Is it possible to make a bedroom recording that sounds better than a studio-produced recording from the 60s-90s?

Is it possible to make a bedroom recording that sounds better than a studio-produced recording from the 60s-90s?

Attached: 17EFB10E-3078-47A6-AD25-63082059ADFB.jpg (960x1280, 376K)

depends on your budget and skill level

Yeah
Shit is cheap as fuck now you can make stuff that sounds better than modern stuff

but why

Bedroom metal is a real thing bro I could write a whole decent record right now with just my interface, free impulse responses i got online, and other software etc

not 100% of course but you can get pretty close. however, that final step is really where you listen to some albums recorded on tape with $10,000 mics from the 50s on vintage amps and you're like "damn this is crazy"

Name of her?

Ashley rae goldenberg

yike(s)

Attached: 59155449-9E33-48AB-944A-C532D60C4153.jpg (512x512, 34K)

Yeah but it won't feel like a metal record. The combined performance of the band captures the right energy. Metal made via a playlist views with drummer vst and some pedal emulations will sound flat and cold.

t-that's a dude, right?

you can get the guitars pretty good with software and if you sit there for hours you can fix hit velocity on drums but its not gonna be better than a real album recorded regular but you can do really fucking good just by yourself, i would write demos this way but use a studio for a full lp

jewish female

would berry

Attached: 1557351109148.jpg (680x558, 57K)

Sounds like cope. You need to rehearse and record takes together, also you need to live the lifestyle for it to come out through your playing. People would rather listen to a garbage recording of a great song than a technical math metal record made with bias amp and and whatever drum kit you put together and sequenced. Not trying to attack you either, I hope you can see what I mean of the importance of the organic human element

i literally agreed with you

Sorry bro, am stoned.

its ok bro stop slonking mid its rotting ur noggin, do it for me bro i love you bro

not OP but if you're a musician and not getting stoned regularly, what the fuck are you doing

ill be honest bro weed kills my motivation and im lazy as fuck as is, i just use adderall and it makes me more motivated hopefully it comes out in my music some how

adderall is 10x worse for you than weed idiot

just drink caffeine

i dont care if its WORSE i need to get shit DONE, i also drink caffeine. I will probably come off the stuff within a year or so though

Different guy but I disagree. That’s what you like and that’s fine, but that don’t mean everyone has to do it that way

I don't know, every time I try to record vocals I always sound like Ram Ranch like my vocals were recorded in a different room. It's my biggest hurdle when it comes to music I still haven't figured it out.

Attached: 59ybkil5v9r21.png (2518x1200, 196K)

kike(s)

I have some sad looking white widow.. you're too right bro good looks I'll do it for us.

>tfw stopped smoking a couple months ago after being high every day for 3 years
let's get it bros

getting drunk regularly and inhaling a pack of cigarettes an hour

I still want to berry my face in those khazar milkers

unless you mean digital guitar aswell and not using a real one i agree to most parts

if you actually own a guitar and know how to play it check out kemper preamp (or anything similar)
if you are running big budget check out the axe fx II / III.

You can do pretty much anything you could do in a "real studio" with that thing.