Attached: threadpic2.png (800x600, 24K)

Guys let's do one of the more serious ones this time
I always cringe at the wasted potential in these threads

bump

bump

bump

bump

Not gonna happen OP

I bump so much so that people from different timezones can participate.
And this thread is just about the poll so it's ok that few people post itt. We aren't getting many votes either tbqh, but we'll see. Tomorrow we should be ready to actually begin

it will never be done you stupid faggot

We already did a similar project. Sampled a free jazz record in every track of an album
So we'll be fine

Well, I'll participate if it comes together but we just did one of these, maybe people have had enough auditory shitposting for one week

>man trapped in a radio station with no one to talk to just music and commercials
boy I hope this one's gonna be the one

bitch got a penis

“Sample 2008-2012 electropop in an off kilter style (reference: Farrah Abraham - My Teenage Dream Ended)” gang rise up

dude no

>we just did one of these
I know, cause I participated too
>maybe people have had enough auditory shitposting for one week
I hope not. Anyway I'll do multiple threads if necessary, since this is kinda a "more effort" project. You know having a theme, a genre. Potentially less people can contribute too because of this

>You know having a theme, a genre.
Yeah, I like this idea.
Yea Forums makes an album could be so much more than the usual meme songs that like, 4 people who didn't contribute listen to

>Yea Forums makes an album could be so much more than the usual meme songs
Yep, that's the point.
However I don't see the usual albums in a bad light. I think they're fun, and sometimes I enjoy listening to them because they're interesting and often have a few actually good/funny tracks.
But I would also like to see some more focused albums, so here I am
>4 people who didn't contribute listen to
On the last album we did (the one that sampled free jazz) we had over 1200 listens (not counting skips, so 10+% of the song) of which 300 actually complete (90+%) listens.

bump

bump

I’ve often thought that many Yea Forums albums have a few really good tracks and if they were edited down to EP to get rid of the junk they coupd easily be like 8/10’s. Doesn’t seem completely fair to vote off people’s tracks but it’s interesting to consider

This is a good idea. The tracks will still be all over the place, even with a ton of direction, but some unifying theme would go a long way. The biggest thing is letting the project go multiple threads over multiple days.

Voting might be strange. I think multiple people should be able to claim the same track. It's annoying to come across a thread and miss claiming a track by an hour or so. Then I hear the album and there's at least 3 tracks which took zero effort.

Yea Forums's interesting feature is its anonimity, part of what's defined the authenthicity and excesses of this site (regardless of the board) is that.

The concept could be something derived from that, sadly it's plunderphonics, but it could not have a concept and simply express that feeling of anonimity