SOUNDCLOUD/BANDCAMP/ETC

shill, rec, do whatever you want, so long as u have fun

Attached: soundcloud-logo-56a320f03df78cf7727be72e.png (768x439, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/boyhousemusic/lets-try-this-again
soundcloud.com/pool-view/needle-in-the-hay
soundcloud.com/crackbery/tell-me
soundcloud.com/yungchuck420/sets/never-surrender
bedward.bandcamp.com/album/meanderings-vol-1
youtu.be/F9AOfFcyPsU
djdubbi.bandcamp.com/album/volume-80-meniverse
soundcloud.com/prettyoverpowered/sos
m.soundcloud.com/imbred
soundcloud.com/toybreaker
soundcloud.com/bennysilver/if-a-miracle-only-happens-once-then-whats-it-called-the-second-time
soundcloud.com/sewerperson/super_sonic-tundra-beats
soundcloud.com/garbagio/high-end-zen
soundcloud.com/b-rad-94
youtube.com/channel/UC4ZXgMLXwCPaO1in5GOosgg
soundcloud.com/captain_cloudy/electricity
open.spotify.com/artist/5GW3bt2D7aqhOUS1YaolBO
droopies.bandcamp.com/
droopies.bandcamp.com/yum
droopies.bandcamp.com/merch
soundcloud.com/plooootoe
soundcloud.com/user7735/sets/eproxis
ashensteeple.bandcamp.com/track/nepal-single-version
soundcloud.com/hwitenoice/young
soundcloud.com/hwitenoice/faded
soundcloud.com/user-961157348/sets/the-clio-awards-beat-tape
soundcloud.com/whoisknvs/knvs-x-von-slots-used-to-prod-knotperry
youtu.be/8dg9snY_VPc
fishhook.bandcamp.com/
twitch.tv/xxboba_boixx
open.spotify.com/artist/1XOqtxoidOJCvRC2FLnLdP
soundcloud.com/boba_boi/
youtu.be/r-wm1EIDvco
youtu.be/z3tISzEZE00
youtu.be/oWYIXf90YfU
soundcloud.com/porkfuu
crystalcage.bandcamp.com
bitchute.com/video/q1H854Frnv6Y/
youtu.be/8zQfsVlELH8
soundcloud.com/jenmusique
soundcloud.com/vlad-codila/deep-voyage
youtube.com/watch?v=ViRXUA_h6uo
frownpaper.bandcamp.com/album/frown-paper
youtube.com/watch?v=e8wAQjakQL8
soundcloud.com/the-big-connection/sets/waking-up-to-sleeping-1
youtube.com/watch?v=oyWPrh6ZGU4
mothershiploudspeakerz.bandcamp.com/album/wirehead
soundcloud.com/wateroverdose
soundcloud.com/andrew_tha_g/keeping-it-up
soundcloud.com/in-the-bottling-room/baby-craig-david-remix
m25music.bandcamp.com/album/rush-hour
soundcloud.com/infernl/israfel
youtube.com/watch?v=fJztBKiQ6Bc&t=5s
soundcloud.com/nick-furnia-13525936/oxen-of-the-sun-1
soundcloud.com/james-3k/get
soundcloud.com/ckbaudio/sex-education-snippet
boudewijn.bandcamp.com/album/suicide-magazine
soundcloud.com/elizaione/song-about-running-without-shoes
soundcloud.com/slave-beaver-revolt/someones-basement-in-florida
eatenbynostalgia.bandcamp.com/album/it-stares-back-prologue-original-soundtrack
soundcloud.com/expanding-sponge
expandingsponge.bandcamp.com
soundcloud.com/mephisto_waltz/mephisto-waltz-full-set
martin-nilsen.bandcamp.com/album/the-scarecrow
charlottecrosby.bandcamp.com/track/icarus
soundcloud.com/dj-dubbi
soundcloud.com/gavinisaloser
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> indie
> electronic
> trip hop
> shoegaze

Attached: letstrythisagain.png (2000x2000, 3.16M)

