Does Yea Forums like Death?

Does Yea Forums like Death?

Attached: R-1739129-1240621870.jpeg.jpg (600x600, 83K)

Yeah I hope I die soon

I can help you with that.
Can I have your CDs?

Not that album... but their discography fucked my tastes into obscurity and they've never returned.

No but you can cut off my fairly large uncut penis and play with that

How can you like Death and not like that album

Idk... I like literally everything else. Human was my first death metal album.

uh
wrong band

I heard some guy in this band gives great head

that's the other death again. But on the topic of the other death, Chuck did give the best head in metal. David Vincent had his Azagthoth, and everyone in Vader had Doc, but no one made a pink cock erect like Chuck. True, as the AIDS infested his throat it made it hard for him to deep throat, but even as he lay there rotting, stinking of AZT and covered with Kaposi's sarcoma, Chuck would signal with two fingers when a willing donor came into the room. All I can offer in addition to that is the fact that no sex will ever compare to colostomy hole love, especially when the hole is fresh and supple after a well-greased movement.

We will never forget you, Chuck. Every time I hear your name my prostate aches, both for your tender heart-shaped ass and that incredibly thin, probing member we shared many times. It is heartbreaking how many things bring Chuck to mind. The sound of heavy metal. The flavor of Taco Bell food on the road. The scent of semen. The world lost not only a great musician, but a great lover, when Chuck died.

To say Chuck was gay is incorrect. He wasn't gay, he was just open-minded, and he sought anal sex from men, boys, girls and animals alike. Anal was not his favorite. His favorite was the blowjob, and he liked to be held afterwards, with someone stroking his hair and saying, "Chuck you are king of the world."

I will never sell the copy of Leprosy (80 grain vinyl) he left me at our last meeting. It is battered now, and reeks faintly of manpoo, and maybe it does have a few suspicious smears, but it is all I have of him. That and the memories. Those gushing, sticky, illicit, clandestine memories... Oh Chuck I miss you more than I can say.

I'm not going to read all of that but
which Death do you think is better

is this from /metal/

I do think death metal Death was better, but I may be biased, because Chuck did give the best head in metal. David Vincent had his Azagthoth, and everyone in Vader had Doc, but no one made a pink cock erect like Chuck. True, as the AIDS infested his throat it made it hard for him to deep throat, but even as he lay there rotting, stinking of AZT and covered with Kaposi's sarcoma, Chuck would signal with two fingers when a willing donor came into the room. All I can offer in addition to that is the fact that no sex will ever compare to colostomy hole love, especially when the hole is fresh and supple after a well-greased movement.

We will never forget you, Chuck. Every time I hear your name my prostate aches, both for your tender heart-shaped ass and that incredibly thin, probing member we shared many times. It is heartbreaking how many things bring Chuck to mind. The sound of heavy metal. The flavor of Taco Bell food on the road. The scent of semen. The world lost not only a great musician, but a great lover, when Chuck died.

To say Chuck was gay is incorrect. He wasn't gay, he was just open-minded, and he sought anal sex from men, boys, girls and animals alike. Anal was not his favorite. His favorite was the blowjob, and he liked to be held afterwards, with someone stroking his hair and saying, "Chuck you are king of the world."

I will never sell the copy of Leprosy (80 grain vinyl) he left me at our last meeting. It is battered now, and reeks faintly of manpoo, and maybe it does have a few suspicious smears, but it is all I have of him. That and the memories. Those gushing, sticky, illicit, clandestine memories... Oh Chuck I miss you more than I can say.

>
ah

Meh, pretty generic proto-punk. They're one of those bands hipsters think is cool for knowing who they are but nobody actually likes to listen to them.

>generic proto-punk
>literal innovators of a genre are "generic"
are you really this retarded or did that phrase actually make sense to you

we're posting on Yea Forums, what do you think

Its a cool comp with some cool tracks (Let The World Turn is a real standout imo) but I hate that liberal hipsters who don't know shit about punk pretend that it invented the genre. Its a cool proto-punk gem with an interesting story but they weren't really doing anything that other midwestern hard rock bands hadn't already been doing.

They didn't influence anybody though. The only music they ever released was a single in 1976, during when punk as a movement was beginning to enter the mainstream. Besides, The Stooges, MC5, Modern Lovers, Alice Cooper, and The Dictators had all released full records at this point and were undeniably more important for the development of punk rock.

Just because they did it first doesn't make it good. There's a reason people remember VU and Stooges and not Death.

The New York Dolls too

They have many great songs

Keep on knocking
keep on knocking on the door

Attached: F0ABA203-0FCF-4F2C-A005-66676E4A672E.png (902x842, 1015K)

a) they didn't do it first
b) no one listened to their shit and they influenced none of the first wave punk bands