>Who are you?

Attached: 868.jpg (780x439, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AkNvk2MgiCc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nardwaur

DOIN' YOUR MOM

Attached: images.jpg (259x195, 10K)

Attached: basedwuar.jpg (719x1961, 149K)

*embarrasses self*

Attached: Untitled.png (704x535, 653K)

tfw Questlove came THIS close to hooking up an Obama / Nardwuar interview

loled this would never actually happen... r-right...

lol'd

The fairly large uncut penis poster

kek this should actually happen.

Today I will remind them

youtube.com/watch?v=AkNvk2MgiCc

who was the bigger douche jay or busta?

Attached: 123123123.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Pusha T was cool the entire interviewer and then at the end just dumped all of the stuff Nardwuar gave him on the floor so Pusha

based doin' your mom poster

>He will show his goodness in the kindly consideration he shows those less favored than himself. It is the way one treats his inferiors more than the way he treats his equals which reveals one’s real character.

Nardwuar's entire approach is great.

he threw some of the stuff on the ground but kept some of it. I can't blame him for that because apparently Nardwaur keeps most of the "gifts" you see him handing over in the videos.

its so funny that this will forever be the drummer of blurs legacy. he still gets shit for it to this day.

What went wrong

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Dude, you know who I am
we've been over this

Attached: 0525-fat-mike-tmz-1200x630.jpg (718x539, 183K)

30 year olds acting like they are still 18

*blocks your path*

Attached: 2014SonicYouth_Getty86468809171114-1.jpg (900x600, 102K)

No he doesn't. When he shows them stuff he specifically tells them if it's a gift. It's "We have a gift for you..." for a gift or "What can you tell the people about..." when it's not a gift. They're just not listening a lot of the time.

>throws nardwuars glasses away

Attached: pics_02a.jpg (600x392, 25K)

More like 16.

Acting like a prick at your 18 was already cringe in my times

i want to inject a kid with cancer cells so he will get cancer and i want to force him to make his wish to be RWJ and the rest of fatty spins to come to his hospital bed and perform doin' your mom

Most based drummer of all time

IM SQUIDWARD TENTACLES

More like 14.

they couldn't kill him because it was being filmed

was he really incel?

who who
who who-who

Alex!
>from?
Sheffield!
>from?
Eng...Shef...ARCTIC MONKEYS
>from the Arctic Monkeys?
yea

Attached: 98372498.jpg (500x270, 26K)

I understand why people dislike this interview. Nard didn't have a lot of prep and J didn't have a lot of time to talk, but it wasn't horrible

Kanye is the holy grail right?

Cannot handle the cringe in this one

I never noticed how obviously coked up he is

>disappear

Attached: Lil-Uzi-Vert-photo-1494953208-650x366.jpg (650x366, 92K)

the jay interview isn't really douchey, it's just kinda awkward and boring

It's too bad he never got the Osama Bin Laden interview :/

*answers every question politely and as verbosely as possible until Narfwuar gets annoyed that his shtick isn't working and screeches off like the leaffag he is*

Snore

Who are YOU?

Yeah sure he’s definitely dead wink wink it’s not like they would 100% show a photo of him dead or someone would leak it if they killed him

what a bunch of cunts

The first Henry Rollins interview was douchey. Henry got on Nard's bad breath and told him he was a terrible interviewer and is very annoying.

whoa when did he interview Lord Farquaad?

>t. 18 years old

>t. 16 years old

The Travis Barker one

What do you think his shtick is?

Does he really smell that bad?

nice

Attached: BE695791-E149-4DC4-AF3F-F61BC7139610.jpg (343x343, 20K)

lmao

i am the mysterious hacker known as four chan

>d-dude people being mean to Nardwuar for acting like a complete asshole means they are bad people!
Cringe. I wish that smug little faggot got knocked out.

Being an annoying faggot and then crying about it if people rightfully mock his sperg ass

You're literaly socially autistic if Nardwuar get you that triggered

WHO AM I?!
WHAT AM I?!

Yeah this is literally middle school behaviour

Attached: Kiryu_uncomfortable.png (750x912, 629K)

Nardwuar pulls out the real birth certificate

Busta was playing it up for the camera a bit, you can hear his tone totally change as the cameraman points away and Nard thanks him for the interview

>this will forever be the drummer of blurs legacy
If that were true you wouldn't call him "the drummer of blur" you would call him "The Chad that bullied Nerdwar".
If you're calling him "the drummer from blur" then it's quite evident that his legacy is actually being the drummer of blur.

>Right off the bat Mr. President, we have a Kenyan birth certificate dated 1961. Explain to the people out there.

My friend was there when he interviewed Katie Crutchfield. Apparently his whole thing is he acts like a completely normal person and then the second the camera turns on he turns on the gimmick which is why people are always caught by surprise and weirded out.