Dude what if the beatles never existed lmao

dude what if the beatles never existed lmao

Attached: 9E586774-4994-4E27-8A10-0274479710EC.png (220x348, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HNQ_G5uKd18
youtube.com/watch?v=kszLwBaC4Sw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

terrible idea for a movie. only the normiest of normans would like this shite

I hate that this movie exists and how many horrible knockoffs it's going to inspire if it does well.

>dude, what if Elvis never existed
>dude, what if David Bowie never existed
>dude, what if Madonna never existed
>dude, what if Michael Jackson never existed

I saw this and the sequel hook is what if Harry Potter never existed

If The Beatles never existed the music world might be a better place

WE

POO

It's exactly the average light feel-good romcom fare you'd expect. Not good but not awful. The biggest disappointment is that John Lennon shows up and doesn't even beat any women.

It's not been long enough to accurately evaluate the impact it had on society. I mean, the last book came out only 12 years ago.

Legions of bland, uninspired sci-fi/fantasy YA novels wouldn't exist, so that's a positive.

Poopydayyy
All my toilets seemed so far away
Now in the street is where I stay
Oh I believe in poopyyyday

HEY

You've got to hide your shart away

HEY

You've got to hide your shart away

hold up hold up
what if, Hitler comes back to earth and no one remembers him.
and then he starts to make trap music.

would that be better or worse than current timeline..

Attached: 1552941041250.png (343x330, 166K)

>>dude, what if Elvis never existed
>>dude, what if David Bowie never existed
>>dude, what if Madonna never existed
>>dude, what if Michael Jackson never existed
short answer: a lot of kids wouldn't have been molested

>John Lennon shows up and doesn't even beat any women.
how out of character

>designated

I DONT WIPE MY BOTTOM
ALL THE SHIT IS SMEARED TO THE SIDE
DESIGNATED STREETS IS WHERE I GO FOR A RIDE
AND IT GOES WITH A PLOP WHEN I PEEPOO AGAINNNNN
YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH

POO IN THE LOO

Haven't seen the movie but from the trailer there seem to be a few retarded aspects to it. I get it's a "bit of fun" and it shouldn't hold up under scrutiny, but for the sake of a discussion...

If those songs were released now, maybe 3 of them would chart. They are great songs, but if no one had ever heard them they would be really out of place in todays charts so why would they be hits

This dude would never write about those things. Just look at him, if you get what I mean

>Himesh Patel

>Ywn be molested by Madonna

Attached: BE91A6A8-5682-48DA-9CED-6A54A2958C2E.jpg (747x731, 60K)

>poster is of a poo in the middle of the road
>there are literal faecal poos in the middle of the road in India

The beatles are a symbol of white oppression

I'll watch one of those movies, but only if either Jack Black and Kage or Weird Al is starring as themselves.

Attached: 1348237651428.gif (245x184, 748K)

elvis is innocent

Where can I torrent this movie

>It's not a bad movie but don't go to the cinema expecting some generation defining masterpiece. It's a fun summer movie, not meant to be taken seriously.

I really want that turbonormalfag to reply to this already. She should be ashamed for the rest of her life for making such a post.

funfags are the worst

Her post embodies 99% of Yea Forums. I'd punch her in the cunt if I could

It ain't 2010 anymore grandpa

holy based

I wish the movie was just that, the beatles not existing. just a world where the beatles never existed. no mention of the beatles at all, and single mention of the band or members or music for that matter. god i want to live there

The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved. In a sense, the Beatles are emblematic of the status of rock criticism as a whole: too much attention paid to commercial phenomena (be it grunge or U2) and too little to the merits of real musicians. If somebody composes the most divine music but no major label picks him up and sells him around the world, a lot of rock critics will ignore him. If a major label picks up a musician who is as stereotyped as can be but launches her or him worldwide, your average critic will waste rivers of ink on her or him. This is the sad status of rock criticism: rock critics are basically publicists working for major labels, distributors and record stores. They simply highlight what product the music business wants to make money from.

Hopefully, one not-too-distant day, there will be a clear demarcation between a great musician like Tim Buckley, who never sold much, and commercial products like the Beatles. At such a time, rock critics will study their rock history and understand which artists accomplished which musical feat, and which simply exploited it commercially.

Beatles' "Aryan" music removed any trace of black music from rock and roll. It replaced syncopated African rhythm with linear Western melody, and lusty negro attitudes with cute white-kid smiles.

