Gf of 4 years proposed open relationship yesterday

>gf of 4 years proposed open relationship yesterday
still don't know how to react, music for this feel? something violent please

Attached: 18572_320125728241_540348241_4948921_3019205_n.jpg (604x453, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vgT16l632AQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QPa4nSbWbuk
youtu.be/Idfv4wyWfSs
youtube.com/watch?v=ptcX5L8chVc
youtube.com/watch?v=JT4rHPqf47A
youtube.com/watch?v=-D4happ4TQU
youtube.com/watch?v=ReqmWH64SVM
youtube.com/watch?v=nLWfQRNOCvc
youtube.com/watch?v=08YDuzJy-Zo
youtube.com/watch?v=x4e6Ln_Mg-w
youtu.be/jiKjcrniJKY
youtube.com/watch?v=qQCzQ8JTe1A
youtube.com/watch?v=k3ZeUL4fRyk
youtube.com/watch?v=21OH0wlkfbc
youtube.com/watch?v=EdD1tdpgeAU
youtu.be/GRoa6w-wnT4
youtube.com/watch?v=dvdz6KxD7EI
youtube.com/watch?v=fPMEhgiIfq8
johnnascus.bandcamp.com/album/plague-cross
youtu.be/qFfybn_W8Ak
youtu.be/ZhhQrFfzFM4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tim heidecker - I am a cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=vgT16l632AQ

do it

just break up

Godspeed you black emperor. You'll feel the build ups and the peaks. Lyrics will make you feel anything.
Any álbum is ok but id go for f#a# Infinity or he has left us but shafts of silver mt zion

youtube.com/watch?v=QPa4nSbWbuk

id recommend cutting off all contact with her for a good 2-3 days. dont even read her texts

>days
nigga she will continue to fuck other dicks after that too

She will be playing with my fairly large uncut penis soon enough OP

Literally break up with her. It's over now. There is somebody else.

this is what you need

Attached: xuvetyn-lovesliescrushing.jpg (700x700, 47K)

that probably means she's already fuckin someone and wants to get away with it.

I say break up unless you really trust her and your cool with that sort of thing a.k.a cuck

probably, but she will assume op is fucking other bitches and doesnt care about her so she will naturally be drawn back to him
probably wont stay monogamous for long tho

>tfw my gf's friends are trying to convince her to go polyamory
I don't know what to do.

Based user with his fairly large uncut penis

dm me pics

Oloff - Doing It Stealthy

youtu.be/Idfv4wyWfSs

Attached: pete.jpg (680x525, 56K)

you say no i don't want that and then maybe she will break up with you and that's okay because you both wanted different things and didn't fit together

this, sorry OP

Pretend you have a cuck fetish, get her to send you pics/vids of her sucking dick/fucking

Then say "lol damn you really are a slut i dont think id ever could love someone like you :/ good luck though! : )"

(jack off to them too)

lmao how does a bitch even have an audacity to ask that

here you go, a classic from the vault to put you in the proper mood.

youtube.com/watch?v=ptcX5L8chVc

youtube.com/watch?v=JT4rHPqf47A

youtube.com/watch?v=-D4happ4TQU

man that fucking feel. when your gf's friends are fucking idiots and you can't say shit about it without being accused of trying to ruin/sabotage her life

I feel you guys

if you are being serious break up with her. She hasn't just be thinking about it, she wants it to be open because she has already done something. There are thousands upon thousands of women who aren't sluts and you shouldn't feel obligated to be with someone who wants to fuck other people.

super based

I'd get the fuck out

Attached: 1550614920319.jpg (250x250, 6K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ReqmWH64SVM

youtube.com/watch?v=nLWfQRNOCvc

Just found out about OP’s gf, damn that shit sucks, bro

Post a pic of your "gf"

THE D DEVILS ARE BACK

Just finished fucking OP's gf, I'd have to recommend this

Man if that happened to me I'd be off to jail, sorry cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=08YDuzJy-Zo
youtube.com/watch?v=x4e6Ln_Mg-w

Don't even break up with her man, make like Swayze and ghost that bitch

Holy shit, man. Sorry to hear that.
Don't really have any music for this feel but, in my opinion, you need to dip the fuck out.

Play On Sight by Kanye and hit your girlfriend in the face until she stops that retarded "open relationship" proposal.

Assert your dominance. Don't let society turn you into a cuck.

Attached: john-lennon-medium.jpg (360x450, 46K)

just pretending

youtu.be/jiKjcrniJKY
I SMELL THAT WHOOOOORE

/thread

>gf
nice humble brag
just get another one

youtube.com/watch?v=qQCzQ8JTe1A

This is the best one for your situation.

youtube.com/watch?v=k3ZeUL4fRyk
Also I recommend you leave before she gets pregnant and you raise a kid that isn't yours.

Just say no

Just relax bro OP you can date other women now too

break up, idiot

>open relationship
Unless that means threesomes, it spells death for any serious relationship

She already cucked you
End of the story

this

consent and fuck all her friends

imagine dating art hoes

leave her.

this

This (sorry to hear OP)

Also break up with her in the most hurtful way possible

Jesus, I wish my gf would do this. I constantly want someone new w new experiences and shit, but I also just love her too much and think she's too great to break up with her.

Die cunt

Aww, somebody angwy that their dick isn't big enough? Get over it, dude. If you're not that type get over it now and find somebody else, she's obviously not the one if she's willing to do something this egregious to you. What a faggot.

desu i could maybe deal with an open relationship but it would still feel bad if a monogamous gf suggested it to me. wouldn't be able to put the idea that she's been cheating out of my head.

