Do you like her music?

Do you like her music?

Attached: 1562405407679.jpg (2000x2000, 493K)

To be honest.. Idk. I never listened a single song of hers, I think, and I don't actively avoid radio either.

Still haven't heard her music

Is she another meme white "rapper"?

Only bad guy and her boobs
Rest is shit

exactly, except she's just a performer, her brother writes her stuff

no

It's a refreshing change from most other shitty mainstream radio trash, but I'm kinda indifferent.

Not really

if i had to pick the music to listen to, i wouldnt pick hers. if im listening to the radio or am on some sort of social thing that includes more faggots than just me, i rather have her music on than some spanish 'summer' hit.

She has like 2 or 3 really refreshing songs on her album. Most of the stuff is just recycling what's already trendy for zoomers.

If she (and her brother obviously) starts developing serious creative interest in her art instead of just being a market product of the time then I truly believe she could put out a fantastic album.

I enjoy her body of work

Bad guy is pretty good but I'm not going go go out of my way to listen to it.

The instrumental of Bad Guy makes me dance and flail my arms like a retard so I'll give her that. I'm not really interested in the rest of her music.

Attached: 1517121593211.png (1920x1080, 2.05M)

Bleh

Attached: 705A7FC2-D7C9-4141-A192-D8B0B05A6713.jpg (600x600, 37K)

no, it's generic radio disney pop

Attached: 66150025_681656725611262_4929733719700275200_n.png (543x540, 387K)

glomp

*her team of professionals and executives

No, but she makes somewhat unique music compared to the other garbage that's popular right now so I'll give her credit
I like her hair tho
this p much

too whispery and makes me wanna fall asleep, so no

Oh god she's so pretty bros, I can't wait until she finally decides to dress femininely and mogs the fuck out of all the popstars hitting the wall.

this

not a fan but I don't mind listening to it whether it's on.

it's basically just lorde with hip hop ish beats, not good and not worth taking seriously. basic pop, i dont give a fuck about her and think she should stop being spammed here