Daily reminder that rappers are 100% based

daily reminder that rappers are 100% based

Attached: file.png (598x466, 297K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=69obN625Fjs
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The far left is unironically more racist than the right.
Leftists treat nonwhites like retarded animals that need to be coddled and given special treatment constantly.
Both sides can clearly see that whites are superior and more successful - the difference is that people on the right just openly state this whereas people on the left can't bring themselves to admit it and so create a bunch of shit like this to try and change reality by pandering to those that they see as inferior.

Oh boo boo they’re not trying to make some huge statement, they’re just doing that to make sure no whites come and framing it that way because having a black only music festival would get canceled due to racism. Just let them have their nigfest, what do I care.

what am i reading.

>racist festival doesnt get called out
>praises rational musician

Americans are funny.

1 rapper
The rest were ok with it

One day all black people will learn about the atlantic slave trade and it will be the most glorious chimp out the world has ever seen. Sorry for using the words chimp out, I don't have anything against black people, I just needed to use a fitting phrase.

>The far left is unironically more racist than the right.

Nope. The far right want to genocide ANYONE that isn't 100% white. The far left just wants people to chill and be able to live their lives.

you want to put your pee pee inside a child

weak bait

(((atlantic slave trade)))

I'm far right and I don't wanna genocide anyone, in fact I want other groups to prosper, just in their own countries and communities.

A lot of them know. Malcolm X and the NOI have always talked about it. Probably the real reason they had to take him out.

wow powerful and brave strawman

bait

And not a single counter-argument/rebuttal was provided. Guess that means I won.

SJWs: 4
/pol/tards: 0

>The far left just wants people to chill and be able to live their lives.
by taxing them for being born white? keep calm and get ass raped by the sjw government

I just disproved your whole notion actually.

>making up stuff based on nothing
Okay. One day you'll learn what Beijing is.

Everyone pays taxes, ya illiterate hicc boi.

Nah, try again.

I'm not a commie tho.

SJWs: 6

whoa man i was sjw af but seeing how dumb you sound and intolerant you are i'm now far right nice job prick

I really can't see how people believe the far right is an actual threat in the time we live in

>I really can't see how people believe the far right is an actual threat in the time we live in
They must be a massive threat, because it's the only thing the mainstream media ever talks about

democrat child sex: Epstein

I was a mayo boi before seeing this thread. Now I'm vantablack.

Well, there's all the attacks on mosques and synagogues, the armed marches, running over people at pride parades. The far right are a bigger threat to the west than Islamists.

i'll bite. do black Americans generally speaking not know this? over here in eurofagistan we are well aware of our moneymaking schemes and trading the blacks for cash.

The future for the west is the uniting of the far right and islam, while soibois and roasties get btfo'd and sent to hell for their sins

Attached: 1557099814474.jpg (563x424, 42K)

Given the treatment of muslims in a post-9/11 world, they'd never ally with conservahicks. If anything, we're seeing more muslims getting into lefty politics like LGBT rights (Islam recognizes trans people, btw) and anti-capitalism.

imagine being this deluded. i was like you once, so i'm sorry you aren't awake yet.
anyways ima dip. later lads.

lmao there are like 300 people killed a day in the middle east in terrorist attacks
keep importing them and see what happens

For the sake of you I really do hope you're just having a good ol troll

ahahaha you're so wrong. islam will always oppose faggotry. wait and see. the far right and islam are both deeply conservative, and they will unite. nobody wants to be on a team with a tranny. nobody.

imagine being a cis white male sjw, top fucking kek. why not kill yourself to help your cause?

Cringe and smallballspilled

pic related

I'm guessing none of y'all were aware that Islam recognizes trans people prior to this thread?

Attached: dk-effect.png (750x397, 36K)

I'm just saying i hope you're fucking with us because it would be pretty sad to be this gay. that's all

Denial is the first stage of grief. It's OKAY to admit you're wrong, user. Lefties like me don't suffer from toxic masculinity.

how do you get away with charging whites double for admission lmao
this is fucked up

>I'm guessing none of y'all were aware that Islam recognizes trans people prior to this thread?
Just because some soi muzzies are cool with trans fags doesn't mean Islam will ever be cool with it. As long as the Qu'ran exists, there will be radical muslims (and that will be forever). You're going to lose, I promise.

not user, but
in EU almost all muslims are leaning towards the left and they are not willing to work with rightwing politics. obviously the ones you hate (the bombing ones) are rightwing conservative muslims, so there might be something to gain there. but i dont think you want the extremists amidst your own.

They're literally mentioned in the Quran. /pol/ were wrong again, it would seem.

>but i dont think you want the extremists amidst your own.
It's just a natural progression. I think the American right can learn a lot from the ol' muzzies.

just keep fucking coping faggot. I'd love to see you have this conversation with a radical muslim.

I grew up in a muslim country, you idiot. It's so weird seeing conservahicks come up with assumptions about what muslims believe and then act surprised when they meet one for the first time and realize most of the stuff they read online was bullshit. This includes Jordan Peterson, Sam Harris, Bill Maher type "lefties".

