RYM Thread

1. Post a link to your profile

2. Get judged

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (200x200, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/~riceshoes
glitchwave.com/user/riceshoes
rateyourmusic.com/~AntiWarhol
rateyourmusic.com/~agentfly42
youtube.com/watch?v=xfr64zoBTAQ
rateyourmusic.com/~billend
rateyourmusic.com/~priest1992
rateyourmusic.com/~DiawKhan
rateyourmusic.com/~Jo_Kai_Gon_Zo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

rateyourmusic.com/~riceshoes
glitchwave.com/user/riceshoes

FIRST FOR RICESHOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOORAY!!!!!!!!!! I FINALLY DID IT FOR ONCE I GOT FIRST POST IN THIS NEW FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHOO!!!!

i need more friends 3:

Attached: 545.jpg (203x248, 6K)

! This account has been suspended.

your rym link is broken fren

I once knew this turnip named '4##!`.}|hhg Geraldinominous III'. It was my father. He fell on a keyboard once, and the text "nht 5" emerged. That would be its offspring's title after breeding with a human girl. Eventually, the turnip impregnated a girl with downs syndrome, got her hooked on street meth, and made her use the meth during the pregnancy. Once I came out, I was beat constantly. He severed some body parts, stuck a toilet paper tube in my eye, tied me to some twine rope, and let me hang from a wall. I got feed through a tube ceaselessly for my first few years. Living in a room only comprised of speakers that blasted Merzbow's entire discog on repeat. Eventually, I came out on my own. Mutilated legs. Avant powers. I Used parkisons to wiggle my way out onto the dance floor. I didn't even have legs or arms. They were replaced by avant things, like a stick of shattered jewel cases glued together by bear semen. Giant patches of skin from obscure animals stitched together like a home made volcano with no structure, just free form skin. I breathed plasma, but it only existed from my perspective.

once I was ready, my father ascribed me a RYM profile, and that was to be my life. No one ever knew my internal cycles. No one knew that I was half turnip, half human, beaten and severed and mentally tortured, eyeless.
My only purpose was to tastemake the rym community. No one knew why how my preferences were shaped, until now.

I am Rich, and this is my story.

rateyourmusic.com/~AntiWarhol

top fucking kek holy shit nice pasta based if original

Now my niggas in the club getting real buck!

rateyourmusic.com/~agentfly42

nah i got it from avant teens only sorry but im not sorry

How does this site work, id like to use it to find new music. So far Ive rated some albums I liked

check the charts, search within genres, follow others and see what they rate

1. download UHS
2. acquire asian gf
3. ????
4. PROFIT

use the custom charts mate. also add friends/favourites of people who have lots of ratings and similar tastes to yours so you can discover things better

"! This account has been suspended."

"your rym link is broken fren"

Have u Tried turnming Up your Computer volume To do this if you are on a windows operated sytstem merely lcick on the bottom right of your screen there is a Megaphone looking thing with Sound waves coming off the sound waves are depcited as being 3 repeating Curves like this ----> ) In descending acesending pattern Merely click on this icon and drag, as in ,hold down the left most button off your computer mice , that is the thing that you use to move the cursor around of your Personal coimputer and Drag it ALL the way to the Left most part of the screen this sets the volume higher so that you can HEAR more and GET less out of things Once this is complete you can click on this alternate link to visit my profile : youtube.com/watch?v=xfr64zoBTAQ

Hehehehehehehehehehe >w

Attached: [email protected] (300x232, 20K)

Replie to this post if yuou also got triecked wait... WAIT I DIDNT GET TRICKED DONT SPREAD THAT AROU-

FARK!Q!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 689.jpg (251x201, 9K)

Developer notes, July 9th, 2019 (The day you can get free entrees from Chick fil a

Attached: IIS_Properties_ISAPI.jpg (472x459, 47K)

laugh

at

them

based and clownpilled

Laugh at what i dont see any joakes around here . and it pizzez me off. im like a stand up commedian except i tell all my jokes sitting down lol.... on the toilet :P

Attached: 32-2.jpg (720x480, 81K)

rateyourmusic.com/~billend

Attached: 1537138196464.jpg (750x410, 270K)

the most pathetic excuse for a profile and ive seen Lads

Attached: 6bc0bb57f637a3e2818564aabc270acc.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Thank God I won't see these cancerous threads in the afterlife

>38
what

Based

yeah cause they'll be Sonemic threads by then

AWW CHEEESE I GOT TROLLED AGAIN!!!

Bully any trannies into suicide lately?

Shut the FUCK UP you gay ass faggot yyou are insanely shitty in every aspect

what have i done lol , ur just mad

Attached: 99.png (252x256, 105K)

>rateyourmusic.com/~billend

mucore as fuck

>rateyourmusic.com/~AntiWarhol
you used to post more, right? influential as fuck

>rateyourmusic.com/~agentfly42
lol

be nice guys, im soft
rateyourmusic.com/~priest1992

Attached: 1444875063052.jpg (408x439, 50K)

>]
Funny how you conviently ignore my profile

Attached: [email protected] (200x200, 12K)

>glitchwave.com/user/riceshoes
YOU ARE GIVING US ALL 404

rateyourmusic.com/~DiawKhan

Attached: 08289-2.jpg (700x394, 28K)

Good stuff

rateyourmusic.com/~Jo_Kai_Gon_Zo