Be me, 13 years old

>Be me, 13 years old
>We get to play our own music when we have needlework classes
>Bring a CD with a bunch of pirated songs I found
>No mercy - Where do you go
>Stacy in class asks if I'm 4 or something
>Everyone laughs
>Literally never shared my music taste again until I became an adult
>Still get flashbacks if I hear the song..

Attached: 3lh627xbkur11.jpg (1334x750, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L3Bl11Np8T8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Everyone has moments like that. Learn to forgive yourself.

i remember one time in 7th grade i stuck my tongue out at someone
there's no chance that other person remembers that, but i still do and cringe every time

>caring what others think

Attached: 1555794108094.jpg (258x360, 55K)

When I was in 5th grade, ie 11 or so, I told a guy he looked girly because he was wearing a flowery wreath as part of some school thing. To this day I have no idea why I said it, and it's made me feel really bad every time the memory's popped up these last 14 years.

in third grade, i brought my ipod shuffle to school and was listening to what had: 2 big time rush albums on it, "now thats what i call music", and some other early 2000 pop songs. Some big fat tubby bully bitch took it straight from my hands, nearly ripping the earbuds just to get it
>EWW HAHA U LEIK BIG TIME RUSH
right in front of my crush and a few other kids in my grade ):
its become a meme to unironically like BTR now but i'll always remember when the fat bitch from 4 grades above me humiliated me

Is this a childhood cringe thread? When I was in 5th grade a girl told me that another girl liked me. I thought that people would call me a faggot or something so I called her ugly. She broke down crying. I'm sorry.

Attached: 1540573877600.jpg (639x960, 41K)

I was a juggalo so you're just a pussy

This reminded me of my sixth grade music classes where we collectively played songs through YouTube instead of practicing instruments and stuff because one of the wilder kids from our class broke a drum I think? Everybody else played pop songs and I was autistic enough to think that my classmates would enjoy some dubstep. I was having a phase where I was into old school dubstep and that only. I played dubstep songs every music class we had and everybody hated me for that lol.

The song I played (it's still great):
youtube.com/watch?v=L3Bl11Np8T8

Attached: dmz007.jpg (600x600, 64K)

do you think the In The End guy is still listening to it? is he still alive?

Attached: 10e.jpg (1196x2572, 373K)

haha, middle school man. i remember one time i jerked off on the school bus and rubbed my cum on the seat in front of me. i was the only one who knew which seat to avoid!
looking back i’m like, “wow man, not cool”

did i kill the thread

Damn it, you just made me remember a cringe memory I had forgotten.

>be me, like 8 or 9 in a bookstore
>some adult coming the opposite direction, do the thing where you each accidentally block each other's path
>she was smiling so I thought she was doing it on purpose
>turn around and stick my tongue out at her as she walks past

Attached: 1473623744854.png (362x492, 97K)

nothing wrong with a little bantz desu

Jesus Christ, user.

when i was trying to share music with my high school crush, i showed her venus as a boy by bjork and she started treating me like her gay friend

Attached: e98.jpg (212x249, 5K)

lol GAY

>21st century
>doing needlework in school
Did you also have to milk cows, churn butter, etc?

>be me
>start of grade 7
>new school
>not an outcast but not quite fitting in either
>one of the kids in our grade is quite fat
>his name is jimmy
>lot of other boys (and probably girls) bully him for this
>remember making fun of him being fat just inside the school doors after lunch hour
>he just responds with something like “why are you making fun of me just because i’m fat? :(“
>immediately feel shame and regret doing it
never bullied anyone again (aside from bants with friends, of course)
that was literally over 20 years ago now and it’s easily my strongest memory from early grade 7
never felt like a bigger piece of shit in my life, how do the real bullies do it?
anyway later on in high school jimmy and i became somewhat acquainted through mutual friends at the school and he’s a good lad so i felt even worse about it
i hope he’s doing alright

Attached: 940B8721-1763-4254-A376-0B35280C2C2B.jpg (660x716, 53K)

>how do the real bullies do it

The bullies either don't care, are psychopaths, think it's fun or they are directing the pain from their personal issues to others.

I remember in band we got to play musical chairs with our own music. I got the teacher to use my phone and I knew he was dreading it because he knew my taste was kinda obscure but I didn’t give a fuck. These are some of the bands that played from my phone during that game
>Choking Victim
>Suffocate for Fuck Sake
>Mr. Bungle
>The Mars Volta
Needless to say it was a good game.

Attached: 79AFFBF9-FC8B-4A5C-AFC9-6E6FA742627D.jpg (500x500, 58K)

what mr. bungle? i need to know if you're talking about retrovertigo or carry stress in the jaw