Wall status: hit

Wtf is going on with Lavren Bros?

Attached: laurenevemayberry-20190710-0001.jpg (1080x1080, 124K)

solo album when
it's clear that sonically chvrches has nosedived

dick poo

Respect for women!

What % is Chvrches sound do you think is Lauren's and what % the guys? What would she sound like solo?

her voice sounds the same but the instrumentals have consistently gotten shittier and more derivative, but she could have a lot to do with that for all I know

She looks abouy the same as always incel

Looks less retarded in that photo.

Yes this leaving their cages unlined has got to stop

Honeybee

she sings obviously and writes the lyrics. i think that's about it. there's also a clip of her at a drumkit when they were recording their last album but i don't think there's any live drums on that record? idk i don't listen to chvrches

Attached: D-q5ZD5WwAES38Q.jpg (2048x1534, 194K)

Everyone in the band are talented multi instrumentalists. She has a hand in the song writing and music making process as the others. She actually originally played the drums ans it was her first instrument next to the piano.

Cope, faggot.

i know she plays drums dipshit. you hear them in her boyfriend/girlfriend recordings -- not chvrches

Attached: soI3s0G.jpg (600x383, 50K)

imagine holding hands with lavren

Attached: 1524699458381.png (261x195, 10K)

i'm imagining it

Attached: DRrdeuDUEAAaVWi.jpg (899x1199, 91K)

"You know who" fucked up

shut it

>muh Brandon
Fag, get over it. He doesnt post here anymore.

i didnt say the name faggot, I just said shut it
learn to read

>fat boi dated lauren once before she was famous and could never get over the breakup in 15+ years
SAD!

>forced meme
They just had a connection through mutual friends at one time. Why lie about it? It's asinine, are you jealous or something?

your stupidity is about to get another thread deleted

That's what the fatobi wants people to believe, that it was just a loose connection (and only because of damage control, since he couldn't save himself from the doxing).
Reality is that they did date (when they were teens), and fat couldn't get over it. Ever since, he's been trying to cover any bit of information about his past.
He fucked up, plain and simple.

More likely to your bullshit. He doesnt post here anymore, he's gone. Dont lie about what actually happened because its been going on for 4 years now. You just want to shit on others to feel better about yourself and thats an awful quality to have.

>projecting