do you use fl studio

Okay.
Because it was cropped.
No.

Why can't you read music?

I can.

>frogposter
never gonna make it

There’s this really cute guy guy at my college I’ve had a crush on for a while now and want to ask out but I also don’t want to ruin the friendship with us one of my closet. I also know he’s shy about these kinds of things and don’t want to make him uncomfortable. What do?

Attached: DDF55C28-221E-46E6-B83E-6C93A245EED3.jpg (360x450, 48K)

Can you give me an overview/analysis on your favorite music work?

>I am a music producer.
Ok, produce some music right now then.

what kind of music do you produce
instagram beats for hire?

Have you ever produced something for a major artist?

fpbp
based
life is short. no regrets (try and see if he likes you too first)
you give me yours first
thats... not how this works
i mean, he almost definitely makes hip hop beats in this era
im gonna safely assume no lol

This is not /biz/
Put your emotions into music.
Carl Maria von Weber Op. 79;
overview/analysis in one word: sublime
youtube.com/watch?v=2VgpqpT4qM4
Already doing that as I reply to this thread,
Contemporary classical music; which translates to my own synthesized instruments and beats expressed through classical/cultivated structure.
I am the major artist.

Why do you need attention so badly?

are you gay?

Do you have a fairly large uncut penis

I don't.
No.
Precisely right. How the fuck did you know.

how do you make the drums sound more distinct from the other instruments, so they stick out more and don't blend in

*fairly small

>I don't.

Yet you have to redeem yourself on this platform by bragging about it?
That's pretty cringe man

Will my ex ever take me back?

How would you mix Surf Rock and early 00's R&B/Pop?

Proper compression. It takes a lot of effort to learn how to properly deliver the best quality of the compressed sound.
You would have been right if this wouldn't have been an anonymous board.
Only if you don't care about her, at which point you will care about an other woman.

A shaped EQ peaking at 1khz with absolutely no bass or treble for that ancient radio sound

What’s your album or the year and decade so far?

do you have any physically published works (not self published (i know the answer is no))

mastering really isn't worth it, right

Delay and high pass filter on the surf rock, low pass filter on the 00's R&B/Pop gradually replacing the surf rock (both songs synced in BPM)
If you're talking about what I think the best album of the last decade is then I would say The Prodigy's Invaders Must Die (2009).
The Prodigy are kings in the current era of music. Richard James is close, but no cigar.
RIP Keith Flint.

LOL dude fuck off, this is a music board. So someone who is actually good and experienced at producing music comes along and is willing to share their knowledge for anyone who is curious and instead it's

>WAH WAH U JUST WANT ATTENTION N UR BRAGGING

he didn't brag about anything. stfu with your dumb comments

1) what do you do for a living
B) what can i ask you?

ok i know ur music is trash now i dont have to ask that phew

it's faqqi

you guys have the dumbest fucking comments

1. Engineering
2. Anything you want
Bye. Come back when you know how to properly analyse musical patterns.

properly analyze musical patterns lmao how old are u also u misspelled analyze

The absolute state of Yea Forums

who’s your favorite rapper?

Kool Keith. Proper old-school rap.
youtube.com/watch?v=IOHzDbVjHdE

How do you create wall of sound?

i just went for i night walk and about half way through i hear a man scream from a half a mile down the empty street. i ignore this a go back to my music as usual. but as i turn to go back home i notice he's homing in on me like a heat seeking missile. i turn to confront him, as he's now walked half the street to get to me and confront him, shining my phone flashlight in his eyes and ask "what's going on?". i'm by the docks in a small town and we are completely alone in the still night. he then starts ranting and raving about Dracula inherently in a way that would suggest he was high, he was about twice my age and height. already i'm fairly weirded out so i stick on my headphones and try to walk past him but the thing that really freaked my out was that he was following me for that whole block still clearly shouting over the music. eventually i shaked him going up main street and spent the rest of the walk checking behind me with my headphones off. my question is, did i over react like a complete pussy or did i have a right to be shaken?

spooky. my question to OP is what would you have done in this situation?

I'd sample the screams and shouts
(Not OP btw)

Produce much music?

He makes “beats”

Oh wow

It is, after compression, proper mastering is really important for the finished product.
A loudness maximizer plugin.
In some situations like this, talking can help a lot, though from your description that person wouldn't have been competently communicative. You did have a right to be shaken. It was right to walk away. Always keep out for imminent physical danger and prepare to defend yourself if you are attacked.
I would have tried talking out of it as I usually do, out of anything. If that wouldn't have worked I would've walked away. If an attack would have occured I would have retaliated.
Quite, a fair amount.
Beats, as well, yes.

Do you ever wish you were a musician?

>after compression

You're not a producer, your a faggot that watches internet money beat tutorials.