REDDIT CANCELS MORRISSEY

>You are no longer able to discuss Morrissey on Reddit's most popular music board

When will Yea Forums step up and also ban all discussion of Morrissey?

Enough is enough. Giving a racist a platform is promoting racism. It needs to stop.

Attached: Untitled.png (1010x668, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e-Lqea64Z3o
youtube.com/watch?v=pbklse8YkKA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based. Who needs free speech anyway?

That moderator is beautiful

Attached: 1562301972080.jpg (522x540, 54K)

oh

Looks like anita sarkesian and stalin infused with monkey shit

if you think that thing is cute what the fuck do you look like?

who would Yea Forums "cancel"

Racism is the future, sweaty.

Reddit, hopefully

She non-ironically looks like the type of girl with a hairy ass

How many fucking times do we need this thread. Who the fuck cares. If this is just /pol/tier content meant to stir shit up then kill yourself.

Ooh interesting, tell me more about thay scary /pol/ boogeyman living in your head rent free.

have sex

Of course it's a woman mod making the announcement

billie eilish. nothing seethes me more than seeing her threads here

Don't say "woman" it's offensive. Say womyn to be tolerant and progressive and enlightened and PC and non-toxic and inclusive and on le right side of herstery.

That's pretty fucked up. Never posted there but I imagine if I did I wouldn't like to be told what I can and can't discuss. Hopefully their userbase disappears, although it is reddit so most of them probably approve of censorship.

R E N T F R E E

i mean its just another example of the left being the enemy of freedom so i hope they continue to post it.

that looks like an actual demon

Yea Forums has rules on what you can discuss on which board, how is that different?

Howb ib dis dibberenbd :DDDDD DD

This is too stupid to warrant a serious reply, sorry.

Talking in third person is kinda weird desu

>left being enemies of freedom

If the right had it their way women wouldn't be in charge of their bodies, gays couldn't marry the people they loved, you could get thrown in jail for years for smoking a plant and you'd be at a greater risk of getting of getting shot by a cop just because you're black.

But oh no, a racist was banned online by a private company, this is such an egregious assault on free speech!

Lmao what a pile of shit you come up with

>white guy who prefers his own people is """"racist""""
you people are still the worse side

I’m an incel and I wouldn’t want to fuck that if that was my only chance

Attached: 1352811138294.gif (500x316, 966K)

I'm with you man

approx 50% of Yea Forums users come from /r/indieheads. It’s a fact

The right also loves the idea of nationalizing private companies whenever they get banned from social media for their retarded blogposts. Those worthless manchildren are their own worst enemies, don't even bother responding to their redfaced faggot asses.

Attached: disgusted-clint-eastwood.gif (240x228, 858K)

>faggot
Oooohh I'm telling your liberal opinion makers on you for being a problematic homophobe ;))

Why do you browse Yea Forums when it just makes you angry?

morrisey has always been hated on here

irrelevant point when it comes to moderated forum

Morrissey has always been Yea Forumscore for fashniggers that can't pretend to enjoy Burzum

yeahh... try B for that kind of post

Because they know deep down that there is some truth in what Yea Forums says

is this guy a politician or something why is this in Yea Forums

>morrisey has always been hated on here
No he hasn't.

>
>irrelevant point when it comes to moderated forum
No it isn't.

He's harambe

>big oof

Yeah dicks out for harambe!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

t. sara520 trying to LOCK the Yea Forums discussion as well

morrisey has always been hated on here because hes a vegan Jew and his politics are sometimes extreme

and uh sweaty, if someone on reddit makes a subreddit they can decide what content is allowed

this is epic and why reddit is supreme compared to Yea Forums. We need to mobilise against hate not endorse it. FUCK MORRISEY

have sex sara

I don't believe in censorship but if is the subreddit doesn't want to discuss a topic they don't have to, especially if it's a music subreddit and not a political one. Stop posting these threads. If there is one thing they show is that people cannot even have a discussion about it without attacking mods, etc.

go mobilize on soiddit

>LOCK THIS Yea Forums THREAD AS WELL!!!

lmao

>thank you for understanding
But I don't understand...

its not censoring anything

thats racism defined

So I guess everyone who hangs around people of their own race is a racist lmao

no it isn't stupid, it's human nature

lmao, no its not dumbass

>she

hail morrissey, hail the smiths, hail victory

>Yes goy, import the thirdworld and promote degeneracy!

