Women enjoy being raped so much that they have not only one orgasm, but multiple. It's often their first orgasm ever...

Women enjoy being raped so much that they have not only one orgasm, but multiple. It's often their first orgasm ever, even after having many different sex partners. Why do women enjoy rape so much? Why are they so ashamed of admitting it?

popsci.com/science/article/2013-05/science-arousal-during-rape
>"I was sexually abused at a young age and had an orgasm." "…although I never stopped resisting I was horrified to find myself having a series of multiple orgasms…" "I thought I would never be able to tell – except here." "Reading your post made me feel like maybe I am not such a freak."

Women in therapy after being "raped" are traumatized not by the rape experience itself, but the shame over having enjoyed it.

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/193e3x/iama_sexual_assault_therapist_discussing_when
>In my experience as a therapist... somewhat less than half of the girls/women I've worked with [have orgasms during rape]. (For the record, I have worked with very few boys/men who reported this.) In professional discussions, colleagues report similar numbers.

Rape is 3rd most popular female sex fantasy. The other two still involve male domination.

care2.com/causes/rape-ranked-as-third-most-popular-sexual-fantasy-for-women.html#ixzz33awCn7f3
>These female sex fantasies usually involve a gorgeous man carrying her off to his bedroom and quickly getting down to business. She’ll protest as he tears her clothing off and expertly arouses her body, but on the inside, she’ll love every minute of it. This continues to the point of penetration, and leads her to an incredible orgasm despite her earlier protests.

Attached: 1560829470854.jpg (583x359, 59K)

okay sham

These backed up facts make me feel bad so I'm going to ignore them and instead tell you to have sex incel.

something something aggressive men who do what they want are winners betas who ask for permission are losers something something propagation of fittest genes something something all women are wretched whores

also not music

nice music thread

heh heh

no this board is for music discussion.
one day you'll understand.
as for now, here a helpful link

Attached: Where+will+you+be+reborn+in+big2use+your+roll+button_1e46d7_5605938.jpg (425x570, 74K)

>Yea Forums - Music

okay sham

>Yea Forums - Video Games

wrong board

this isn't a /pol/ related topic you dumb idiot

>stimulating sexual organs causes orgasms
wow op, what a great post

It isn't music either, dunber idiot.

pretty interesting but this is the fishing discussion board

You are either

A. Retarded

or

B. Have never been to /pol/ and doesn't even know what /pol/ stands for

Im a woman and I agree

look at him go lol

Attached: 03AF35C4-A35B-4DFD-BBF0-99F7538C2054.gif (156x130, 29K)

im gay

Checked

Attached: 147F4ED5-B2E5-430E-B57E-ECF9A43AF47B.jpg (270x270, 22K)

i miss duck posting

They have been doing studies on this since the 70's. OP for once isn't a faggot. Lets decide who we would choose.

Attached: JAILFU.jpg (1638x3053, 2.83M)

I once got banned for it

this is a political thread you dumb idiot?

Based

roll

roll

FUCK

roll

roll

lmao

fuck

poor bastard

>this is a political thread you dumb idiot?
AHAHAHHAHAHAH

you proved me right. You are:

B. Have never been to /pol/ and doesn't even know what /pol/ stands for

I would fuck the shit out of Snooki.

it stands for politically incorrect. you aren't proving me wrong at all.

>this is a political thread you dumb idiot?

>it stands for politically incorrect

You are one dense motherfucker

One time I got russel and it was based

If you can't understand how defending rape is politically incorrect then perhaps you need a dictionary.

roll

>reading comprehension
i'm saying it's not a political thread
it's not a political issue. you don't know how /pol/ works

roll

roll

roll

can someone get a better screenshot of the OP post?

Attached: 734bb2c3595448b4f2f6cc5bbc41b626.png (1349x406, 94K)

That one's just fine

Not for posting on social media. I try to get a good shareable version of this post every time this pasta is posted so I can spread the truth more easily.

Holy based

Roll

It's not that simple for women you fucking virgin.

Women don't need to orgasm

Based autist

true. their pleasure is literally not important

Roll

roll

what does this have to do with music you fucking imbecile

Röll

Roll

Rollerino

Shit dude lemme rape a guy real quick, if he cums that means he enjoys being raped good logic OP no flaw at all also fuck off this is a music board

Yea Forums music

Damn you beat me to it...

analogy only follows if you're a female in which case yeah

Rollio

god damn I love trashy white girls

pretty flawed argument, considering the fact that most men will do whatever they can, whenever they can, to get sex with almost any average-looking woman (if given the opportunity).

Not exactly the same case for women, as most women find most men unattractive anyways.

t. nigger

I cant believe brad pitt has time to rape all these women

It's a little more complicated than that.
Too many men cannot understand that there is a time and place for sex that borders on rape, and you have to be naturally charming to get away with it at all.
Incels can't walk up to the first woman they see and rape her in broad daylight. You're not chad, so she won't enjoy it.

