What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: woodstock_99_getty_images.0.jpg (1200x800, 280K)

Music stopped being good after 2000s

>booking Limp Bizkit, Korn, RATM, Metallica ie. every band that pissed-off white teenagers with anger issues were into at the time
No surprise.

That's racist. Can you image the backlash someone would get if they made a comment like that about black people?

No it isn't. Punching up is way different than punching down.

>looking at race and not individual
Racist.

Only thing missing were Pantera and Manson.

Every Woodstock reunion has been disappointing, whether it's because of the music or the festival environment. You can't force lightning to strike in the same place twice.

Eyewitnesses reported a crowd-surfing woman being pulled down into the crowd and gang-raped in the mosh pit during Limp Bizkit's set.

I guess that was the difference between the boomers and Gen X in terms of mentality.

the boomers were all about passing their problems onto their children and the kids are just angry at the parents

A Millenial-themed Woodstock would just be idiots with beanies and huge glasses staring at their phones as some dreampop girl is singing about how all (white) men are rapists.

>punching up
you people keep forgetting black people have literally been completely equal to whites for decades now

He knows that, he just can't acknowledge it because his whole narrative would fall apart.

Not only did the cops not do anything but some were even getting girls to pose for nude photos.

Completely equal. Which is why a disproportionate amount of black people are in poverty. Which is why a disproportionate amount of black people are incarcerated and subjected to police brutality. Which is why people with black sounding names are less likely to be hired. But I guess they just have to "pick themselves up by the bootstraps", right?

Or they could stop disproportionately commiting crimes. Facts aren't racist.

Blacks aren't equal in American society. They're literally above us. Laws do not apply to blacks.

>suggesting blacks are below whites
fucking racist

This is accurate fuck.

Man shut the fuck up. this person is right. And I'm white man. Stop being a race nigger

Look, another racist.

Why can't you accept that africans have an average IQ of 70 (literally retarded by white standards), and african americans have an average iq of 85, because of the white admixture from all them slave rapes.
IQ is heavily correlated with crime rates.
Stupid people commit more crimes.
Criminals get arrested and go to jail.
Stupid people also earn less, because they are incapable of doing more than menial tasks.
Why do you deny the obvious? Because it hurts your feelings? Too bad.

I wonder why they could be disproportionately committing crimes... It couldn't be because black people predominantly live in poor areas, with poor schooling programs with shit opportunities, which in turn leads to high dropout rates, leading to young blacks falling into gangs, drug dealing, thievery etc. Unless you're saying that they commit more crime because they're black?
The majority of incarcerated males are black. Many of whom are incarcerated for crimes such as marijuana possession, which is now legal in many states and likely more to come.
And here comes the real reason. Way to blow your cover.

>lets see, I live in a poor area, maybe I should work hard to escape? Nah fuck that, I'll just be a criminal

Love how you conveniently left out the schooling in your zinger of a greentext. God you people are so fucking stupid.

What does that mean? Is it code for "I love getting my butt had sex with"? Homo

Owned

Why do you come up with roundabout excuses, when the answers are obvious? I know it hurts your feelings, but thats too bad.
>Many of whom are incarcerated for crimes such as marijuana possession
And many are incarcerated for murders, rapes and robberies. More than any other race.
Statistics show that they are actually arrested at a lower rate than crimes are reported, so they are under-arrested. They're also more likely to reoffend than any other race, leading to harsher sentences. They're also more likely to resist arrest and fight a police officer, leading to "police brutality".

Why do you deny IQ? Why do you deny the implications of low IQ?

>all those bucket hats
yikes

Wasn't this supposed to be a Woodstock thread?

>give reasons
>ignore them and spout more buzzwords

Why do you continue to ignore actual explanations just because they don't make agree with your feelings? Why do you leave your containment board and shit up the rest of this site for (you)'s

>It couldn't be because black people predominantly live in poor areas
Whites in poor areas commit far less crimes than blacks in poor areas.
>poor schooling programs with shit opportunities
Good teachers are driven out of black schools because they are violent and uncontrollable. Nothing redpills a teacher faster than having to teach low intelligence people who can't be controlled, and who are told by their parents and community that its everyone elses fault that they're like this.
>leading to young blacks falling into gangs, drug dealing, thievery
Why don't whites of similar socioeconomic status turn to crime in anywhere close to the same proportions? Why is it always beyond their control? Does a lack of education cause people to be rapists? Or is it because they're so poor and hungry, that they rape?
Go look up the black on white rape statistics. Then look up the white on black rape statistics.
Or are statistics gonna hurt your feelings?

Here's the thing, you're probably at the upper end of black intelligence, but surely you realise that you are not statistically representative? There are retard whites too, and they commit most of the white crimes. Low intelligence people commit more crime. Blacks just have a far lower aberage intelligence.

shut up