>gays couldnt marry
non issue

>greater risk at getting shot by a cop
maybe don't act violent and obey what the cops saying?

>conservatives hate marjauana
maybe boomer ones

>banned by a private company
okay so why can't private citizens refuse to pay for your birth control?

I really hope you aren't this retarded and are just trolling.

based beggar choosing wisely

reminder hes also a bi fag

>the more you ignore me the closer I get

>thinking that: prefering own race = hating other ones
>t.tubebreather
Topkek

>incel making up a hypothetical situation where they would turn down sex
lol. this is why you're an incel

MBV, SWANS, Tyler, etc

Doesn’t change how ugly that bitch is

so fucking ugly

I'm usually not a lookist but halo effect exists for a reason

Good music.

Fantano

Music

Never met a straight person who gave two shits about The Smiths or Morrissey

If the left had it their way everything would be run by the state, marriage would be illegal for being sexist, racist, etc, you'd be thrown in jail for being offensive and you'd be at a greater risk of being thrown into prison for having any ideas their pet corporations (Disney, Google, etc.) didn't approve of.

In reddits defense at least the comments all seem to be against the decision and theyre actually discussing why it's a bad idea. Post this shit on Yea Forums and we just call then fags and laugh at the mod for not being a qt. Fuck I wish there was something active in between Yea Forums and Reddit.

Can't tell if bait or if the right is actually this retarded.

>Can't tell if bait or if the right is actually this retarded.

Attached: 83793.jpg (2448x3264, 980K)

>mod
>qt

No, you're just a delusional idiot.

>replying to tangible reality with the most extremist hypotheticals you can think of

Attached: 1562662607754.jpg (645x729, 135K)

>extremist hypotheticals
You mean things that are actually happening and have happened before? Go suck some more corporate cock, faggot.

Dudebro what of that commenf is happening or has happened? You dont gotta be a corporate cuck to think that shit is ridic
Its like when leftists act like conservatives would throw us into the handmaids tale if they had their way

>maybe don't act violent and obey what the cops saying?
RIGHT LEG YELLOW

Attached: 1548014142127.png (708x531, 453K)

Reddit rules, it's literally groupthink: The site

Say the right thing, get upvotes, say the wrong thing, literally have your comment hidden

Why don't they just ban political discussion on their subreddit? This just screams that the mod and only the mod was extremely assblasted by the few comments Morrissey has made

What's it like being a useful idiot for literal Satanic pedophiles?

Have you ever considered that both sides may be wrong and authoritarian retards?

absolutely based, Yea Forums should ban him to
add morrissey to the wordfilter desu

>Tfw realising I've successfully been radicalised because I wouldn't blink at putting a bullet in this things brain

Do we honestly need a thread about another sub par forum's moderation? We get it reddit is ran by the remaining 60%

Attached: mmm435ke4fl11.jpg (1000x850, 112K)

But that's hot as fuck and you're saying it like it's a bad thing

We need state mandated free speech

Stay mad, faggot.

Attached: 155765035421.gif (400x400, 1.62M)

i disagree, i believe we should lock up anybody who advocates for free speech

Add her to the image for next time ; )

Attached: Morrissey Cancelled.png (1529x668, 662K)

OH NO NO NO

t. sara520

>Guy comes up as a punk/post punk with an anti capitalist, anti establishment message.
>Especially critical of social norms and conservativism.
>Becomes successful
>Suddenly reveals they're a Tory or a "Classical liberal" or some other right wing tosh.

Name that British musician, oh wait it's fucking all of them.

Now you know how everyone felt reading your dumbass post.

I was going to say Shaun Ryder

Morrisey is one of my favorite enigmas. Gay male who attracted thousands of women by simply saying he was celibate.

morrissey never had an 'anti capitalist' message, he just hated the queen and margaret thatcher. he was shitting on the dominance of black music in 1985. it's not his problem that journalist red wedge retards joined a bandwagon and thought he had the same progressive line as them

And he hates himself for it.

That's a 10 in Portland.

But you literally cannot be a (cultural) conservative without actually being anti-capitalist.