> Trap
> Piano

Attached: 55D3F4BB-C1B8-454A-BBA5-2DAB0F970576.jpg (750x722, 102K)

soundcloud.com/crackbery/tell-me

>Glitch R&B
>Glitch Hop
>Wonky

Attached: YCWS8411 (1).jpg (1826x2048, 1.5M)

soundcloud.com/yungchuck420/sets/never-surrender
>BRAND NEW ALBUM
>EGG MUSIC
>BASED
>PROG, TECHNO, WORLD, HIP HOP, ETC

lemme know what ur fav track is one the album!

this song is so cozy. fuckin crazy everytiem

Attached: 66041721_2322574464679394_4173085203700383744_n.jpg (720x960, 270K)

>short 4 song EP
>shoegazey, indie alternative, catchy, melancholy, stereolab/broadcast/autolux-inspired

Attached: meanderings.png (1020x781, 80K)

This is my new MUSIC VIDEO!!!

youtu.be/F9AOfFcyPsU
>Techno Boom
>Breakbeat Trance
>Progressive House
This isn't glitchy enough to call it that, experiment more the destruction of songs. Your music is as typical as most EDM. that's your problem. 99% of EDM out there is cookie cutter. That's why people hate my music, I'm actually trying to change the genre up instead of pooping while listening to kicks hit on 1 and 3 saying "yup! that's finished!"

Boring/Bland. Plus..You need to Learn how to boost your bass. I can help you out quite a bit if you ask, but for now what you need to focus on is Making great bass patches. to make a beginner bass, get a defult patch in Harmor, turn the low-pass on A to 10% and 0% on B, and then turn the Sub up on both A and B, next turn on some slight distortion and then EQ the sub in the mixer up all the way.

Do what I told you!

REC

Attached: IMG_9442.jpg (1136x645, 81K)

And forgot this!! This is my most recent L.P. "Volume 8.0" a.k.a "MEniverse" ... It will BLOW YOUR MIND!!

djdubbi.bandcamp.com/album/volume-80-meniverse
>Techno Boom
>Progressive House
>Experimental Pop
released July 7, 2019

CREDITZ:
Me - Production(on tracks 1 & 11), Ideas, Time Management, Support.
Max Montagne - Production.
GioteX - Keyboards, Production, Engineering.
$wagg $tuff - Sampling, Production.
DJ BluFlaim - Production.
DJ Majikk - Production.
Smear-City - Production.
S.W.S.T.L.P. - Production.
Love-Mode Machine - Production.
Hi-Hat Hank - Hi-Hat Production.
That Swifty&Doubles - Production.
Ocean SköPé - Production.
Sm0keshowz - Production.
Fr33Dumb Beats - Beat Sampling.
Freddy "Zero Stop" - Engineering.
DJ Whopshow Test - Engineering.
Kev "Hold My Drink" K. Bennson - Engineering.

NEW SONG #2

soundcloud.com/prettyoverpowered/sos

>alternative

RECS:

Attached: 20884901_10211137065517128_987456958_n.jpg (960x960, 108K)

Rec

m.soundcloud.com/imbred

Attached: 6738F0F6-904A-4938-990F-8531AAABD4C5.jpg (709x709, 115K)

100% REC this one r-r-ru-right here!!

SKIP this wannabe. He wants to be like me and I call him a little boy, he's no man I'll tell you all that!

Not bad overall, but bro heres a tip for getting your guitars to actually sound heavy:
Turn knobs marked "gain" or "overdrive" all the way up. Turn other volume knobs down to get the loudness you want. Once you've proved you can get heavy distortion, dial things back to find the tone you want. Focus on being LOUD!! Some amps won't distort at low volumes, mainly because that's dumb as all hell LOL. If yours is like this, either just play loud or give up.