Yeah right, I sure believe the cooked up horseshit of some faggot Yea Forumsposter over the very explicit and clear views expressed in actuality by the vast majority of the practicing muslim world. Stop talking, fagtron.

i'm cool with the muzzies who hate trannies. the rest can go

>it's a basement-dwelling-conservahick-tells-a-person-from-a-muslim-country-what-life-is-like-in-said-muslim-country episode

Cringe and retardpilled.

Trans rights are human rights.

I'm far right and don't want to genocide anyone besides americans and globalists. I sympathise with muslims and want to see them prosper in peace, in their own homes, without staying in mine. You on the other hand want to genocide every ethnicity of the earth so you could have your homogenistic Kalergist fairyland united in individualistic consumerism. You clearly don't know shit about the "far-right".

(you) deserve it

I don't want to genocide ANYONE. Yet you're still more than happy to genocide people you disagree with. Get help, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=69obN625Fjs

*hugs you*. I hope you can learn to love again, like I made your daddy love rimming my butthole.

>you want to genocide literal nazis? omg get help user
based retard. Do you honestly expect me to waste half an hour of my time watching some dehumanising youtube infotainment? You're a goddamn machine. Less than human.

It's a spot on look at how radicalization occurs. I thought modern intellectuals were all about looking into viewpoints they disagreed with?

Youtube content farms don't provide viewpoints. They provide brain rot, and you're a prime example. Read a book you stupid fuck.

You won't know till you actually watch it. That's all I'm saying.

I know well enough. You will too once you grow up.

alot of intellectuals are actually starting with visual new media like podcast, streams and youtube to reach you, me, the other kids on the block and the lost souls looking for guidance. but ye. books are broken and overpowered still.

Again, dismissing something without actually learning about it. Dunning Kruger effect

I'd be willing to bet a hundred bucks you learnt that term very recently. I can tell from your diction you're no older than 21.

Why are you dismissing something without actually learning about it?

why does it even matter. the average brain of a black person at birth is comparable to the average brain of a white person. the brain is all that matters, everything else we do is constructed
we could just as easily make an attempt not to be racist to one another

I am familiar with youtube "content creators" and their poltical pundit expertise though. If you had both the time to spend becoming familiar with them yourself as well as the ability to think critically, both things that come with age, you'd understand just how asinine this shit is. I've seen it all before, and I've seen people whose minds have rotten due to sucking up this vile, products of entertainment algorhythms standing in as substitutes for a second parent. You're sick. Detox yourself.

Chinese, despite using the word "communism", have some things in common with right-wingers, like racism

Again, you're dismissing something without actually learning about it. Are you really that afraid of learning something?

hot take: the world would be better off if everyone's skin color suddenly became the same shade of gray

>Russia Today
Are you ok?

This whole thread feels like mental illness. It feels unpleasant, you guys need to stop wasting your time thinking about such subjects. You could be neglecting and procrastinating from something that will better you. Highly likely you are if you regularly browse the chan.

You're a petulant child throwing a fit and sulking by repeating the same meaningless platitude over and over again, trying to drown out any sensible words through a battle of mental attirition. Look at yourself. You're a disgrace. Is this what you learnt from your mother?

You're just getting upset now. If you're going to try and dismiss a certain viewpoint, you might want to actually listen to said viewpoint.

What was the last non-compulsory book you read and when was it?

Jews are white

There is no such thing as "white".

You are probably a white person who thinks that by denying that words have commonly used meanings, the world will be a better place. Oh and also if there is no such thing as "white", there is no such thing as "black" either, and affirmative action should not exist.

you unironically have a point

>denying that words have commonly used meanings
Commonly used meanings by who? Here in Europe people refer to themselves as German, British, irish, French, Polish, etc. Nobody considers themselves to be "white" besides American mutts because they have no roots, heritage, or culture to relate to. It's also why nationalism is a taboo now and commonly mistaken for chauvinism, while patriotism is still fairly acceptable. It's because Americans are not a nation. How could the global hegemon possibly allow people to cherish something it itself cannot have?
>there is no such thing as "black" either
Agreed.
>and affirmative action should not exist.
It's not an issue where I live. I don't care about the madness going on on your continent. The sooner you imperialistic pigs fall, the better.

Go get raped by an immigrant Hans

Why do /pol/tards always throw a hissyfit whenever their worldview is challenged?

I'm actually left wing for the most part but I dislike lying and playing games with words

Obviously. Wh*tes are probably the few people that actually pay for rap music these days instead of just pirating it

American "nationalists" always make me laugh. A bunch of orphans running around fighting for the honour of their parents. NATIONalists without a NATION. Your country is the height of absurdism.

this thread is cringe
SpaceGhostPurrp is based

Sure and humans descended from bacteria so why do I not feel bad when I kill a trillion of them right now

You sound like a massive faggot.

Most lefties wouldn't tell another person to "get raped by an immigrant"

Attached: ClassicalLOLberal.jpg (1024x1001, 149K)

literally every black person knows about it better than anything in american history. he's either a sheltered hick or a troll.

trans rights are nonsense put into law