Indie fans are such fucking pussies

>post-Smiths Morrissey is good

Attached: 185637630887.gif (413x243, 100K)

I take it you just never listened to The Smiths?

Did he come out as a Tory or some shit? I don't remember it, but given the record of literally-every-British-musician I wouldn't be surprised.

Billie Eilish

>Morrissey cancelled
R*dditor, adjust

Attached: 1516318638735.gif (452x371, 59K)

youtu.be/e-Lqea64Z3o
5:53
Can we cancel him now?

good god 18 and up

Morrissey is shite anyway.

That moderator looks fucking horrible too. I wouldn't want to see a high quality image of her. She looks a bit manly to be honest.

imagine having such a childish understanding of politics that you don't realize reactionary politics were largely created to preserve capitalism lmao

>reddit's opinion should matter on Yea Forums
Wrong. /thread

I mean he was literally a Tory since the 80s, wasn't he?

have you? what about the smiths is explicitly 'anti-capitalist'?

James Charles.

i took social studies in public school where we had to read a textbook and supplementary literature all written by jews (zinn, diamond) too

>Listen, I'm sick of hearing people bemoan the war for monetary reasons - how much it cost in money and lives, I drink in this Labour Club, right? - and they have posters on the wall 'No to Thatcher's War' - and all this, and they moan about it all the time, but I'll tell you, if someone invaded their island they'd want something done about it fucking quick, irrespective of cost. "And all these women bewailing their dead sons 'Cut off in his prime at the start of an illustrious career' . . . I mean you don't join the fucking Navy and earn three hundred quid a week for just prancin' about in a fancy uniform ... you join to defend your country, to the death.
>Yeah, perhaps, I'm just sick of people wailing and moaning about it - I mean in most countries you have to join the army for a period, there's no choice, it's compulsory, some of these moaners should get a good dose of army discipline and patriotism, then they'd change their tune!
>I'm proud of me nationality, yeah, and proud to be Mancunian, and if something was threatening either of these issues I'd bloody well do something about it

Attached: 83-ap-2.gif (825x1166, 190K)

Attached: 83-ap-3.gif (825x1166, 174K)

Attached: 83-ap-4.gif (825x1166, 195K)

And then a page of apologia lol

Attached: 83-ap-5.gif (825x1166, 179K)

K-pop

wtf I no longer want a indie gf

What a fucking twat lol.

reminder anyone at the right of Mao is a fascist and we need megacorporations to step in and blacklist them from the public square
and close their bank accounts while we are at it

this will effectively stop the next hitler and never
EVER
bite us in the ass
thank you corporations!

>Redditors are a bunch of faggots
So whats new?

Capitalism is directly tied to consumerism, which is based on creation of new trends and products to keep people giving away power (money/capital) in exchange for trinkets. In order to keep people interested in product you have to constantly "innovate" and push new ideas in culture to get an edge on stagnating markets. How the fuck are you going to CONSERVE culture under a system that enforces constant change?

what a pathetic excuse for a thread
youtube.com/watch?v=pbklse8YkKA

Attached: ANALERADICATION.jpg (441x408, 64K)

based

>no argument

>her

that's because by the time you're an adult you'll hopefully have grown out of your cute little anti-sjw/edgy right wing phase

but i was a libfag when i was a teenager, and grew out of that

Is it really racist to prefer white music over black music?

no it's practical

What if I like classical music? Do black people even compose that? How am I supposed to equally like black symphonies when there are none?

Not really you have nothing in common with it

you aren't supposed to equally like anything. just like what you like. racism is a meme

>Reddit's most popular music board
>/r/music

>he uses the term "libfag"
>his understanding of politics is so basic that he equates liberals and actual leftists
lmao you sure you aren't still a teenager buddy?

If you're white and you have a preference for your own kind then you're racist and evil.
If you're from any other race and you have a preference for your own kind then it's fine.
Don't question it or you'll be thrown in prison for wrongthink.

Asian supremacists aren't marching through the streets with tiki torches, you cunt. Fuck nazis and doubley fuck nazi buttlickers.