This is me

soundcloud.com/toybreaker

>downtempo

Attached: forsong.jpg (1000x1000, 808K)

soundcloud.com/bennysilver/if-a-miracle-only-happens-once-then-whats-it-called-the-second-time

made this was kinda feeling it i never finish it tell me what you think and maybe just make fun of me

recc

Attached: Kurosaki Ichigo Bankai Hollow Bleach Wallpaperjpg (1).jpg (1280x800, 191K)

soundcloud.com/sewerperson/super_sonic-tundra-beats
proud of this one let me know what you think

what the fuck are you talking about EDM you stupid bitch, your music sounds like shit, thats why they hate it, theres not other reason you delusional retard

I'm stoked on this. So you know I'm gonna shill

soundcloud.com/garbagio/high-end-zen

Attached: chesta wire frame.png (160x120, 13K)

soundcloud.com/b-rad-94
youtube.com/channel/UC4ZXgMLXwCPaO1in5GOosgg

New track dropped Saturday, and I set up a youtube channel. Shows hopefully by the autumn.

>garage rock
>alternative
>blues rock
>hard rock
>punk

reccs

Attached: SG1.jpg (720x960, 221K)

soundcloud.com/captain_cloudy/electricity

>Instrumental Hip Hop
>Beats
>Sampling

Attached: 2b2fd044e7b13fba1dcbfb32f1ba7f3b.jpg (600x729, 48K)

This isn't bad but it's VERY generic. Show some flair next time.

HAHA you're so upset!! How about stop crying and make interesting music, that way I won't have to put you in your place so often. and if you think you're making hip hop and not EDM ... I have a cold hard truth coming your way... LOL

REC as usual. but you didn't REC me....???

You should start focusing on making unique music instead of jumping on the wannabe-bones-or-xxxtendies bandwagon. The trap bubble in general is about to pop, so you should stop chasing popularity that way, it won't work.

Me

Your beats are a big generic and I recognize the Samples. the sample sounds like it was recorded to a 15ips tape machine with a live band going straight through a console, and the drums are coming from a drum machine, synth, or stock DAW drum samples, chances are the context won’t make sense, you should always focus on that crispy sound quality bro.
In my mind I’m thinking “ok, what can I do to make these drums sound better, like they BUMP to the sample, but still stick out and hit hard?” Bro... Think about it like this, it might mean you have to be processing to the sample, or processing to the drums, or both. And generally needssome experimentation to make it BOOM in the speaker. And also mmatching the space is super key. This isn’t easy, it takes a really ADVANCED ear like mine. But if you can train yourself to listen to the ambience in the sample and recreate that ambience around the drums, but don't get confused. You follow? Next turn up the EQ low end (bass) and ta-da you're better.

I am

bruh if you think your shitty music isn't generic you're crazy

your'e never going to make it, just get a job dubbi, no one likes your pathetic attempt at dubstep

>Thinking I still make dubstep
LOL, get learnt. You don't even know why you hate me outside of me dissing you. You haven't even actually listened to my music and just base your opinion off of old opinions about that that have been floating around here for the last decade. You're a funny little guy.. keep crying! I'll keep having FUN!

Not bad, you'll actually like my new music video, breakbeatzz!!

Me

damn you are so delusional its almost funny man. you should really go watch some youtube tutorials on production

www.soundcloud.com/yourboyhennyd/hot-dog-prod-illuid-haller

First new song in a long time.

>smooth rap
>actually good ::)
>bars
>psychadelic influence

Recced and commented in other threads
the way the drum lurches on 632 is unreal, really fukked with it

THATS OUR SONG THATS OUR SONG- the vocals sound good, u really figured out how to use autotune in nice ways ::)

damn

Attached: Hot Dog Henny D.png (1600x1600, 1.53M)

DROOPIES
open.spotify.com/artist/5GW3bt2D7aqhOUS1YaolBO

droopies.bandcamp.com/
>vocals drums guitars
free album download codes:
qcfz-7ekx
fsdn-vugq
eecr-6fe6
redeem @ droopies.bandcamp.com/yum

droopies.bandcamp.com/merch
t-shirts tapes fuzz pedals

Attached: es1957711818_10.jpg (1200x1200, 318K)

sorry master dubbi, have my rec

soundcloud.com/plooootoe

>my music
>listen

rec:

Attached: RWS_Tarot_09_Hermit.jpg (220x381, 49K)

soundcloud.com/user7735/sets/eproxis

>Electronic
>Experimental
>Ambient
>Trap

Attached: coverart.jpg (750x750, 378K)

dude youre like the last person we should take advice from

youre literally shilling yourself on Yea Forums for 6 years lmao

lmao yeah fuck that guy

That music video and song was fucking awful lmaoooo

Wow you babies are way too jealous! Grow a pair of balls and have some fun! LOL. Sad to see how insecure man-children are about people who decide to enjoy themselves. Keep getting mad that your boring soundcloud account isn't "blowing up" HAhahahA!!
Oh well, keep wasting your life I guess....

