Cucks - Avant

It is rather difficult for a man such as myself (any man really) to describe the utter greatness of Avant with nothing but words. From the second I press play intense euphoria fills my ears, chills rush down my spine, I feel true freedom. When dealing with an album as innovative, unique, boundary pushing, and mind blowing, terms like "post-music" cease to be mere jokes, as while Avant is certainly has it's roots in music the feeling one get's while experiencing Avant transcends music, transcends art, simply transcends reality! Avant is an experience that I recommend to all, any who are skeptical just close your eyes and listen.

cucks.bandcamp.com/album/avant

Attached: 4D766AE1-F56A-4295-85AA-D3C377494B10.jpg (1242x1212, 511K)

Fairly large uncut penis

this is my favorite album :)

Y’all don’t have shit on Uneasy Chairs. Go shill somewhere else

holy god shut the fuck up jesus christ

Good stuff

I’m about to play on the Cucks live insta if u care to watch

>cucks

stupid name

you just used a picture of a famous sound artwork as your artwork to make yourselves seem smart?

you just sucked dick to make yourself seem gay?

literally no one fucking asked holy shit jesus just shut the fuck up good god

deleted instagram so no can do I'm afraid

Your band is an embarrassment

fuck my dickhole dumbfuck

Y’all are outclassed by every act you play with

at least I don't play with myself at night retard

Your band is the equivalent of a fairly small cut penis

takes one to know one douchebag

you should have called your band Foreskins.

you should have fucked my dickhole and shut the fuck up

the y’allster salty

hey retard, go fuck yourself pal!

It is rather difficult for a man such as myself (any man really) to describe the utter greatness of Avant with nothing but words. From the second I press play intense euphoria fills my ears, chills rush down my spine, I feel true freedom. When dealing with an album as innovative, unique, boundary pushing, and mind blowing, terms like "post-music" cease to be mere jokes, as while Avant is certainly has it's roots in music the feeling one get's while experiencing Avant transcends music, transcends art, simply transcends reality! Avant is an experience that I recommend to all, any who are skeptical just close your eyes and listen.

Attached: A2EAD1E2-205D-47BF-9323-DAB6804D2255.png (750x1334, 3M)

bump, if you haven’t already, you gotta check out their self titled album and also the albums by NR, eternal and the line.

Great album.

Why haven’t y’all released anything lately?

just a fan bro take it up with the band

Based and fluppilled

Patrick is a good friend of ours can’t argue

We want our next release to be as good as the last but different from previous material, taking our time

bump