2019... I am forgotten

2019... I am forgotten

Attached: file.png (1200x1195, 1.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

setlist.fm/setlist/radiohead/2016/palacio-de-los-deportes-mexico-city-mexico-23fd3caf.html
setlist.fm/setlist/radiohead/2016/palacio-de-los-deportes-mexico-city-mexico-63fd3a17.html
youtube.com/watch?v=EdmL835q9To
youtube.com/watch?v=s6nmq_XK9a4
youtube.com/watch?v=McuHVXgR8dA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Little by little is the only song I revisit off this

uhhhh... so?

Emphasized rhythm was nice but ultimately the album was uninteresting to me

it's still their best album

better than A Moon Shaped Pool

objectively their best album is Kid A. but king of limbs is my personal favorite. I like it because it doesn't sound like a radiohead album

That's impossible because A Moon Shaped Pool is the best Radiohead album.

No it's objectively OK Computer because RYM

OKC is 4.23 and Kid A is 4.21
Not enough of a difference where we can say RYM decides it. rather, I decide it because my taste if superior.

You don't have to take this so seriously. It was a joke. Nonetheless, I expect your choice although I personally prefer OKC.

I can't tell if Yea Forums really loves Radiohead or really hates Radiohead
>inb4 Yea Forums is one person
It is

my post was a joke as well my dude. and I respect your choice of OKC.

Still the best era of Radiohead since Hail to the Theif. Amazing live shows, lots of experimenting in studio and live, best from the basement and most coherent album to date with a lot of side-material to make up for the 8 songs. This album and everything from those years was great.

Meanwhile half of the IR songs sound shit live, and the AMSP shows where absolute shit, and the album itself had very little staying power.

>Meanwhile half of the IR songs sound shit live
are you suggesting In Rainbows From the Basement isn't fantastic?

Im suggesting that I actually saw them live in their last three album tours, and songs like Jigsaw, House of Cards, Faust Arp, All I Need and (for some fucking reason) Videotape all sounded pretty shit in the stadiums they played. Those shows were messy as fuck, and for some fucking reason, Radiohead sounds at its absolute worst when interpeting their most simple songs live. Same shit happened in the AMSP shows, but worse, since the orchestral elements were gone too.

TKOL shows were rad as fuck, most songs were new renditions of Kid A/ Amnesiac deep cuts, b-sides and the new songs were bonkers live. Adding in Clive was a stroke of genius, and he was underused as fuck in the last tour.

The IR from the basement is still great, of course.

which year did you see their AMSP tour? it's generally acknowledged that the 2016 tour was pretty weak but they got their shit back together the following 2 years.

Any two-drummer setup sounds sloppy to me and that was went they started to go downhill live imo.

Last good tour they did was for In Rainbows

yeah i been thinkin a lot about time. a lot about death too, as these two things seem intertwined. yeah i know you knew that already, i just been thinkin about it lately. feels like i've wasted time, and wasted time will begat a wasted death that much is certain. but is any death wasted? with time, will my body not become with the soil, will i not return to the earth and be born again in the flowers that bloom in spring and be carried by honeybees across each respective golden field to and fro back and from over and over again and will i not drift in the breeze as a dandelion-seed perhaps in a mushroom spore and will i not become these things with time? if time may not be my benefit now, maybe it will be in-beyond, i've been lifting a lot, taking a lot of klonopin and getting into bar-fights. think it's about over. gonna be seeing you soon. you won't recognize me, i'll be the one calling your name.

Attached: hydefoldsigma.png (1000x500, 119K)

I like this post

Yeah, it was in 2016. At least the stage was much more interesting. It seems that "getting thier shit together" was playing less from that fucking record, though.

Those 2016 setlists were just too samey and relied too fucking much on nostalgia from their first records. I actually saw them close their shitty setlists with Creep twice, for fucks sake.

>I actually saw them close their shitty setlists with Creep twice, for fucks sake.
this is a very.. un-radiohead thing to do

It's one of their worst records. Moon Shaped Pool totally made up for it though.

Thom doesn't seem to mind Creep all that much anymore

TKOL was on point, ASMP was sloppy as fuck. You might have not liked the TKOL tracks or something, but most IR songs sound waaaay worse live.

IR was a great tour overall because the setlist still had a lot of space to mix it up with classics and deep cuts from OKC to HttT, as well as some top notch performances of songs like Weird Fishes, Nude and Reckoner

They did play Blow Out for the first time in a long time during the 2018 tour

What was the date? I want to look at the setlist?

Based

I still think it's just a random spark of contrariarism, it will die down soon and on the next release they'll retake over lul

setlist.fm/setlist/radiohead/2016/palacio-de-los-deportes-mexico-city-mexico-23fd3caf.html

First night highlights: Bloom, Burn the Witch,
Ful Stop, Feral, Planet Telex was pretty badass. Lowpoints: Sound problems in Pyramid Song, Weird Fishes, the EIIRP/Idioteque medly cut short both songs. Other ASMP songs werent that great live.

setlist.fm/setlist/radiohead/2016/palacio-de-los-deportes-mexico-city-mexico-63fd3a17.html

highlights: 2+2=5 was fucking insane, Paranoid Android was great too, no sound problems this time around (though they kind of botched Bloom this time around. Lowpoints: I felt that by the time How to disappear completely and Exit music rolled around, I was way too exhausted from other moody songs from this night and the previous one, they feel flat for me personally. Still a much better set than the first.

Also, I saw Roger Waters twice a few days before, so I was kind of burned out by the end of the second Radiohead show.

Thanks

i love the TKOL but no way it's better than AMSP

codex sucks ass

You have shit taste and should feel bad about it you pathetic loser

harsh but fair

Radiohead reigns.
All his albums are gloriously divine.
End.

radiohead has a history of picking up bad versions of the songs and keeping up the good songs from the albums
youtube.com/watch?v=EdmL835q9To
for example this is better than the album version
youtube.com/watch?v=s6nmq_XK9a4
youtube.com/watch?v=McuHVXgR8dA
and this should have been on the album

it was really just an embarissing release and they knew it.

great album