POLVO MONDAY

POLVOheads get the fuck in here

This thread is brought to you by LENNY LOAF and the LOAF community

Pic related is the best Polvo album - VERY GOOD!

Attached: Explodeddrawing.jpg (316x316, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8s9eLKJ-Trc
youtube.com/watch?v=V9SlTEwEH_w
youtube.com/watch?v=59ZdLTVT12k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtu.be/8s9eLKJ-Trc
this is such a good music video

BASED loafposter and BASED thread

POOOLVOOOO!!!

MAPLE!!
POLO!
MAPLE!
POLO!!

Attached: Untitled.png (718x520, 278K)

exploded drawing is great but today's active lifestyles and celebrate the new dark age are also very good

The big in your face production and more pop sensibilities on Exploded Drawing makes it Polvo's All the Nations Airports to me aka it fucking RULES

POLVO POWA!

More welcoming and normal-sounding, thanks to their fullest production yet, but still full of cool ideas and beautiful executions, especially in the lovely "Fast Canoe," "In This Life," and "Taste Of Your Mind."

Some of it rocks like Nugent ("Bridesmaid Blues"), some lopes and careens like a kangaroo with one busted leg ("Feather Of Forgiveness," "Crumbling Down," "Snowstorm In Iowa"), and several pretty much just sound like Polvo, which is nothing to toss a fuckin' shitter at.

Not every single song is up to their usual standards, but the thing's so darned long, you hardly even notice the few weak spots. And the ending? "When Will You Die For The Last Time In My Dreams," aside from bearing one of the most bizarrely romantic/frightening titles ever, can brag to its friends about its status as the longest Polvo tune ever, ending with about ten minutes of fuzzy chimey noise with a beat. It's cool!

Good record. Lots of classic noise, plus a few numbers that manage pure sonic beauty without becoming hackneyed little wussy tunes. Buy it and enjoy the length. The songs are a lot easier to follow than before, but there's no idiot pop on here.

Thanks Lenny, checking out Polvo!

youtube.com/watch?v=V9SlTEwEH_w

Two rules

1) Crank it loud
2) HAVE FUN!

REAL ASH BOWIE HOURZZZ

Ariel POLVOINK

youtube.com/watch?v=59ZdLTVT12k

Polvo B alrite

I like feather of forgiveness :)

Based and featherpilled

Polvo and Ariel a match made in HELL!!!!

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT BURNED OUT LOOK

My favorite album):

How do I get the rubber band guitar tone? Pitch shifter?

Polvo's last two albums trigger the fuck out of me because both of them have songs that have GREAT little vocal melodies but they don't repeat them ever again throughout the song

Someone post links to some rare stuff.

Bumpo

POLVO

THE THING ABOUT POLVO IS...