Confess

Confess
i can't actually hear the difference between 128kbps and 320, let alone lossless

Attached: lQGT6xM.png (1229x1160, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/therecord/2015/06/02/411473508/how-well-can-you-hear-audio-quality
mp3ornot.com/
youtu.be/IydP1lUzFWQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i just listen to whatever i want regardless of what Yea Forums thinks

You’ve got some shitty headphones then, mate.

Quality of sound is overrated here. It doesn't judge how much you enjoy a song. Think of the times you had a great moment listening to a song on the radio despite there being static to the point it covers 20% of the song.

Of course go ahead and download music at 320. It doesnt hurt since we live in an age where storage is cheap.

I mostly listen to Yea Forumscore.

i'm not just worried about "my own personal enjoyment of a song," but i'm also interested in the artist in the equation. part of this is trying to access the production of the song, and audio quality can play an essential role in this.

I try not to be a wank about this but low-grade MP3 genuinely gives me a headache after a while of listening to it loud. 320MP3 works for most situations but when you really wanna blast something out or listen intently with headphones, u gotta go lossless man

>i can't actually hear the difference between 128kbps and 320
You might be mentally disabled. The difference between 320 and lossless is much smaller though.

Dinosaur Jr cover band Radiohead > artsy fartsy bleep Radiohead
Except for some outsider shit like Sweet Trip Yea Forumscore is just critically acclaimed albums (by critics that aren't Rolling Stone magazine) in each genre. Half of Yea Forumscore is within 3 clicks of Nirvana on spotify, last.fm, RYM, or any other algorithm anyway.

>I absolutely hate prog
>I'm madly in love with a camgirl. She's listening to Talking Heads right now

npr.org/sections/therecord/2015/06/02/411473508/how-well-can-you-hear-audio-quality
got 3/6. For two I picked 320 and for neil young picked 128. $100 headphones plugged into pc.
mp3ornot.com/
I can get it right but it takes multiple listens

I can understand not being able to hear 320 vs lossless - even with good ears and good headphones the differences are very subtle and only noticeable on songs you know REALLY well.
But being unable to hear the difference between 128 and 320 means one of a couple of things:
1. your headphones are shit
2. your ears are shit
3. the song you are testing on is slow, with minimal instrumentation (or none) consists exclusively of the human voice in normal talking octaves.

Peachescake?

Well I linked to the song. I think it was more that I never heard it before. Went back and got it with one listen

Michelle Allergy

All The Things She Said is legitimately my favourite song of all time

Pictures of a City > 21st Century Schizoid Man
Cadence and Cascade > Starless
overall tho ITCOTCK is better
have you ever gotten your ear wax cleaned? really makes a huge difference

I don't really like the second and third song from talking heads - remain in light
Born under punches and once in a lifetime are dope though
Lel. Try maybe listening to something with very low frequencies, I too hardly hear a difference sometimes
youtu.be/IydP1lUzFWQ
I remember finding it on soulseek at 320 and at a lower bitrate, and the bass in the first 3 seconds sounded much much worse in the lower bitrate one
It could also be I don't know, I think decent quality is important. I like music 20-30% less on loud engine busses. I just can't hear the bass, and there's a lot of noise. I could turn up the volume but I don't want tinnitus
I'm getting into it a lot too. I don't know I think it's pretty good.
Can you hear a difference between flac and mp3 320? Because I heard that at that point often the things you use to listen to music(the headphones, the soundcard) are bigger of a problem compared to the audio quality. I dunno

FUCK OFF TO G!!!

literally just focus on the hi hats, they sound "crushed" and super low quality at 128kbps

I'm asian

Nobody can; It's a scam.