I have literally never listened to the beatles

I have literally never listened to the beatles.
What are the essential albums?

Attached: The_Fabs.jpg (1110x1110, 195K)

THE

check out Revolver first. nice digits

Rubber Soul and Revolver

revolver is cool

Revolver
Magical Mystery Tour
White

Any of their pre rubber soul albums I should check out

Yellow Submarine

Not really. I got into The Beatles through the white album and worked backwards. For me, their best era was from 65-68, starting with Rubber Soul and ending with the white album.

all of them

watch them live at youtube

Revolver
Magical Mystery Tour
Sgt. Peppers
White Album
Let It Be

>Revolver
>Magical Mystery Tour
>Sgt. Peppers
>White Album
>Let It Be

This, but Abbey Road in place of Let It Be

listen to them all in release order

This

just get a compilation or something. They have no essential albums because all their albums are at least 50% shit.

Their bad albums are 100% shit.

this

Came here to say this
Also nice quads OP

This order
Hard Day's Night
Rubber Soul
Revolver
Sgt. Pepper
Abbey Road
White Album
Magical Mystery Tour
else

beatle bad becus mainstweam

>What are the essential albums?
Pet Sounds and Sunflower

Revolver is what you need

This. The Beatlemania era is essential. Here’s my recommended order:
Please Please Me
With the Beatles
A Hard Days Night (movie and album)
Beatles For Sale
Help! (movie is optional, though I love it, and listen to the album)
Past Masters vol 1
Rubber Soul
Revolver
Sgt Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band
Magical Mystery Tour (the movie isn’t very good. Either skip it or only watch the music video parts. It’s bad)
Yellow Submarine (the movie first. It rounds out their psychedelic era nicely. The album isn’t that great, it’s just six songs from the movie plus some incidental orchestral music. Considered their worst by most, though there are some good deep cuts on it)
The White Album
Past Masters vol 2
Let It Be (movie isn’t officially released. The album is good though, but there’s some controversy over the mixing. Maybe listen to Let It Be… Naked later)
Abbey Road (last album recorded, though released before Let It Be. While it wasn’t definite yet at the time, there’s some clear understanding that this was to be their final album. Even Scaruffi called it a masterpiece)
From there, you can relisten to everything, and check out some oddities like Anthology, Love, the deluxe versions of Pepper and the White Album, etc.

>What are the essential albums?
None of them.

I didnt say Beatles were bad I said all their albums have a lot of shitty songs, and Im not wrong.

>Has to find something wrong with a popular band to maintain his contrarian status
>>Im not wrong
Could you be more retarded if you tried?

Attached: you.jpg (480x480, 21K)

your grasping for straws with your ridiculous assumptions which means you got really butt-blasted by my posts. Perhaps because you know Im right?

John Lennon beat his wife.

>your
You can't even see how stupid you are. Sad, really. Nice comeback by the way. I've never seen that one before.

Grasping at straws again, spelling doesn't take away from my original point. Also I'm way smarter than you. Thanks and good night!

Start with the movies, like Help.

Make sure you're listening to the original UK LPs and not the US ones. Although it's pretty hard to mess that up nowadays.