Discuss

Discuss.

Attached: DwHG-4iVsAAIDSE.jpg (680x349, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ejiYkcVQ1UI&list=PLuAvF23KDvm-TQDnB7PJpY-BfcTEkfA9M&index=3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I prefer twitter users stay far away from this site

he's like 10 years late to this observation. it's not a "home" for underground music, but at least it is (was) a little bit of a haven for it.

i mean, it's less the case today.

Yea Forums is ok, has a lot of potential and was better a few years ago but it's still better than fucking reddit indieheads or ktt or whatever
lately way too much pop and 70s cliche dadrock shit posted though instead of cutting edge new shit

Reddit should also stay away

Attached: 7041638409.png (944x4013, 660K)

Reddit HATES the_donald, they just banned the sub recently I believe

What site is actually home to underground music?

Bandcamp

if bandcamp had a forum i'd leave this place and never turn back

:)

Attached: 290.png (955x781, 225K)

And RYM

>older lady centipede too

lmao. also jesus fucking christ

holy christ i've NEVER noticed the merriweather postpavillion shirt

lmao

>I am a 65 year old guy. I started here about a year ago and lurk on both 4 and 8 chan. I told my 32 yo son about the chans. His comment was holy fuck dad that's the darkest place on the internet. Told him to grow the fuck up. He changed the subject lol
HAHAHAHA based and redpilled

This has been true since at least 2010.

He's right but honestly this whole website has only been going downhill since /pol/ took over.

It's kind of what happens when you let a group of people freely express their interest in music where anything goes.

Redditors are just unlikable no matter what they like or what opinion they have.

>potato head

"No"

Until 2014

Attached: oogway wtf.png (351x196, 73K)

I went on KTT recently to see what the Bandana thread was like.
a guy made a huge post complaining about how Piñata featured too many “nobody rappers” with “average bars” and cited Earl Sweatshirt’s song. nobody corrected him.

I mean it kind of is if you know how to use it correctly. It's easy to find stuff that's overly popular and you'd know how to stay away from that stuff.

what happened then

Purrp is highly redpilled. Check out his YouTube.

I’m pretty sure the board is shrinking too. as well as a lot of non-/pol/ boards.
shits sad honestly.

/pol/ stopped being libertarian

>people thought post-electionfags were a meme
no wonder this site has gone to shit

nobody thought that

YOU TELL EM PATRIOT!!!

whats that got to do with this board

>/pol/ arrives for damage control in under five minutes
Why are you all so pathetic

This one is almost as bad.

Attached: B800D883-794D-4587-B664-9F2AC0E6418A.png (1019x561, 376K)

They have a record store in Oakland. I thought about applying, but you can't afford to live in Oakland by making those kinds of career decisions.

Lmoa at the idea of Yea Forums being "underground" in any capacity.
Letting normalniggers on the internet was a mistake

this isnt spaceghosts real account

nah they just made it so that it doesnt appear on the front page anymore

yeah, and?
youtube.com/watch?v=ejiYkcVQ1UI&list=PLuAvF23KDvm-TQDnB7PJpY-BfcTEkfA9M&index=3

I want the world to end

Yea Forums is honestly not that underground most of the time lol. a lot of discussion on here revolves around some of the most popular music

Quite a lot actually.
Now that /pol/ is basically just crazy extremists and trolls pretending to be crazy extremists its exploded in size and has permeated and fucked up the rest of this website.

Fuck off we're full

the background is also from the dick pic album cover by death grips

if smartphones and tablets were restricted to a special "mobile" version of the internet and segregated from the regular internet, things would get 1000x better instantly. as soon as smartphones with access to the internet became the reg, the whole internet became one giant piece of shit marketing tool. can't even google anything anymore, the first 10 pages of results will just be blogs and marketplaces that used SEO to tick off some tangentially related bullshit that you didn't even search. ddg is hardly any better

it didnt always have it.

1st of all >not knowing sgp
second of all have sex

lole based /pol/ hurting faggot butts

This is so obviously a larping 30 year old neet

Yea Forums, being one of the bluest boards (and since black people rule contemporary music) it was much more affected by the fantanodrones, the rymtards, YouTube kids and indieheads than the raids of poltards

why they calling themselves pedos?

this. Yea Forums and Yea Forums for instance seem to have way more /pol/ influence

"pede" is short for "centipede" idk why they call themselves that. I imagine that tracing it farther back will yield the same answer, so I'll just say it now: it's because they're retarded

This explains so much.

I remember there used to be a Sonic Youth forum that I got a lot of reccs from when I was first getting into alt rock. I guess it's probably dead by now

>animal collective, swans and 2814
More like the home of tourism and entry level cookie cutter charts

I wish. Yea Forums SHOULD be a hub of underground music, but instead you circlejerk the same top 40 waifu pop slags as always. This board is fucked

it is a meme propped up by actual newfags who try and silence all dissent.

>be here since 2012
>post a slightly-right of center opinion
>get called a 2016fag
like clockwork

nice larp, right wing 2016 fag

it's actually facebook if you know the right people and are in the right groups

>swans
>cookie cutter

I have not met even one (1) normie who knows this band.
And for a band that whose music goes from ambient to incredibly heavy in two hour albums, cookie cutter is not the best term.

Earl Sweatshirt is trash so he isn't completely wrong

Bandcamp
Rym
freq.org.uk
A closer Listen

SGP has always been based and redpilled. Anyone have his new twitter?

this is where google took me. I guess it used to be an insult from liberals and they adopted it.

Attached: file.png (633x374, 228K)

>new music is inherently cutting edge

Don’t think it is

Reminder that Twitter and YouTube are taking all the shitty Wojak edits and use them widely.

itt

Attached: 12yo pede.png (612x816, 475K)

Why entertain such a shitty opinion? I wouldn't respond to that even on here.