Fix your URL already.

Show some personality when you post instead of posting like pvssies like for example. That's why he's going to end up in a boring 9-5 for the rest of his mediocre life while characters like me will have FUN!!

Me

ashensteeple.bandcamp.com/track/nepal-single-version

>psychedelic-esque
>fuzz folk
>maybe shoegaze

would love to know what you think

reccs:

Attached: coverfinal.jpg (2500x2500, 850K)

FUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOU

you keep taking shots at me but meanwhile youre the one who post music on Yea Forums for 6 years and nobody knows your name or even likes you lmaoo get meds for your schizophrenia bitch
youre worse than unkle adams

soundcloud.com/hwitenoice/young

>Melodic Hip-Hop
>Rap
>Trap

How do I be less doo doo

Recs
Needle is insane, I didn't think you would do it differently but you did and it worked really well.

I liked Terminal, I don't think I could rap over it myself though

This is pretty great man, I think it would be cool if you did something really chill like lofi type stuff, I think it might just be the tempo though, relax is really good it just still feels tense to me. Here's an example of what I mean by a more chill lofi beat soundcloud.com/hwitenoice/faded

Are you the guitarist or the vocalist of the band?

Attached: ..png (841x819, 1.2M)

I played guitar, did vocals, and played drums on the demos. I have a drummer who's learning the songs now.

you aren't "blowing up" either clearly, and every one on here hates you and your awful music

Stop telling me to change my url I don't care

Lmao you're making fun of people who work a 9-5, as if you've done anything with your life? Your music gets 50 views and not even a single like. Go kill yourself.

just ignore him, he is obviously making fun of other peoples music because he is insecure about his own. and also im 100% sure he got autism or some shit

peep my beat tape if you like instrumental hip-hop, noise rap, trap, IDM, bit-music, sample-based music, or anything sorta kooky and crazy. play it loud. gimme feedback too. im p proud of it but im sure there's room to improve.

soundcloud.com/whoisknvs/knvs-x-von-slots-used-to-prod-knotperry

>dreamy
>trap
>rap
>alternative

RECS

Attached: 1550521425404.jpg (3648x2736, 2.76M)

i bet you have the smallest wiener

Nice! Next time turn the distortion up tho. Your guitar playing isn't horrible, but your guitar tone is a bit boring.

Ok but stop kissing my feet like come on no homo.

Trap isn't alternative brother... it's not.

Why would I be insecure? I understand you zoomers have insecurities because you never have been bathed in fire and lived a sheltered suburban life so you develop a lot of self hatred for not being a man. which in understandable considering your father was clearly a pussywhipped beta.

>get meds for your schizophrenia bitch
HA jokes on you I'm already on meds

REC!

Why would I care about that? Do I seem like a famefag?

HAHA keep being upset little baby!! I guess it must be SOooOo infuriating that I can have fun with life while you hate your daily routine... That's an ouch for you Lol.

Mostly You just need to Learn how to boost your bass. I can help you out quite a bit if you ask, but for now,, what you need to focus on is Making great bass patches. to make a beginner bass, get a defult patch in Harmor, turn the low-pass on A to 10% and 0% on B, and then turn the Sub up on both A and B, next turn on some slight distortion and then EQ the sub in the mixer up all the way. You're welcome

it's average, but it's tatted!! :D

Me

Dubby STOP talking to yourself.

