What is so special about this album? 2-3 good songs and the rest sound like filler and over produced/engineered

What is so special about this album? 2-3 good songs and the rest sound like filler and over produced/engineered.

Attached: 61fCKtJdhYL.jpg (500x500, 72K)

retarded zoomer

>don't like an album
>hueheuheuh zoomer

fuck off zoomer

based and checked

zoomer

I have listened to Pet Sounds in its entirety only once, and I wasn't blown away. For the most part, I share your assessment. The songs are well crafted and the vocals are beautiful, but I found the overall album to be monotonous and lacking in energy. I think Rubber Soul (US or UK) blows Pet Sounds away.

>beach boys: 8.6 million spotify monthly listeners
>beatles: 19 million spotify monthly listeners
BTFO!!!!

It's not bad, but I can't get past the nasally BAWW BA BAP BAWWW backing vocals

Excellent album but not nearly as special as my fairly large uncut penis

There's nothing special about it. Americucks were jealous of The Beatles and they jump onto any band/album that were slightly above average.

Listen to it again

I did, several times.

Because of its subtlety, Pet Sounds is unironically a grower. Needs a few listens with some lengthier breaks in between. A bit overrated, sure, but its very, very good once you've absorbed it all.

it might not sound special to you because you have been listening to copycats of this album all your life

this is the original

I've listened a lot of Beatles copycats too. Yet Beatles still sounds great.

you are comparing the complete discography from an artist to one album from another band

it's good if you haven't listened to freak out/sgt pepper/surf's up

Beatles? Don't you mean music for Babyles???

zoomers log off

Listen to the correct release (DCC Gold), this is important.

utter state of Yea Forums

I will at some point.

Everyone knows the Beach Boys have two good songs total, both of them on Pet Sounds. The rest is just Chuck Berry Goes To The Beach.

>this is the best joke a retarded Beach Boys fag can come up with

name them pussy

Surfs Up! and Do You Like Worms

neither of those are on pet sounds tho

It’s actually the most beautifully composed pop album of all time and easily the pinnacle of the genre. Just because you can’t recognize subtlety and need catchy hooks in every song you listen to doesn’t mean Pet Sounds is bad in any way