>girl I dont like in my summer class is hitting on me
music for this mixed feel?

Attached: alienman.png (175x174, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3O_0wyXvTTU
youtube.com/watch?v=YoagldK69U0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why dont u like her? If its just personality smash and leave her

shes not very attractive and shes an annoying bitch, im pretty generous with looks considering im not a fucking model but shes at most a 5/10

Dude, just tell her that you don't like her, that no one ever will and that she should leave you alone

You get a confidence boost and she doesn't get her hopes up. Win-win

This is the Chad move

will definitely do if she resorts to asking me out. but I only have to see her two more times so I dont think I really need to put myself in that situation

Just be as nice to her as you have to be to avoid be a dick but make sure to not act even remotely interested in her. If she can't take a hint then that's her problem. At some point she will drop it or she will get direct and you just let her know as politely as possible that you're not interested.

I work with a girl who has been trying to "flirt" with me for the last 3 months now (she's fucking horrible at it) and I'm not even remotely attracted to her. I keep our conversations short and to the point and she consistently messages me of facebook and I almost never respond. She still hasn't taken a hint. I almost find it hysterical at this point. I'm just waiting for her to ask me out somewhere so I can say no but she just won't do it lmao.

same
i couldn't do it she was like 6"3 and I didn't have a giantess fetish at the time, yes im a manlet

>6ft
>either like really short girls or really tall girls
>the latter is exceedingly rare

Attached: 1517191332397.png (325x276, 111K)

Fucking same desu. 6'1 here and I only want short girls I can dominate or tall girls that can dominate me.

Attached: gp4mw4vw42d21.jpg (594x404, 38K)

my nigger

Attached: 1516849233532.gif (500x500, 864K)

>she was like 6"3
hot. was she a spooky skeleton?

>he loves her

>not repelling everyone away because you have a resting bitch face and an inability to empathize with other people
pleb

Based

kek yea right,
>Sitting in class have to sit next to someone new
>girl next to me doesn't talk much, hopefully i will have a peaceful class
>i answer the professors question on something everyone forgot
>girl next to me starts talking to me now
>mid conversation she says "oh I was validictorian in highschool"
>didnt think anyhting of this comment continued talking with the dude next to me
>she asks my major and I say chemical engineering
>she fucking says "oh i love to read, i just read a book on chemistry and engineering"
>yeafuckingright.jpg
>Im trying to get through this class without anything else cringy happening
>guy next to me started dozing off (8am class)
>she fucking tells me to wake him up
>I tell her no "he looks like hes having fun"
>she reaches across me to wake him up which obviously gets the professors attention
>professor is super passive agressive towards the dude and im kinda ticked off cuz that was a pretty dick move

tbqh i was happy that someone in the world deems me dateable and attractive in some respect. kinda pissed its some fucking clown thats dishonest and uptight.

Attached: 1556234537307s.jpg (115x124, 3K)

>girl talks to him
what a fucking dumb whore amirite

jesus christ this is middle-school tier posting

thats literally not it, she was just bein cringy to impress me and uptight bout some dude sleeping so thats why im not attracted to her

what the fuck did I just read?

what could possibly compel you to believe that was a useful addition to board culture?

you should re-evaluate your entire existence

two songs about that:
youtube.com/watch?v=3O_0wyXvTTU
youtube.com/watch?v=YoagldK69U0

What was the point of this post?