Wow. Yet another thread filled with egotistical losers. This is why no one checks out any of you.

thanks man (I was 22) I noticed the bass was sorta low in some places, but I didn't want it to overpower the mix or go all cliche ear rape trap. I used 808 bass for most of these tracks, spare the last one. I don't use Harmor, or whatever DAW is related to that piece of software, but do you know how to get better bass sounds in Logic Pro X?

is this really your "good music" dubbi? seems just as boring as your dubstep

don't talk to that asshole!

seriously he's just trying to insult your music.

your music is perfect. your music is absolutely perfect. don't change anything! he's just an asshole who likes to insult our music because we're better than him.

you really think it's perfect? or are u just discouraging me from engaging that guy? either way check this shit out bruh

>I HATE DUBBI BECAUSE HE HAS FUN AND I DON'T HAVE FUN! SO THAT MAKES HIM AN ASSHOLE!

Attached: IMG_9448.jpg (688x445, 55K)

u offered me actual constructive feedback and I was kinda on ur side but now I hate u

If you can't handle constructive criticism and banter how do you think you'll survive a career as a musician?... if somehow you got to that point...

You just solidified my point in this postLOL

Made the beat, lyrics and video
More coming in a month or less
youtu.be/8dg9snY_VPc

I can handle any kind of criticism, but I can't handle you harassing a bunch of people who've told you multiple times they don't want to be harassed. what's the point of doing this? do you really derive this much joy just from making other people feel annoyed? don't you have a little brother you can pick on or something?

holy fuck, this is actually really good. that bass is nasty, and I love that melody line. only thing I'd change is maybe the drums, and maybe vary the flow a bit more, but I love this thing. id love to make a beat for u, if u want, too.

>thinking online banter is harassment
You're a sensitive little lady aren't you bucko. You should have been on this site a decade ago, hahaha you would have never come back after the 1st day.

stfu dubbi, no one wants your shitty ass beats.

I don't think you're being that mean either, but other people do and I don't see why you choose to keep being a dick. do they deserve it? why do they deserve this? how are you helping them? what does anybody gain?

im not dubbi, im this guy
was hoping somebody might want my non-shitty- non-ass beats

Haha If they can't handle jokes on the internet about their predictable attempts at pop music they might as well learn it now and give up before they're an embarrassing 30 year old who still wants to be famous by forcing their mom to post their "bedroom pop" and "chill beats" on her facebok.

dubbi shut the FUCK up, you aren't him.

Dubbi, will you please impregnate me? Anyone else’s seed would just be too inadequate. I can post my address for you to mail your frozen seed. My email is [email protected]

I stg, I am me. this is the problem with anonymous sites, lol. sorry if my shill-y behavior seemed too dubbi-esque. also, once again, imma plug:

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-10 at 12.22.26 AM.png (416x446, 145K)

DUBBI I HATE YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP

oh fuck, this guy is dubbi, isn't he?

DUBBI- bro please dump one in me. Your beats are perfect and your production is flawless. I need your semen inside of me. No one else will do. My email is [email protected]

Attached: EA3A0EFC-ACDC-4931-A65D-87C9E479C58C.jpg (240x135, 9K)

Hi! This is the Real Mrs. Dubbi again. I forgot to ask for your address? It would make things easier

Stop ruining our thread, please.

Okay, cunt. Idk who you think you are, but I’ve been lurking for 6 years. Dubbi has a girlfriend. IF HE DIDN’T have a girlfriend, he’d be mine. Literally the only reason I lurk. [email protected] is my email. HMU dubbi

Attached: 05342410-F74A-47AA-809C-291D5BC2275B.jpg (600x750, 117K)

Stfu with all this unrelated bullshit. Listen to the music in the thread instead of shitposting! This is another thread that's getting shitted in!

My sabbath boi :)

I liked achieve Nirvana on SoundCloud awhile ago. That one was my favorite. You said my song was cute!

Why is everyone accusing everyone of being dubbi??? I just talked to this dude about sabbath yesterday. You all need to chill.

People just assume every shitpost is Dubbi

fishhook.bandcamp.com/

alternative / pop/ punk record we just put out

Attached: sundance.jpg (700x700, 62K)

this thread is shit anyways, go to this one

That's a soundcloud thread. This is for everything (bandcamp/youtube etc)

people been posting non soundcloud stuff anyways so who cares

stfu dubbi, we don't want your fake threads.

