Which one is better? And why?

Which one is better? And why?

Attached: 112854.jpg (500x250, 47K)

In Utero
Not because i'm a contrarian faggot but because in Utero's highs are superior to Nevermind's highs

In Utero is better because I fucking said so bitch.

This, except I am a contrarian faggot.
Also because I prefer the noise rock to the poppy grunge

and who are you?

I go by the name ligma.

Sweaty..

Attached: 1561752619948.jpg (407x407, 19K)

how did they get away with the little boy penis

If you get offended by it, you're a pedophile.

Nevermind will never be better than In Utero. Deal with it.

Attached: 10589.jpg (901x900, 286K)

Ligma?

rape me, my friend.

In Utero is a 7/10 alt rock album with some noise rock elements. Nevermind is a 6/10 pop rock album. I'm going with In Utero.

In Utero/Bleach>>>Nevermind

Not being a contrarian, Butch just messed up the production on Nevermind. If the sound had been like he made it on L7-Bricks are Heavy the following year then all three album would basically be equally good.

LIGMA BALLS HOE

In Utero featured far less blatantly plaigerized content and better songwriting.

They completely ripped off The Melvins and Depeche Mode in two songs

Based and boomerpilled

Nevermind is the only Nirvana album with good production.

>less

Nevermind has maybe a single original idea through the entire album. Maybe.

>less
Whoops, sorry user.

in utero because steve albini

Nevermind is one of the most iconic albums of all time, with some of the most iconic songs of the 90s on it, and not a single skippable track.

But In Utero just feels a bit more...interesting. It's more raw. More weird. More claustrophobic. More intense. It feels like the album Nirvana were always destined to make.

i'll have to say in utero, I feel like by that point Nirvana was making more interesting sounding stuff that was definitly more creative than
nevermind, even though Nevermind is not bad

In utero because its their most experimental, took the most risks, their most abrasive, their most creative, and ahead of its time.

Bleach better than both and is the true patricians choice

I like the one with the fairly large uncut penis

>album that completely changed the landscape of rock music vs. an album of leftovers

hmmmm