and I'm now learning the circle of keys

Upright bass

I love jazz and the saxophone in general

>musicians
>this place
i hope you aren't referring to bandcamp shitters as musicians

I play guitar, bass, keyboards, and drums. I suck at all of them.

Electric Bass, and Keyboards (formerly guitar but not in almost 4 years).

Alt Rock/Indie Pop, I also love playing New Wave a bit.

Guitar
Jazz

>dungeon synth
ask /prod/

t. 15 year old

guitar and bass and i have a small drum kit.

i like playing music like Ariel Pink and R. Stevie Moore. as well as K1$$