Why does MJ gets so much shit because of child abuse but nobody gives a fuck about Freddie fucking little boys in the...

Why does MJ gets so much shit because of child abuse but nobody gives a fuck about Freddie fucking little boys in the ass?

Attached: 10653531_10152417810852362_7268003372921794678_n-2.jpg (871x960, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

therichest.com/expensive-lifestyle/entertainment/10-beloved-celebs-whove-done-incredibly-awful-things/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nobody has heard about it

And he's gay, gay mafia makes sure all gays are saints, MJ may have been a gay pedo but not part of gay community

Freddie's white
MJ isn't

He's a indian, dot variety

i never heard about this is it true? i imagine the same reason as bowie, jimmie paige, etc didnt get much flack. people really didnt care about rockstars raping children until the 90s or early 00s

Did Freddie have multiple charges against him over a decade where he paid off the families?

i think he was having "consensual" (obviously debatable because of power dynamics) sex with 13-16 year olds like most rock stars of his time

>a

Imagine being such a brain dead npc faggot that you believe the lies against this beautiful human.

Attached: mj.jpg (800x1065, 190K)

No, he was raping like 6 year old boys in the ass until they were too injured then going for another, thing is he was doing it in some shithole like Thailand where they just have child sex slaves

>people really didnt care about rockstars raping children until the 90s or early 00s
This. Pedo hysteria is a relatively new thing.

T. black NPC

Let me guess, you think Cosby was a saint too and OJ didn't do it. Brainlet blacks are the worst brainlets.

but but but MJ was white..

because of (((them))) right. right?

It's ok when gays do it.

Because Freddie wasn't a pedophile that slept in bed with Children like wacko Jacko.

>Freddie fucking little boys in the ass
Source?

sauce?

They didn't get shit because they didn't get accused, dummy.
Michael Jackson also raped lots more children, openly admitted to sleeping with them, and his fans excuse that because he
>didn't have a childhood!
If anyone else slept in bed with children they would be lynched, but Wacko Jacko is given special treatment

Complete bullshit, but you know what actually happened? Wacko Jacko admitting to sleeping in bed with children.
Reminder that Wacko Jacko is a rapist no matter how much the Jacko estate tries to fight it

Based and absolutely redpilled
Kick me
Kike me
Don’t you black and white me!

therichest.com/expensive-lifestyle/entertainment/10-beloved-celebs-whove-done-incredibly-awful-things/

Another sign of Freddie's callous side was his treatment of the rent boys he insisted on having backstage for 'recreational purposes' between the need of a set and the encore.

On one infamous occasion, Freddie enjoyed himself so vigorously that the unfortunate gigolo suffered a prolapsed rectum. Undeterred and, frankly, not giving a tiny rats a** about the health of his poor partner, Mercury bellowed at his roadies, "This one's broken! Find me another". Highly unpleasant behaviour.

WHAT THIS ARTICLE FAILS TO MENTION, IS THAT IT WAS LITTLE ASIAN BOYS IN AN ASIAN COUNTRY

The family who first accused him were jews.

>Jew me
> Sue me

>THIS ARTICLE FAILS TO MENTION, IS THAT IT WAS LITTLE ASIAN BOYS
Source?

Use google

I'm not gonna google underage asain boy sex.

>When he toured in Thailand he had a personal tent where gay shit went on. Inside the tent, he would order young Thai boys to the tent, lie on their stomach on a table, and Freddie Mercury would straight up fuck them in the ass so hard that he would completely rip these kids assholes. When these boys assholes are ruined, Freddie would ask one of his assistant to bring another boy in because this one is broken.

>It was announced by Rolling Stone Magazine in the U.S. of A. back in 1992 that one of their reporters were horrified to stumble upon and see that he had people (i.e.: men) lined up to have sex with him back on the Magic Tour.

>One story I read about in the early 2000s on a very obscure website, supposedly a first hand account told by a groupie, was that Freddie was once in a hot tub with a few others guys (and gals as well), and all of a sudden a turd came up floating in the water. It's origin was apparently Freddie's rectum, the muscles of which had become loose and sometimes just couldn't hold turds in.

Attached: B1E38763-2E63-48DF-8829-792A1E621BF6.jpg (540x839, 126K)

Disgusting

>One story I read about in the early 2000s on a very obscure website, supposedly a first hand account told by a groupie
lol okay

wtf

i've slept in the same bed as children before, am i gonna be in trouble?

oi schizo, no one else uses the term wacko jacko
when you say it over and over again in your posts, it shows everyone your fixation
get help

Freddie fucked my dad on 1978, AMA

Lmao what the fuck did I just read? This shit is too hilarious, like almost a parody of people's worst nightmare of gays. Are you homophobic, user?

Whatever anyone in this thread says, MJ is still better than your favorite artist

All fags are pedophiles, never met one who wasn't

Jesus Christ. They should have put this in Bohemian Rhapsody, then the little faggot sjw zoomers wouldn't know what to think.

>therichest.com/expensive-lifestyle/entertainment/10-beloved-celebs-whove-done-incredibly-awful-things/
lmao this cant be real. is there a more first hand account and not some clickbait tho lol

>lmao this cant be real

How new are you? Hollywood is mostly full of sexual predators and deviants. Get used to it lemming.

You're definitely one insecure faggot, user. Jesus lmao. Consider killing yourself immediately, pedo.

P r o j e c t i n g

>Freddie was once in a hot tub with a few others guys (and gals as well), and all of a sudden a turd came up floating in the water. It's origin was apparently Freddie's rectum, the muscles of which had become loose and sometimes just couldn't hold turds in.

Now that's a spicy meatball

Attached: 12175597.jpg (288x288, 13K)

persian indian, not the same thing as pajeets

R e t a r d e d

it's exactly the same thing, "p*rsis" immigrated 1300 years ago in an extremely small quantity. every single member of the modern "p*rsi" "community" is either identical to neighboring pajeet ethnicities or far closer to them than anything in the region of persia or historical persian territories. freddie was exactly the same as any other punjabi paki

I didn't write it. I just copy it from an old thread.

God you faggot edgy leftists are so cringe. We get it you're different because you like to lick homo ass but you also say the r word. You're complex!!1! U cant be categorized by anybuddy1!1!1!!!

Sick

My dad used to party with him and even went on part of a tour with him (yeah I know....) and I can confirm
This sounds a lot like the stories he would tell me about Freddie

Listen to Thriller. Michael Jackson earned those kids.

Why do people act like Freddie is hot when he’s a weird skinny man (even pre-aids) with a gross mustache and weird teeth. Admitably looks weirder without mustache but with it looks so dumb

seething

>but nobody gives a fuck about Freddie fucking little boys in the ass?
Fuck are you even talking about?

There's literally nothing wrong with being a pedophile.

Based. Age and age identity are two different things.

Your dad has sucked pole hasnt he

When will you people stop acting like fucking pre-pubescent children and teenagers is the same thing ffs

All faggots and pedos need to be annihilated

Lol have you tried being less retarded and homophobic, user? Or is that why you're seething, because it's permanent?

As a gay man, I have to say, pedophilia is as natural as being gay, and it's perfectly moral for a man to fuck a child, especially a male one in the ass

This is how I became gay after all and who's to tell me that doing it to other kids is wrong? I turned out perfect after all.

Incorrect, he is Zoroastrian, a religious group from Persia that has a diaspora in India.

Based