>house
>future
>boba
>a e s t h e t i c

hey guys! ima be streaming myself making a full track at 1045 pm pacific time at twitch.tv/xxboba_boixx come kick it!

open.spotify.com/artist/1XOqtxoidOJCvRC2FLnLdP

soundcloud.com/boba_boi/

Attached: boba boi pink circle.png (4167x4167, 332K)

>Spotify
Bro, no offence bro but spotify will destroy your career, or I should say your attempt at one before it even begins. Spotify's whole gameplan is to securely steal music from artists and then when that artist disappears they rebrand the music under a new name. Basically like what the industry did with Lady GaGa but now it's spotify doing it and no one knows.

Me

Hey y'all, hope you're chilling!

youtu.be/r-wm1EIDvco
>idm but not as intelligent as dubbi

>>idm but not as intelligent as dubbi
That idiot is fucking retarded, don't ever compliment him in these threads ever again.

I was trying ironic shitposting again. In reference to his earlier comment. Looks like this is the right thread, then. Have a bonus jam!

youtu.be/z3tISzEZE00
>collage
>noise
This is something older.

Attached: download_20190708_035329.jpg (720x960, 49K)

youtu.be/oWYIXf90YfU

>trap

Attached: 2020VISION.jpg (1000x666, 148K)

soundcloud.com/porkfuu
>acid rap
>trance hop
>distortion
>philly

Attached: PF GRE.png (1080x1152, 3.36M)

crystalcage.bandcamp.com
>Darkgaze, Witch house, Cyberpunk
bitchute.com/video/q1H854Frnv6Y/
youtu.be/8zQfsVlELH8

Attached: a1525621032_10.jpg (1182x1200, 265K)

soundcloud.com/jenmusique
Sound design oriented wierd stuff

Currently working on house/bass house, and more popular genres

Attached: PSX_20190613_210711.jpg (863x1044, 97K)

soundcloud.com/vlad-codila/deep-voyage

>set
>tech house
>deep

youtube.com/watch?v=ViRXUA_h6uo

frownpaper.bandcamp.com/album/frown-paper
youtube.com/watch?v=e8wAQjakQL8
>indie pop and soul
>lo-fi
>analog
>70s/80s influence

Attached: art.jpg (896x1089, 77K)

soundcloud.com/the-big-connection/sets/waking-up-to-sleeping-1

>Electronic Indie

Album is currently being mixed and mastered. When finished, entire album will be creative commons and stems will be available for DL. Unmastered files will be replaced on SC, not reposted. Hoping to get critiques before final mix!

youtube.com/watch?v=oyWPrh6ZGU4

mothershiploudspeakerz.bandcamp.com/album/wirehead

>psx/sega soundscapes
>90s inspired electronica
>cyberpunk

Attached: a0350155802_16.jpg (700x700, 83K)

soundcloud.com/wateroverdose

>Chill

>recs

Attached: artworks-000226312370-9ca2sc-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 41K)

soundcloud.com/andrew_tha_g/keeping-it-up

>rap I guess
This is like my second song so its definitely not gonna sound good

soundcloud.com/in-the-bottling-room/baby-craig-david-remix

> craig david remix
> 2000, trap

m25music.bandcamp.com/album/rush-hour

NEW ALBUM

> Classic Hip Hop you been fiending for
> Wu Tang x Nas type shit
> On limited edition cassette only 7 left

Attached: coverrhdistro2.jpg (2249x2249, 964K)

>trap
>trippy
>dark
soundcloud.com/infernl/israfel
youtube.com/watch?v=fJztBKiQ6Bc&t=5s

rex
big rec
love to all, if I didnt rec you its not that I dont like your music, I'm just not big into folk or psychedelia rock

Attached: leliel.jpg (2277x1423, 236K)

soundcloud.com/nick-furnia-13525936/oxen-of-the-sun-1

> garage-psych
>post-punk

Attached: 8AD0838E-328F-415B-AF85-BA67DF51DC7A.jpg (792x388, 86K)

soundcloud.com/james-3k/get

>synthpop
>arcade punk

recs:

Attached: Samurai_kiss.jpg (580x409, 68K)

Only worthwhile music in this thread the rest of you are shit and will never make it

You can feel the seething from this post.

