Yes, my favorite album is Velocity : Design : Comfort. How could you tell?

>Yes, my favorite album is Velocity : Design : Comfort. How could you tell?

Attached: DsiOQjmVAAATXSs.jpg (1388x1742, 328K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=929sn1qMCcM
youtube.com/watch?v=AJ64vgl37wY
youtube.com/watch?v=90rHFreKjvs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cause you are qt trans girl and we all have great taste

My favorite album is actually v:d:c and I can confirm I look EXACTLY like an anime girl.

Attached: 1482340271705.jpg (1100x1400, 260K)

I dunno, you just struck me as a Yea Forums drone right away qt

>pic
epic agp fantasy

>I want to be treated with dignity and respect!
*dresses up like a weirdo and screams at people for any perceived wrongdoing*

What is the obsession with transpeople liking anime? Isn't it ridiculous to idealize fictional standards that can't be achieved even by normal people, much less so by someone who's trans? Just settle for what works and run with it instead of trying to misconfigure yourself into an already uncanny look. A tranny will either look like a tranny or an average-looking grill, never some shit-tier uguuu anime bitch.

Attached: 73f1868f-1e1d-42cf-8d31-fea47ba51d64.jpg (720x960, 183K)

Cringe

Attached: index.jpg (240x210, 15K)

Imagine being this disconnected from reality

Sad loners on the internet all tend to gravitate towards anime, no matter what their base problem is. It's either that or become a furry. Rock and a hard place.

uuugh sorry sweaty, but did you see the OP image?
yipes!

>My favorite album is actually v:d:c and I can confirm I look EXACTLY like an anime girl

Attached: cuteanimegirl.jpg (650x485, 24K)

>Is born one of two genders
>Believes to be some other gender
How is this not disconnection from reality

you just drew an anime girl with trans flag coloured hair. is that really gonna represent transgenderism

dilate

lol thinking there are genders let alone two is disconnection from reality. lol. gender is completely a social construct dumbass

Attached: 1562389185687.jpg (539x405, 35K)

Gender is a social construct.

BITCH GOT A PENIS

Oppression is a social construct as well, therefore you can't complain about it

humanity is a social construct too
guess how people can rationalize throwing people they dont like from roofs

maybe I should convert now that I think about it

>that paper she's holding
MUH BASIC DIGNITY AND RESPECT!!! MUH DECENT HUMAN BEING! MUH YIKES!!!! FUCK YOU I FUCKING HATE YOU PEOPLE SO GODDAMN MUCH YOU DISINGENUOUS CUNTS YOUR DEFINITION OF A "DECENT HUMAN BEING" IS SOMEONE WHO KISSES YOUR ASS AND PARROTS EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR VIEWS!

>maybe I should convert now that I think about it
I've been saying this for years.
Muslims taking over the west (which is inevitable) will finally stop this nonsense and society will return to traditional family values.
I can't wait desu

haha! cool pic user! i like this album a lot too. it's a good thing we can appreciate music without tyring to ruin it for other people for no reason, right?

literally seething

>it's a good thing we can appreciate music without tyring to ruin it for other people for no reason, right?
wdhmbt

"haaha he got angry!"
how does it feel to be so traumatized from whatever compelled you to cut your penis off that you're incapable of feeling warranted emotion?

lol triggered

thanks for the (You)s seething /pol/baby

>trans "girl"
lol
>trans "girl"
>qt
lol
>trans "girl"
>great taste
lol

You’d think they’d be more obsessed with pioneering 3D to 2D ops or transhumanism or something than something as mundane as a sex change

Someone vocaroo this

Well that social construct put a ten inch muscle between my legs and didn’t give it to the other gender

I would rape them. That's all
Send me pictures of your feet

anyone else kinda wish they were a girl but know that transitioning has too many issues and wouldn't make them happy anyway?
and yes I like V:D:C

yeah

Not all trans people are nonbinary, also there are definitely not two genders. Gender and sex are two completely different things.

*cough*

Attached: Untitled.png (302x136, 4K)

Yeah, what's the rest of that definition say?

