youtube.com/watch?v=krNLZHojDwI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It needs to be updated.

youtube.com/watch?v=krNLZHojDwI

further proves their point that music is dead

dad was right

based boomer

looks like it was made 8 years ago

it was; well not quite 8 years, but pretty close to.

Someone post the "Swans - To Be Kind" version

needs to be updated

I still don't understand why is the glow pt2 praised for ""meaningful"" lyrics when in reality its like im not dead there's no end my face is red

*sniff sniff*
bitte orca.....

Pretty reddit.

Kys OP, all those albums suck, I'd rather listen to the entire Rolling Stones discography in one sitting than anything on that stupid chart

*it needs to be upvoted & gilded

Needs to be updated but nobody's going to do it.
Actually I remember someone that tried to and it ended up being worse than this one. Does anyone have the 'updated' chart?

i think including albums released nearly 20 years ago barely disproves the assertion that modern music is garbage

>Most recent album is from 2012
>Most of the albums are from 2000 - 2009

Some of these are from fucking 19 years old. People who listened to these albums in their adolescence are well into the age of being fathers now. Then again, I guess some of these will never be dadrock because nobody who listens to sufjan or AJJ is ever going to fucking breed anyway.

There are about 83 ways you can tell this was made in 2010.

The metal selection would support the "metal is for pussies" arg.

Try making a list where all the albums and artists are from the 2010's. If modern music truly doesn't suck it shouldn't be hard. 3Teeth's Metawar is a good pick for the "metal today is for pussies and emos" row.

Attached: Z3teeth.png (525x524, 443K)

I tried a little bit.

Attached: xwmrajnq.png (1400x1993, 3.22M)