This man can deny the holocaust and Zoomers would still find ways to call him the "GOAT"

This man can deny the holocaust and Zoomers would still find ways to call him the "GOAT".

Attached: Kanye_West2.jpg (1200x1800, 443K)

lol hes millenial core not zoomercore

he probably does

Yep, I'm thinking I'm gonnna go ahead and hide this thread.

Artist =/= Person

And I don't even like both him and his music

Who gives a shit if someone denies the holocaust as long as they make good music? (Not a Ye dick rider btw)

if he denied the holocaust that would make me like him even more.

this man could deny the holocaust and boomers would still find ways to say he isn't the "GOAT"

im anti nazi and anti white supremecist and bigotry and anti fascist but i also am skeptical of the holocaust. seems like white american imperialist propoghanda

zoomers in college listen to Kanye. any younger than that though and they only know him as the “whoopdy scoopdy meme guy”

fuck the holocaust and fuck jews

boomers are Israel worshippers though.

cringe

have sex

Attached: 1503022033706.jpg (1125x2000, 1.37M)

heavily veiled political debate thread

this

this
israel is also an ethnofascist state that was established because of western imperialism right after wwii, very shady

He would become the goat if he got woke on what actually happened in the holocaust

There’s a lot to read about there, and it’s one of two forbidden conspiracies, the other one being sandy hook. Pizzagate is not nearly as forbidden as those two, especially now

Attached: Ll39AI6.jpg (423x267, 16K)

fuck off. i dont support nazi ideology. but i also dont support us imperialism which is clearly the one writing the narrative

Based soiboi

Attached: D56NyjwV4AAXpFg.jpg (400x400, 5K)

boomers hate Israel, zoomers are the ones that called anyone criticizing Israel an "antisemite"

bait

Time for you to do some reading

If he denied the Holocaust I'd love him even more

*cough*irc*cough*