Contemporary musicians never spoke highly of the Beatles, and for good reason. They could never figure out why the Beatles' songs should be regarded more highly than their own. They knew that the Beatles were simply lucky to become a folk phenomenon (thanks to "Beatlemania", which had nothing to do with their musical merits). That phenomenon kept alive interest in their (mediocre) musical endeavours to this day. Nothing else grants the Beatles more attention than, say, the Kinks or the Rolling Stones. There was nothing intrinsically better in the Beatles' music. Ray Davies of the Kinks was certainly a far better songwriter than Lennon & McCartney. The Stones were certainly much more skilled musicians than the 'Fab Four'. And Pete Townshend was a far more accomplished composer, capable of entire operas such as "Tommy" and "Quadrophenia"; not to mention the far greater British musicians who followed them in subsequent decades or the US musicians themselves who initially spearheaded what the Beatles merely later repackaged to the masses.

The Beatles sold a lot of records not because they were the greatest musicians but simply because their music was easy to sell to the masses: it had no difficult content, it had no technical innovations, it had no creative depth. They wrote a bunch of catchy 3-minute ditties and they were photogenic. If somebody had not invented "Beatlemania" in 1963, you would not have wasted five minutes of your time reading these pages about such a trivial band.

Yaaaas queen slay

SHITTING IN AN ENGLISH GARDEN WAITING FOR THE SUN

no elvis fucked lots of young teens

A world where none of your favorite music exists, because the Beatles never inspired it? Ok.

I would have too, famalam.

>multi-million dollar budget
>poster literally looks like it was made on a shitty android pic editor app
I looked for a higher res version of the image and it's somehow even worse. Shittiest photoshop job I've seen this year. Who the fuck makes these decisions?

Ahhh, console video games (or vidcons as I call them), the ultimate medium of expression, able to convey any emotion ranging from hatred to love, loyalty to fear, all in front of our eyes. Ah, and with lovingly crafted art, music, and the ability to control the action, vidcons are the ultimate combination of the high arts. While I tend to play the stoic, I will be the first to admit that vidcons have driven me to cry, to scream and shout, to feel actual hate; such is the power of this force beyond our wildest reckoning. And here I am, before you, to tempt your tongues with the taint of such a tantalizing topic. And the Japanese, the true geniuses behind the world of video games. Pah, I throw my scorn upon such incompetents of the West who would mock the true art of the Japanese with “games” such as Baldur’s Gate and Madden. Perhaps it is that the West is not as intelligent as the East, but this is a matter for another day. Japan has given us such masterpieces as the Final Fantasy series, Star Ocean, Wild Arms, and of course, Arc the Lad. Yes, some of the finest vidcons in the world were created by Japanese. I come to you today to ask you in all earnesty. What is your favorite vidcon? I will reveal mine after the grand debate has illustriously begun, but not before the first poster falls victim to my plot of discussion.

Halo. Without any hesitation

Attached: Halo.jpg (220x284, 19K)

Bump

chad movie of 2019.
i'm never going to watch this shit.
beatles are bad enough & this is full of cover versions of it

ONE POUND FIIIIIIIISSHH

wont be long now. there has been a dramatic downturn in Elvis music & shit because his fans are dying off. Beatles fans are next

they were thinking of closing elvis' graceland museum because its been losing money and operating at financial loss in last few years. cant wait for these boomers to be finally dead

i'd rather see a movie about the beatles set in a natsoc germany controlled britain

tobehonest i have daydreamed of situations like that one

>what if a bunch of excellent music that not a lot of people acknowledge yet is highly influential never existed
>but I do remember it and have it stored somewhere and/or can replicate it

Beatles are literally nazis

kek

Bump

World were only one man remembers the music of the Red Hot Chili Peppers and he plays it for everyone is is violently beaten to death

PATEL?

youtube.com/watch?v=HNQ_G5uKd18

Bump

neither would this thread rofl

>dude, what if David Bowie never existed
>dude, what if Madonna never existed
>dude, what if Michael Jackson never existed

Yes please. I wish they never existed. At least Michael Jackson and Madonna are known to be pop garbage that is popular, however Bowie, the glam rock shitlord is actually deemed 'good'. We are talking about the guy who recorded this pile of shit before dying:

youtube.com/watch?v=kszLwBaC4Sw

>Overly simplistic rythms, lyrics and harmony
>Lame ass choreography where they twerk as if they were being electrocuted
>Lame ass 'occult' hidden meaning

I am fucking glad he died, he made lame music

Attached: download.png (256x197, 7K)

the girl Bowie fucked said the experience was great though, it was Jimmy Page who basically kidnapped her and took her on tour as his personal 14-year-old sex slave

She has also said positive things about Page.