My homosexual romance, Panic at the gay disco, Fall out fag. Did they kill rock music

My homosexual romance, Panic at the gay disco, Fall out fag. Did they kill rock music.

Attached: 05596ef9ac1c6e9027ec1fdb3a6ffbe0.jpg (640x898, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vc6vs-l5dkc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, don't think they quite catered to the same kind of people who would have liked rock music before anyway....probably people who would have been into The Cure or some shit

Based anti-tumblrino

The most annoying song and video of all time. youtube.com/watch?v=vc6vs-l5dkc

its funny bc brand new is never mentioned in these threads. Is it because they tried to be radiohead?

they were based

I hate those faggots.

Excellent post
FUCK shitty pop punk
Tumblr faggots need to go home
Fallout boy should be faggout boy though

Attached: B4D56977-4AA1-4D73-9AA6-FD8EE78BB6C9.gif (366x218, 595K)

what a time it was to be a teen during these days.

>2019
>just starting to hate on the "emo" trinity
Why the fuck you fucking idiots tried at least to come on time with that? Fucking slowpokes

FPBP

The gap between how good these three bands were is pretty steep too.
MCR has 4 good albums while Panic! and FOB only had one each.

i just last year heard and saw this shit for the first time. i was so happy i was a drug addict during that period of music.

>be me 6 years ago just out of high school
>was a typical Yea Forums drone then
>friend and i secretly loved fall out boy in high school but thought they were lame by then
>go to music festival expecting to see "cool indie band" that i can't remember
>realized said band played the day before
>ask the ticket counter lady who's playing that night
>"fall out boy"
>friend and i figured we drove all the way up to the festival so we might as well see someone
>fun ass concert, singing our hearts out to the hits
>lot of people our age who probably also secretly loved em in high school
good times

Attached: 1527050143188.jpg (340x340, 44K)

It's more like emo-pop. The pop-punk of the early 2000s had more punch and rock music was still popular. But then this shit came in mid-late 00s and rock music completely died.

Brendon Urie is one of only modern musical geniuses, and you deny it because they had a cringe image in 2005.

no, I'd say they made it more popular

Lmao they made rock music more accessible to teenage girls. It made rock music less of a sausage fest.

They were literally the last real rock bands you mongrel.

>Lmao they made rock music more accessible to teenage girls.
Yeah: killed it; That's what he said.

Nobody ever said that about the Beetles.

go back to r3ddit

Prove it.

Prove you dont take it up the ass.

The Emo Pop movement that spanned between 2004-2009 was the last huge moment for any subgenre of mainstream rock, and it also ensured that rock was absolutely dead. Does anyone else remember the emo backlash of '06?

Attached: wp-content%2Fuploads%2F2008%2F06%2Femo666-300x214.jpg%2Ffit-in__1200x9600.jpg (300x214, 18K)

yes.

radiohead are shit compared to bn

Obama killed rock music when he got elected in 2008 and then everyone started getting “woke”

Emo Pop is the same thing as Pop Punk. Emo is Punk.

>Obama done did it
My fucking sides

Because they killed the genre, you retarded faggot. They ruined the image of rock music and allowed rap to take over. Rock music already attracted females of all ages. Even grunge was like chad music compared to this garbage. You're a dumb cocksucker if you can't the damage this emo genre had on music scene.

lol. its hilarious that such a centrist status quo president triggers right wingers so much. identity politics in mainstream has nothing to do with obama lmao.

>implying during the last years of Obama the country wasn't about to have a civil war and get nuked by North Korea

But that hasn’t changed.

t. listened to Disturbed in high school

Psyop by the (((record industry))) to put (((rock))) to bed and gradually Usher in (((rap)))

That doesn't change that what Obama started. Black lives matter aren't killing cops anymore and the relations between NK and USA are a lot better. Kim jong un likes Trump.

brand new were/are actually pretty good though so yeah pretty much this

Made what popular? Being a faggot.

no but you killed gay jokes

I unironically like Panic at the Disco

he's not a musical genius he's just a technically good singer but he doesn't even sound good anyway

t Gerard Gay

as a gay man, please for the love of fuck never attribute that shit to us
i'd literally rather thrown off a roof than have any 2000s emo be called "gay music", that's exclusively for straights and bisexual faggots

All the people I know who listen to pop punk are gays lesbians and tumblr women
Personally I hate it but it’s can easily be associated with gays
t.bisexual faggot

(you) all need to go back
>>>/tumblr/

Attached: 3D6F581D-9E8B-4327-8F34-D9AE8E4ABE47.jpg (512x502, 29K)

t zoomer faggot. Rock musicians always got the most pussy, including teenage girls. But this emo trash was exclusively appealing only to teen girls and gays. It had a very limited demographic. And any other group of people would be embarrassed to be caught listening to this shit. It killed the image of rock music.