Sweden is CANCELLED

Attached: Screenshot_20190709-094843_Twitter.jpg (1080x274, 87K)

nobody cares

Rocky is actually innocent

iconic, we stan our bisexual king
like, this is soooo mood???hello??

Why?
Why would an artist alienate a portion of their fans like that?

Fuck swedes honestly, who cares

Attached: cant_wake_up_doggo.jpg (683x683, 68K)

Rap concerts are trash anyway. Don't think many people in Sweden care either. Sounds like a win-win to me!

god i fucking hate this country and i hate sandies
cant wait for something to happend
tensions is growing

I dont want any more niggers here than there already is so im happy with his decision.

Does Sweden even know them

Good, why doesn't this fucking nigger drop dead?

ugh, what did Sweden do to Tyler the Creator this time?

imagine going into a country and getting into a fight with a native and then thinking you are the victim.

nobody gives a shit

well, Sweden just took a big step back.

He probably got done watching Midsommar.

Attached: 1562447246250.jpg (1500x740, 310K)

>native
I hope this post was bait. I almost lost it on you.

done samefagging?

me as well. i was going to visit there in the next week so im glad its cancelled

>native

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>tensions is growing
The immigration/racial tension has definetely already peaked (2017, 18) and its on its way down. The class/power tension, on the other hand, is getting a lot of momentum. We are unironically living in late-stage capitalism.

Seethe

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-09-10-34-36-581_com.emogoth.android.phone.mimi.donate.jpg (1080x279, 39K)

seethe harder, /pol/cels

Attached: midsommarr.png (498x262, 298K)

t. darkie

Based

because he's friends with Rocky, who got arrsted in Stockholm a bit ago

Nice double quads

>buhuu my fame won't grant me a "get out of jail for free-card"

cry more nerds, enjoy prison ASAP.

I don't understand how he's at fault. The refugee guys were clearly following his group, harassing him for some time, then the refugee guy even struck first with his headphones. Then when he fucks the refugee guy up suddenly he's the bad guy. Sweden explain yourself.

>artist stops going to some country they dislike thinking it's a fuck you to the state
>in reality it's just more fans that will never get to see artist
why?

Attached: 1553923424112.jpg (496x500, 22K)

black people aren't very smart

From what I've seen the refugee throws his headphones after the fat guy pushes/punches him. The refugee was instigating the fight but rockys boys did start the physical confrontation. Everybody involved should be in prison though desu.

clearly he did something, it might very well be self-defense, but obviously it has to be tried in court you dont pass sentences based off of youtube videos.

Sweden is not a banana-republic, if you hit people expect to be tried in court.

Not a big loss for Sweden.

I doubt he's getting off on self-defense. The violence they used was clearly not proportional, and they were never in an situation in which they had to actually defend themselves against a serious attacker. His fight wouldn't fly in a single country of the western world, I think. If the guy harrassing them also commited a crime and there's proof of it, he'll be prosecuted too. It's just really easy for americans to shit on Sweden; their eternal nordic boogeyman since the 60s.

you very well might be right, I dont really have a strong opinion on the matter. My main point simply being; even if it's a clear case of self-defense, it still has to be tried in court.

Guy deserved to get beat no doubt, but legally Rocky took it over the line when they decided to beat on him while he was already down. No longer self defense at that point.

this honestly. nazis are the new problem.

weak bait

Do Swedes actually care about rap though?

assault (misshandel) is a fairly weighty offense in sweden, what with it being a pacifist country and all that.

who cares? nothing good has come out of Sweden in 30+ years

>their eternal nordic boogeyman since the 60s
I thought that was finland

>eternal nordic boogeyman
>also the country that produced widely known superstars ABBA

Haha i hope he'll get life in prison. Trash rappers shouldn't even be allowed in here. Nothing of value has been lost.

Attached: plan_b.png (720x468, 415K)

nice

>Native

Attached: 1533022414882.jpg (307x309, 17K)

>Finland
>Nordic
dumb burger

>
>Nice double quads
Hmm

cringe

I wish I was the dumb burger but I'm right. Finland is by every definition nordic. Dumb europoor.

>
>>Finland
>>Nordic
>dumb burger
Finland is a nordic country, not a Scandinavian though, how's it feel being dumber than a burger?

What a waste of trips.

Attached: wAwAaHB.png (586x578, 37K)

nobody gives a shit

Attached: 1242135.jpg (572x373, 37K)

i wonder who could be behind these posts

fags, prob not even jews

>immigration/racial tension

That was a distraction. The rich politicians always use it as a distraction while they make their power and cash grabs. Everyone is equally screwed.

It is a fuck you to the state, it's economics 101 retards

fucking duh you retard
it's hardly the entire nation of Sweden's decision though is it?

someone who, unlike you, isn't a retard

Wish all niggers and middle-easterners said the same, violent crime rate and rape rate would absolutely plummet.

yeah bro im sure he was planning on doing a swedish tour and was definitely going to be visiting and playing many concerts there in the future

t. has never visited sweden, and probably couldn't point it out on a map

Bingo! But the good news is that the masses are catching up to that, hence the growing class unrest.

you are a fool if you think racial tensions have peaked lmao

just imagine all the Swedecucks in the replies apologising and trying to convince Tyler how tolerant their country usually is

>immigration/racial tension
>class/power tension
yeah it's not like they created each other. nope, impossible.

Not even right wing and this is true it's going to get much worse as is everything else

*reddit noises*

It fucking boggles my mind that there are people who authentically think cultural difference doesn't matter and everything is all down to economics. Fucking leftists think the common pleb is some weird bug that can be easily manipulated and all culture is social control, as opposed to something close to people that grants meaning to their lives. They don't believe anybody other than themselves hold sincere beliefs and convictions. Its creepy as fuck. Not even right wing btw

>Imaging security actually doing his job. He should've called the cops once the guy smashed the headphone on his head and should've made sure Rocky wouldn't instigate

Also
>Imaging thinking that a provocation justifies ganging up on one guy and continue to beat him while he is down. Wouldn't be a problem if they yeeted him and than stopped there
Is the law in America really that less sophisticated than Swedish law

Excellent bait.

that movie is literally a jewish blood libel and projection

i agree on the first >, but watch the video. the arab is clearly latched onto harassing their group because he thinks they're famous, he sees that they're black, and he wants to irritate the shit out of them. let's be honest here. it doesn't matter who you are, if you're one guy following around another group of guys and pestering them non-stop, some swedes from a rural town or something, you're asking for an ass kicking. that's how life works. don't randomly follow around a group of guys. those skinny little arabs think they're such alphas, too, that's why we constantly have to bomb the shit out of them, because they think they can beat someone triple their size. they're stupid and if they're from afghanistan esp kabul, they're high on four different drugs at once every day. you swedes are hospitable and judicious, but detaining a guy for two weeks for beating this guy's ass ? terrible.

Lot of ISLAMPHOBIA about Rocky assaulting the Muslim immigrant

the little cunt deserved it thought

sweden are bunch of cuckolds anyway they'll prob get him out if he fucks their wives or something

>t. Vänsterpartister, Sossar och Centerpartister
You are incomprehensibly retarded if you think racial tension and the problems of mass imigration have already peaked. Tension has been spiraling upwards more or less since the 80's and sow no sign of stopping.
Also, if you can't see that immigration is a tool, and not a distraction, by the political class to gain more power and ever increase their tyranical rule you are beyond saving.

FUCK ISLAMOPHOBES
FUCK TERFS
FUCK ASAP ROCKY
STREAM IDLES

Attached: 433435443.jpg (250x250, 18K)