NOOOOOOO! NOT PHIL COLLINS

NOOOOOOO! NOT PHIL COLLINS

Attached: Screenshot_20190709_080853.jpg (1080x1522, 225K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JkRKT6T0QLg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>But I know the reason why you keep your silence up, oh no you don't fool me

NOOOO IT WAS ONLY SUPPOSED TO BE TR-MP!!!!!!

>twitter screencap thread

Who fucking cares???

Got a little black book

What does Gumby know? Where's Pokey?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

yikes & phil is the type to ...you know...bang

If you only knew just how many celebrities are in on the pedo thing...

The number of celebrities this is going to take down is going to be absolutely delicious. The fire rises.

poor Phil

Attached: MV5BZDI4OTA2OTctYjRjYS00YTZmLWI5MWMtOTE5YjY3NTI3YzlkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzM4MjM0Nzg@._V1_UY1200_CR5,0,63 (630x1200, 45K)

every
also z listers and plants

Why are you faggots still replying to this twitter thread? LET IT DIE.

Unfortunately, there have been too many pedo investigations that've abruptly and conveniently stopped at the feet of celebrities, politicians, and billionaires to get one's hopes up that this will finally be the big one. They're above the law.

No

Attached: IMG_20190625_152623.jpg (1459x1334, 675K)

At the minimum the ringleader Epstein himself is royally fucked so that’s some level of justice. The only thing I can hope for is for other people (ahem, a certain madam “president”) to get caught in the fire as well.

this

Wi me pomes in

IM CUMMING IN HER HAIR TONIGHT
OH LORD

Fuck off, It's music related and important

So what is this actually? What evidence is there that this means anything?

this bump proves it

>I CAN FEEL HER CUMMING IN THE AIR TONIGHT
brings a new meaning to the lolita express

Some true detective shit, I’m not much of a conspiracyfag but this type of seedy underbelly elite celebrity illegal sex ring shit is definitely real. It’s so disgusting and horrifying it makes me feel scared

Attached: b0c48f19159d3e35b94a2d961eb0f2c2.jpg (800x978, 218K)

epstein had his own island for this shit

Honestly doesn't surprise me in the slightest bit.

If you're not much of a conspiracyfag then you don't even know half of it.

Redpill this board before jewmods shuts this thread down

unless he actually went to lolita island it isn't that big of a deal

I can't believe Phil Collins is such a monster. Dubs decide how I destroy this album

Attached: phil collins.jpg (380x676, 23K)

Cum on his face

Tear it up and shove it up your ass

kidnap some young girls and then suicide by cop with the album strapped to your chest

This.
And it's not just celebs. Being into little prepubescent girls (and/or boys) is just what you do when you're a millionaire.

You can't really join the elites if you're not into that stuff. You need to be compromised. I'm sure Epstein's island doubles as a blackmail operation with two-way mirrors and hidden cameras, everyone that goes is grabbed by the balls, but they know that and still do it willingly. They know that's just part of the deal.

This then this

>No time for romantic escape when your fluffy heart is ready for rape
HOLY SHIT did Peter know this whole time? No wonder he left Genesis

Attached: 3780db4d42b022b1d69ccebde0c4c9e3.jpg (500x743, 43K)

come on who doesn't want a full body massage from nubile young girls?

>when you're a millionaire
lol $1M isn't even a lot of money
most people with white collar jobs have already saved/invested their first $1M by their 40's

>most people with white collar jobs have already saved/invested their first $1M by their 40's

Jesus Christ, how out of touch are you? I live in a middle class suburb and I know literally 0 millionaires.

Really? I live in a mid-Atlantic suburb and most of my friends have already hit the 6 figure mark with their salaries.

perhaps they just haven't told you

peter gabriel has cute teeth

poop on it and toss it on a road

until then i'm gonna bump it

eat it

Pretend to make out with it then strap a dildo to it so Phil can pleasure you with it

hold me bros, Phil is one of my idols

it's not a big deal. not everyone who flew on epstein's plane actually went to the pedo island.

Epstein is just a front for Mossad

Nice try shlomo

caspere knew this

LAST ONE TO GET THERE IS A PHIL COLLINS FAN

Attached: vinco.jpg (383x383, 100K)

It’s a dog eat dog world Ray, and I’m the fucking chinaman

please for the love of god let Blair be revealed as a pedo and jailed for the rest of his life, nothing would make me happier

british pedos don't go to jail lol

>normies finally catching on to epstein

they caught on years ago it was all over the news, it's just a new generation that was too young then discovering him recently

this, all it means is that phil knew about all of this and did nothing like everyone else who knew about it

I personally don't because I love big tiddies and even if it was my thing I still wouldn't want to force kids or have them taken away from their parents and forced to be sex slaves and ruin their lives before they even start just because I want some cummy time. It's not like these guys aren't able to get off without this shit it's just some different shit to do.
Pretty sure you can be a pedoshit without thinking your pleasure is worth some kids fuckin lives dude.

Put it bottom up on a turntable

Take out the cover, make a hole in his mouth and put your dick through it

There's this girl that's been on my mind

Attached: IMG_20190709_150506.jpg (479x480, 34K)

God I wish I was

This song seems dark as fuck now

youtube.com/watch?v=JkRKT6T0QLg

PETER WON PETER WAS RIGHT PETER WON PETER WON
>PETER WON
PETER WON
>PETER WON
PETER
>WON
COLINSFAGS APOLOGIZE

Attached: peter-gabriel.jpg (1018x700, 50K)

>What evidence is there that this means anything?
nothing, why would you expect there would be? these retards dont need evidence to manufacture twitter outrage

Got a bag with a toothbrush and a comb in

NOW JEFFEREY
JEFFERY DON'T YOU LOSE MY NUMBER

Roll

Reroll

t. Shill

>6 figure mark
>millionaires
>not counting debt