What exactly do you want the world to do with this information? Legalize rape so that your mother and sister come home raped every once in a while? If you start threads like this without properly articulating your point you only end up coming off as a bitter virgin.

You should be put on a watchlist, but then again you probably have been already.

^This. Only works if you look like Brad Pitt in Fight Club.

Roll

it happens during male on male rape too because of the physical stimulation regardless of whether you have any attraction to your rapist
>It is commonly reported that victims of male rape experience sexual arousal, erection and ejaculation (Hillman et al., 1991; McMullen, 1990). The Dispatches Survey (1995) reported that in-depth interviews carried out with a subsection of the male victims (20 men) revealed that most had an erection and ejaculated during the assault. In many instances the assailant made attempts to arouse them, either through the masturbation or oral sex. Knowing that they had responded sexually (ejaculated) during the assault is for many victims even more traumatic than the physical injury and than the rape itself. Dispatches (1995) reported that victims who ejaculate said they were disgusted and confused by their physiological responses and that it was the hardest part of the rape to come to terms with.

sure

Roll

It's entertaining seeing every criticism of women get written off as "Someone is just mad that they aren't getting sex."

I think it has to do with the nervous system being overexcited. Women also orgasm more frequently during adultery, or in public. It's because they're excited, and excited doesn't necessary mean in the positive sense, just that their nervous system is overstimulated.

What is the criticism here?

Look at these interesting music related threads at the bottom of the catalog with little to no responses:
Meanwhile this off topic bait gets almost 100 responses. Before saying Yea Forums is shit, think about the threads you post in.

so i think i've figured out how to dimension-hop. i know that this is some gay-ass, Doctor Who shit, but i honestly never even watched that show so bear with me. not like a bear [me] just like 'bear with me' don't fuck off alright, listen to me. i've found that vibrating very fast [this takes vast core-strength, many push-ups are necessary] and surrounding yourself with mirrors i've found that i can create two-selves. yes a me and a me. two of us, locked in eye-contact, conversing as you would with another. me and myself, for the first time united and speaking in intimate conversations only possible between two who know each other inside and out. myself has grown accustomed to these nightly chats he has with me and i have grown the same. i think i will be presenting me and i to a crowd of benefactors. i am positive this will make me rich, i just need to wait for the money to roll in. try this at home. tell your friends. snort dish-powder. thanks.

Attached: gigasammy.png (576x768, 881K)

Women lie about being sexually pleased by rape, and often having fantasies about rape. This being true would hurt the rhetoric of the proud and sexually liberated woman.

would an attractive woman please come rape me. I promise I will have an orgasm and feel shame about it.

>Women lie about being sexually pleased by rape
They don't lie, they are just ashamed of admitting to it in public, which is completely understandable. The same thing applies for men as shown in .
>often having fantasies about rape.
Women having rape fantasies has been a known fact for a long time. Again, no lies there.

I didn't realize I was in /neckbeard/

Men do too but the difference is men don't have something akin to this big feminist movement where they deny anything sexually undignified as an attempt to be "on the same level" as men. Any attacks toward modern feminism are met with your typical "have sex" response. So a better worded version would be "If you criticize women or feminism, it must be because you are sexually frustrated, because feminism and the culture women perpetuate is flawless and perfect."

Ok but how good do I have to be to make her pupils turn into hearts?
Serious responses only.

Attached: 1562472400052.png (625x494, 568K)

Rolling 34-36 because Julianna looks like a cutie.

work the wrist

have sex

fdgfdgfdgfgfdagfdazf dbfd

;kji

roll

>as an attempt to be "on the same level" as men. Any attacks toward modern feminism are met with your typical "have sex" response.
That's not accurate in the real world though. Modern feminism get a lot of shit from both males and females across all social classes. In Sweden, a country widely considered the most feminist in the world, the feminist party lost all its (few) seats in the parliament earlier this year because everyone is tired of their bullshit.
Unironically hating on women because of the fact that some of them experience pleasure during rape is not standing up against modern feminism, though. Rape is most of the time an awful and traumatic experience regardless of the physical responses one experiences during it. If you enough people go around claiming there's nothing wrong with rape as long as the victim orgasms we'll have women we care for being constantly under threat of being attacked. How would that work in a civilized society?

these are lyrics you dumb ass

rolling

Well I didn't say that I'm hating on women for the fact. That's still sad. It's not that women are bad for it, it's that it attacks the fantasy posture that feminism tries to impose onto women. The fact is that the "omg incel" comments are circulated by the extreme feminists. So the judgement is that their worldview is so clouded that they use they use these defense mechanisms to ignore obvious flaws in it. Either that or they legitimately don't see any flaws. Either way it's bad.

roll