>Colgate hair

Gender and gender identity are not the same thing

(OP) Thanks for the music recommendation this shit hits.

lol

Attached: 20190709_170018.jpg (1080x1868, 527K)

life itself is a social construct if you deconstruct it enough, retarded trannies

Believing this makes it so much easier for companies to market to you

Age is a social construct.

Imagine being so poorly adjusted that you believe marketing affects facts
You just confirmed exactly what I said with that, you're not helping the case that trannies aren't mentally ill

Attached: 20171212_120825.jpg (384x300, 14K)

>btfo's himself
user, you're losing the argument for us fellow magapedes...

good choice, mio a best

You can't just loosely string together buzzwords and then proclaim victory in an argument. If you actually have a point to make, make it. If not you're just wasting my time.

Please start taking hormones right now.

glad to know I'm not alone on that one

I saw this character on F-list

I look just like that and my favourite album is ITAOTS

Attached: EC08FF3A-DDE2-418B-82AF-D9B6A662EEC9.png (661x601, 26K)

oh well if the worst that can happen is me rp'ing as a cat, im all up for it.

>gender is a social construct
>addiction is a social construct
>animals are a social construct

Which kind? The ones that I have produced since birth or the ones that will give gynecomastia, mood swings, ED, infertility ect.?

Attached: 1562587730135.gif (340x198, 1.66M)

>rp'ing as a cat isn't a clear sign of mental illness
Psychotherapist here, I'd be writing down quite a lot rn if you were in my chair

I loveeee psychoanalysis doc. but what i was referring to was that i checked out on two out of three.
>having a mentall illness
>also anime
so no tranny for me anytime soon.

Didn't say you were a tranny, just said it'd be worrying if you admitted those things and I'd probably transfer you to a psychiatrist

tfw everyone online thinks Im trans but Im a REAL girl and I love V:D:C

t. looks like pic related

Attached: Robert_Smith_-_The_Cure_-_Roskilde_Festival_2012_-_Orange_Stage.png (800x542, 655K)

nonono we are talking past eachother, leave it at that. you are right, if the day comes i transfer from enjoying anime and having a bit of a disorder to roleplaying as a cat, then i should probably visit that therapist you mentioned.

Don't drag poor Robert into this please

>drag
hue

pun not intended

Attached: 1562170808874.jpg (510x600, 59K)

Well if "she" looked like that and had V:D:C as her favourite album I would fuck with love

jesus christ

There are some kind of animes that normalize traps and sexual fetishes like incest or pedophilia, so make your guess

>"all we want is basic human rights uwu"
>any minor criticism of the trans community and what they do is considered violence
>of course there's no way to determine if I'm genuine, you have to take my word for it, even if I show obvious signs of only doing this to fit in. if you don't, it's considered violence
>no, I'm not going to bother shaving my beard, but you better refer to my she/her pronouns or I'm going to call the police on you, how dare you misgender me

If I refer to a cis person as the wrong pronouns, they'll probably get mad, fuck maybe even beat my ass up, but they won't claim it is a "violation of their basic human rights". They'll just think I was an asshole and leave it up to that. But call a trans person by the wrong pronouns, deadname them, etc and it's a huge fucking stink about how shit like that is an act of violence because someone who hates trans people might overhear them and they might beat them up. Emphasis on might. If the trans community wishes to be respected, they need to present themselves as respectable first. This psycho game of "only asking for basic human dignity" followed up by thinking misgendering people should be criminalized will only make more and more people hate you.
It was a mistake allowing anime ease of access here in the states. We're all too mentally fucked up to handle it.

To keep it music related, reply to this with your favorite song by Your Favorite Martian.
youtube.com/watch?v=929sn1qMCcM

youtube.com/watch?v=AJ64vgl37wY

youtube.com/watch?v=90rHFreKjvs

but if you don't uphold their ideology or withhold affirmative sexual intercourse you pose an existential threat to these poor young women you bigot )^:

god i fucking hate everyone on this site including the trannies

fucking hell this describes me perfectly but I have more than that favorited

>some of them unironically, actually believe this

Attached: 1436159626319.png (343x389, 108K)

Only 400+ favorites

Get on my fucking level I have 250 PAGES
I will never masturbate to half of that its all backlog