Attached: whydidnttheyjustcleantheirrooms.jpg (880x587, 120K)

Billy eyelash

That tiki torch rally was kino as fuck though

Asians in Asia aren't being deliberately replaced with foreigners in their own countries. If they were, they'd have a right to be pissed off. You also wouldn't call them "supremacists" just for having an in-group preference. You just hate whites.

the bait spectrum

Replacement implies removal. God, you nazi hicks are so dumb.

>Asians in Asia aren't being deliberately replaced with foreigners in their own countries
Immigration is ramping up rapidly in Asian countries. They're starting to face the same problems.

>lmao you sure you aren't still a teenager buddy?
Do you understand that this isn't an argument? 'Cause you keep repeating it.

I prefer white people.

You think Asian supremacists are harmless? Go to your local e lounge and call them gook niggers and see what happens

There's always anti-immigration rallies in Asia you dumb motherfucker.

>provoke someone and see if they react

I'm starting to doubt the value of IQ if white conservahicks are this stupid. But then again, you'd have to be of subhuman intelligence to believe nazism is in any way acceptable.

WE'Z BEING REPLACED

Attached: 380134709.jpg (266x310, 20K)

If it's on grounds of racism then, yes. It'd be racists.

imagine the smell

There is literally nothing wrong with racism.

> irrelevant point when it comes to moderated forum
Sure, but it doesn’t change the fact that every space that is even remotely leftist is overmoderated to the point of sterility.

BI see place people racially harass whites on a daily basis, and I’ve met people like you who will try to tear them to shreds for reacting.

again, I don't see the point in arguing with you because from the looks of it you'll stop holding the positions you hold once you grow up :)

So you're harassing people based on an assumption that they'd harass you? Y'all neo-nazi hicks even dumber than I thought.

Based on my daily lived experience. Your existence pollutes this world.

So if I make the decision to vote democrat, suddenly I'm an adult in your eyes?

From my daily lived experience, I can't leave the house without encountering white supremacists marching through the streets with tiki torches and MAGA buttplugs.

I’m sure an even that happened two years ago occurs in your daily life, you disingenuous retard. You’re living roof that “humanity” isn’t enough to justify someone’s existence.

no I would consider you an adult once you start behaving and thinking maturely :)

why u mad tho?

It happens everyday, dude. The police keep covering up incidents because they don't want to come off as "racist" towards wh*te people.

i consider you a faggot :)

why would I be mad at someone underaged
haha

Passive aggressive smileys in a desperate attempt to come off cool and collected are the clearest indication of total butthurt. This is basic chatroom shit. You done goofed.

>[Return] [Catalog] [Top] 171 / 18 / 79 / 1 [Update] [Auto]
>Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
>[a / c / g / k / m / o / p / v / vg / vr / w] [vip / qa] [cm / lgbt] [3 / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / qst / sci / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Edit][Settings] [Search] [Home]
>All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.

I see.

>non ironically
Fucking retard.

seethed

AT THE REDDIT
INDIEHEAD METTING

there's always that one paid poster who says not to care about anything at all. Yeh let's all let people do whatever they want, let them walk all over you and your freedoms.

>there's always that one paid poster who says not to care about anything at all
It's funny because those posters never seem to take their own advice.

i support genocide of leftists

It unironically is. "Race" as a medical descriptor has only become more prevalent over time, and from there, it's not a difficult hop to questioning the idea that human evolution stopped at the neck.

i'd support leftist genocide but they'll all die from aids, suicide, or drug overdose by age 30 anyway so it's not necesssary

i support conservative genocide but they'll all shoot each other anyway

mac milar

morrissey is definitely racist but no matter what this is an L on reddits part

The Smiths are still the best band of all time

based

she only hates him because The Smiths are constantly shitting on fat bitches!

Imagine Morrissey punching a nigger while emitting a high frequency war cry

Reddit sucks so much, fucking liberal cesspool, besides the_donald and some niche subreddits it has gone to shit.

how is this diffrent from /pol/ idiots and their jews

this is bait, right?

Attached: 1562728305998.png (981x572, 78K)

At the end of the day all this censorship and Orwellian thought control will just cause more normies to realize that liberals are full of shit. Gen Z hates liberal bullshit for this reason -- even the brown kids hate it.

>the_donald

Attached: 7041638409.png (944x4013, 660K)

Go back there.