So we can all agree that Humanz was fine it was just really front loaded, right?

So we can all agree that Humanz was fine it was just really front loaded, right?

Attached: 220px-HumanzGorillaz.png (220x220, 63K)

Damon Albarn’s nigger exhibit

This album is literally s compilation featuring Damon Albarn

it had like 14 songs on disc 1 and only about 5-7 were any good

only memorable thing was that dancehall shit

Honestly none of the songs were good. Fuck this album

the worst gorillaz album by far

Make it a 10-track album with the good stuff from the deluxe versions + the good stuff from thenownow and you have a decent record

You say that like the fall doesn't exist.

'the fall' is A OK in my book

Attached: 1462899418538.png (217x190, 55K)

>01. She's My Collar
>02. Saturnz Barz
>03. Submission
>04. Andromeda
>05. The Apprentice
>06. Let Me Out
>07. Busted and Blue
>08. We Got The Power
i fixed your album you had some filler on it

Attached: yippy yo yippy yay.jpg (750x742, 81K)

the fall is bad but the lo fi rustic feel of it is a neat novelty at least. humanz is the same songwriting but fleshed out, which is shite

Attached: 1521403720689.jpg (411x412, 18K)

Is ascension some DLC?

It’s a good album that was fucked over by context. It should have been titled “Gorillaz Presents: Humanz” or something. It being the comeback album after a 7 year hiatus was a misguided choice. However, disregarding that, it’s not a bad album. The Now Now and The Fall are way worse in my opinion

One of the better ones really. Every Gorillaz album has a lot of duds, but this one isn't so bad.

Really? I love the now now. What don't you like about it?

Based

Cringe

Shit album. Basically white guilt: the album. Andromeda and Charger are pretty good but that's it. Rest of it sounds like an unfinished, unpolished soundcloud nigger rap mixtape with a literally who feature on almost every single song.

it's a fun map but fuck those moneys stealing your perks

dogshit
worst album
at least the now now did something

I should also add, I think S/T, DD, and PB are all fantastic albums. Even though The Fall was a throwaway it still had its charm and I was looking forward to the next "proper" album with very high expectations, only to have them completely dashed after the first orange man bad single with no hooks dropped.

Fuck no we can't agree on that.

The Now Now is like a watered down version of Plastic Beach. It literally only exists because people wanted more Damon vocals, and it shows. There’s nothing interesting about the album, it’s enjoyable, but it’s so fucking bland