Snippet of one the latest things I'm working on. Minimal/ambient house vibes. Let me know what you think and if you need help on a mix/master.

> soundcloud.com/ckbaudio/sex-education-snippet

Attached: sexed_cover.png (960x960, 1.13M)

boudewijn.bandcamp.com/album/suicide-magazine

soundcloud.com/elizaione/song-about-running-without-shoes
New song out this week.
>singer songwriter
>dream pop

For sure could dance to that, in general I have a soft spot for house beats.
Really like the beat in all day, and also laughed at that voice sample in the beginning.

Attached: ei2018.jpg (995x998, 269K)

dubbi you are without a doubt the most retarded person ive seen on Yea Forums.

nice projecting dubbi

Attached: cringe.jpg (680x499, 48K)

soundcloud.com/slave-beaver-revolt/someones-basement-in-florida

slavebeaverrevolt.bandcamp.com/album/opia

>Death Metal
>Industrial
>Heavy shit

Attached: OPIA Uncropped.jpg (1370x1248, 181K)

eatenbynostalgia.bandcamp.com/album/it-stares-back-prologue-original-soundtrack

>dark ambient
>post-industrial
>horror synth
>video game soundtrack

Released the soundtrack to a game I've been working on, check it out!

>recs

Attached: Prologue OST.jpg (700x700, 66K)

i can't enjoy anything anymore, but i'll post anyway

soundcloud.com/expanding-sponge
expandingsponge.bandcamp.com

>shitty electronica
>borderline noise
>also ttng on a sega is hiding in the backlog

Attached: 36088168_1010469212443681_8503179177493528576_n.jpg (450x599, 34K)

not more retarded than the dumb asses who get mad about him

dubbi stop posting your 100 different accounts

I hate this place!

>three seconds in
>le wimpy 2000s indie singer woman voice starts whining into my ears

fuck that

soundcloud.com/mephisto_waltz/mephisto-waltz-full-set

>Noise, Drone, Experimental, Electronic, Industrial

Attached: IMG_5553.jpg (640x643, 73K)

Don't be a fucking incel. We all hate you dubby. Don't cyber bully women that's horrible

martin-nilsen.bandcamp.com/album/the-scarecrow

>alt rock
>folk
>country
>post rock
>ambient
>pop
>shoegaze
>experimental stuff
>and so much more!!

---

'from the valley' was a nice little musical moment! better than what I expected from the tags

---

will return all feedback!

Attached: preview.jpg (1200x1200, 890K)

you're a piece of shit

Keep hating on me for having FUN! in 5 years I'll STILL be doing my thing 100% while you'll be stuck in a shitty 9-5 job

Attached: IMG_9449.jpg (1152x720, 76K)

this is that old shit that got me into rapping in the first place, really glad that people are still making this shit! cant recc it enough
'
charlottecrosby.bandcamp.com/track/icarus

New song's probably dropping today or tomorrow on everything!

>trap
>post rock
>real nice listening
>post-post malone

Attached: file.png (1200x1200, 1.03M)

Shillin Perturbator. They give out free FLAC of everything in their Bandcamp. It's good music, too bad the dumb goys make limited editions of everything physical so no vinyl or C-cassette "I am the Night" for anyone.

>I'll STILL be doing my thing

by doing your own thing you mean posting your music for 6 years and getting barely 60 views per track and 0 likes?

>60 plays.
that's youtube that I JUUST started LOL go look at my soundcloud ,

soundcloud.com/dj-dubbi

that's been my main chilulah , but you'll just cry, stay jealous of me little baby.

dubbi used to get hundreds of plays on his soundcloud back in like 2013, it was just from talking mad shit to get attention. Read all the comments on his old songs, everyone is pissed.

soundcloud.com/gavinisaloser

>samples, beats, emotions

Attached: 7737469.jpg (1600x900, 283K)

bruh i started my soundcloud account a year ago and i got way more followers, comments and likes than you LMAO

is that why you are so jealous of my music ?