I'm literally the smartest person on this board

i'm literally the smartest person on this board

Attached: 1561615532704.jpg (400x535, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rQ-fvr2qLc0
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

same

Sometimes I try to do things And it just doesn't work out the way I wanted to And I get real frustrated And I'm like, I try hard to do it And I'm like, take my time And it doesn't work out the way I wanted to It's like, I concentrate on real hard but it doesn't work out And everything I do and everything I try it never turns out It's like, I need time to figure these things out There's always someone there going, 'Hey, Mike You know, we've been noticing You've been having a lot of problems lately' 'You know, you should, maybe, get away And like, maybe you should talk about it, you'll feel a lot better' And I go, 'No, it's okay, you know I'll figure it out Just leave me alone I'll figure it out You know I'll just work it out myself' And they go, 'Well you know if you want to talk about it I'll be here you know and you'll probably feel a lot better If you talked about it, so why don't you talk about it' I go, 'No, I don't want to I'm okay, I'll figure it out myself' And they just keep bugging me and they just keep bugging me And it builds up inside

I can identify low IQ posters by the reaction images they post. Try again tomorrow with a better one buddy

dogs aren't people you dumb faggot

i like to think i'm smart. i mean, i know i'm not. i'm fully aware, but the fantasy's fun you know? it makes me make more sense. i'm quiet, i act bored all the time, i never talk to anyone, i ignore women i find attractive. clearly i'm just of a higher intellect, right? it makes perfect sense. never mind the fact that i can't reliably name all 50 states off the top of my head, or that i can't remember the name of the guy who tried to kill Reagan. give me a calculus equation and i'll stare back at you with vacant eyes. ask me to make a spreadsheet in Excel and i'll tell you i can do 100 push-ups. i have no idea how to change a tire, as far as i'm concerned my car runs on gasoline, magic and good luck. what the hell is a paragon anyway? i use that word regardless. i use a lot of words. most of them i heard in songs or in movies, and they make me sound smart. or i like to think they do. i like to think i'm smart.

oh yeah? whats the biggest number you can think of?

i thought 2 was the biggest number. that's what mommy told me when she said i could only have two pop-tarts. wtf.

hah. if you give me a couple hours i can think of a number even bigger than that, just you wait

Why didn't you fuckers tell me that bluetooth firmware is absolutely proprietary and un-deblobbed?

Zoomer this, zoomer that, and you can't say the obvious reason why airpods are shit.

Wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=rQ-fvr2qLc0

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-08 at 11.09.10 PM.png (1974x1032, 2.17M)

where'd you get this picture of me?

friendfinder

I severely doubt that the multitudes of knowledge that your cortex can hold could even shine a light to mine. Let us just say that Einstein (Pronounced Einshtein) would be overtaken with jealousy.

fucking losers dot com
stay mad

i ...
you -- you're ...
YOU'RE MEAN !!!

Still makes you retarded, OP
And for pointing it out, that makes you gay

BASED

My IQ is literally 0 but I can still function

that's not even a real number faggot stop making shit up

Wrong OP

Attached: 1562573871611.jpg (250x218, 8K)