>she's already fucked someone else
>admits it a few weeks/months after open relationship starts
>"oh b-but we're in an open relationship now, so why should it matter????"
Guarantee if you don't agree to it, she'll just break it off.

It's hilarious how subtle people cheating can be / how easy it is for manipulative people to lie to you. They'll be so careful about it, thinking the slightest mistake they made might have tipped you off, but you're too in love/clueless to even notice.

Machine Girl- BECAUSE I'M YOUNG ARROGANT AND HATE EVERYTHING YOU STAND FOR

Attached: D5C870E6-13EB-4E30-9222-A28791594EF6.jpg (700x700, 179K)

>dating someone with friends who hold no morals whatsoever and
Seriously dude, drop her the fuck out of your life.

So op what did you end up doing?

youtube.com/watch?v=21OH0wlkfbc

Attached: 1558692383154s.jpg (250x198, 7K)

yup

Ariana Grande - Break up with your gf

sorry dude

Attached: seagal.png (497x283, 202K)

It's as if a fox and a trout were just told they could both prance through as many forests as they please. I feel you OP. Find somebody who knows what you're worth. Stay up.

Attached: 1559709641531.jpg (1224x1505, 234K)

Tell her its over and listen to nothing but Gucci Mane mixtapes for the next year

FPBP

Attached: 1561611723013.jpg (204x121, 17K)

Yea Forums is so far beyond help it's unreal. this is the most obvious falseflagging LARP thread i've ever seen

Type O Negative - Unsuccessfully Coping With the Natural Beauty of Infidelity

Break up

ye

Your girlfriend is a whore

yeah

best option in thread

youtube.com/watch?v=EdD1tdpgeAU

haha your just sad because tou know shes far more desirable than you and could easily meet someone better than you. im in an open relationship too. and have dozens of side people. my partner rarely sleeps with anyone else. frankly i think theyd prefer to be in monogamous relationship but just agree to be open because they know it makes me happy

it's like you've never been with a woman ever

I KNOW YOU'RE FUCKING SOMEONE ELSE

bro you are scum and your gf is and always will be a slut

this. shes a whore my boy

Essential

youtu.be/GRoa6w-wnT4

t. girl

youtube.com/watch?v=dvdz6KxD7EI

Attached: 1562435671128.jpg (540x462, 56K)

Trips don't lie.

This is probably your best bet. Lest you fall into becoming an atm and emotional tampon. This is a given, but she is or will be getting sexually pleased by other dudes. Work up the rage to break up, it'll save you a lot of emotional turmoil. youtube.com/watch?v=fPMEhgiIfq8

Why do boys spend like 90% of their time chasing after sluts and insisting sex has nothing to do with love and then get mad when we start being sluts? Lol

johnnascus.bandcamp.com/album/plague-cross
Wouldn't really bother listening past like track 4 for this one, but the energy might be what you're looking for.

well we want it to be easy for me to sleep with you but not for you to sleep with anyone else!

Best post ITT

>First and only GF cheats on me, confesses then tried to guilt me into opening the relationship because "she just can't comprehend monogamy" and "its oppressive"

I just dumped her, though not before having a complete emotional breakdown in front of her. God I fucking hate my life.

Congratulations

Attached: tenor.gif (498x258, 1.58M)

youtu.be/qFfybn_W8Ak

youtu.be/ZhhQrFfzFM4

Here you go, violent music as you asked

based

I feel this so fucking hard m8

Be grateful, dude, you're free now

dont be a cuck desu. she's already fucking another guy. same thing happened to me. i found out later she was already fucking another guy when she asked about "open relationships". just leave. theres too many other nice girls out there.

have fun with STDs

most based post

Big black - songs about fucking

this - sorry op

fpbp

Pretty much. It's not like your relationship is going to get better after this point tbqh. There are other girls out there that aren't whores and will actually commit to you, but I can understand where you are coming from OP.

Attached: BTFO.gif (420x420, 1.38M)

not only will your relationship not get better this is pretty much one of the last steps before she breaks up with you but she doesn't have the guts to do so atm.

The moment she gets better dick (and she will - simply because she wants something different so its better no matter how good/bad you are) she will realize that she wants the d and not the relationship.

accept it. be sad. hang out with your boys. don't talk too much about it. don't cry in front of anyone except your closest family member/ completely best friend you can trust.
time heals all wounds. theres a reason why everybody tells you and even if you don't want to accept it they are right.
Shit will hurt. Maybe for years but it will go by and you will be better off without her.
just don't be a pussy about it.
also you can try tinder or similar apps just to get some pussy to get her out of your mind but id recommend to not have that shit installed for longer than 2/3 monthts or 3/4 "dates" as it will ruin the perspective you have of women combined with your recent experiences with your gf.
be good user.

T H I S

/thread

Attached: Smug Tae-chan.png (253x363, 92K)

he's not going to break up

the fact he got to such a conversation means he's white...because of course he's white. only whites are actual cuckolds.
guys like I mean this is just pure cracker shit. white guys are the most beta males possible. it doesn't matter if op is baiting or not. at the end of the day, there are hundreds of white boys who are in this situation. and the best part about it? most of them will say yes. and get off on the fact that their women will be getting dicked down by some dark stranger right in front them. their white genes. THEIR CAUCASIAN DNA. pure cancer.

Based

break up man