>be american rap nigger
>go to sweden
>immigrant from africa/asia in Sweden beat you up
>beat him up back in defence
>risk 6 years of jail

So this the future leftists want for Europe

Attached: Asap rocky.jpg (650x400, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aftonbladet.se/nojesbladet/a/QoaL2x/asap-rockys-inhumane-jail-conditions-in-sweden-turkey-and-rhubarb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to marry him

Seriously, how is this happening? Isn't Sweden being shilled as some beacon of equality and democracy?

Don't forget he also talked about how he wasn't concerned about racism now that he's rich and famous

as a black man i'd normally be outraged that a brotha is being wrongly imprisoned, but in this case i'm happy that karma is finally catching up to rocky

Are you really black?

If you don't want to go to jail, don't assault someone? Good on Sweden for not bending the knee just because the assaulter is rich and "famous".

It's just the natural progression of a country allowing itself to be gutted and sold off by Jewish mobsters.

dont nordics have super good prisons ro some shit? liberals here in america are always going on about them. im sure him having money makes things even better

>t. thinks it's 2009 forever

He's missing his entire tour, I doubt he cares that much about the standard of the prison, considering the circumstances.

what?
didnt even know he was on tour, thought he was just visiting. that sucks 2bh

>le Scandinavian model
>free health care
>comfy prisons
You're like a retard.

SGP?

Havent you guys seen the video where him and 3 other boys are literally kicking and punching a guy he threw on the ground? Why should he be an exception to the law.

im only going off what people have said that they have a good social system. i havent looked into it myself. chill weirdo

It's not like the prisons magically got worse you mong

post it

Because it was a mudslime

and asap rocky is black. your point?

Jeez you might want to watch our there lad, I've noticed the moderation here the past couple days has been much more "nosy" if you know what I mean.

The alleged "inhumane" conditions he's suffering in our jail are hilarious to read about

aftonbladet.se/nojesbladet/a/QoaL2x/asap-rockys-inhumane-jail-conditions-in-sweden-turkey-and-rhubarb

American blacks are fucking intouhables swedes can fuck off

>commit a crime
>get apprehended
>WTF HOW COULD YOU HES A FAMOUS AMERICAN RAPPER LET HIM GO THIS INSTANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!1!111111

Fuck sweden, they should be happy that any American would visit that shithole. Enjoy the sanctions

Oh no, what a terrible loss, what will we do now?
No more Americans (((blessing))) our country with their visits

what a glorious, borderless future we have in store for us. no matter where on this earth you go, you will be able to witness a shitskin assaulting another shitskin. based

if you read about how sweden's prison system it actually makes sense
i think the potential sentencing is the most bullshit part of this, but he and his crew did go overboard. rocky threw the guy and they kept beating him up afterward, someone might have used a broken bottle
the reason rocky is being kept in jail right now is because if he were allowed to go free prior to the trial he could easily avoid sweden with the amount of money he has. it would be like rich celebrities don't have to face the law
it's the same for why they're making him miss his shows. if they let people temporarily go free based on how much money they could be making, it would make the prison system favor the rich. it would be unfair
the thing that pisses me off is that the one they beat up groped some chick right before all this and they're not doing shit about that. if i remember that's part of what rocky and the others were reacting to

ASAP is based as fuck you faggot. Name another celebrity standing up and beating the fuck out of Sweden rape gang sand niggers in justified self defense. Sweden is so cucked that it took an American rapper to get locked up for everyone to care about the goatfuckers.