youtube.com/watch?v=OSb04ZSu3wI
lostallhope.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

are you a woman?

??? just try again how hard can it be

>failing at everything including suicide

You're asking why, incel?

sneed

that's not enough information for me to make a recommendation and i think you shouldn't share that with Yea Forums either. i hope you get better

youtube.com/watch?v=18EAqHx2lMk

failure at life and death lol

this

If you aren't lodging shotgun shells in your brain, you're not suicidal. You just want attention.

I don't live in the states so getting a gun is not that easy, pills was the best I could manage

giles corey

Fitter Happier

i really want to die but i don't know how i would kill myself

rope? sharp pointy object? water? you're not even trying. pills are for people who desperately want to be saved.

Okay now we know you want attention. Disregard the fact that you posted this on Yea Forums expecting sympathy, pity, and maybe music recs, you legitimately tried to kill yourself with pills like a pussy.

Seriousy, seek help. You should be seeking a friend to talk to or someone to talk to face to face, not a bunch of shitposters

At what point of your life did you decide to transition?

>pills was the best I could manage
Pills and cutting are literal woman tier. They never work. At least get a strong rope and hang yourself or jump off a tall building or get decapitated by train wheels. Committing suicide effectively is the easiest thing in the world, yet you faggots always pick the least effective methods, because you don't actually want to die. You just want to see the Yea Forums thread's reaction after you do it.

lmaoing at the incels in this thread

i don't know if i want to die or not, the only thing holding me back is music, i'm also too scared if i mess it up, i just wish i had a fucking gun

Don't kill yourself, think of all the people you will leave behind, think of your parents, your family, your friends... Search for help, depression is a mental illness, and you'll only get better if you talk to someone who can help about it. Listen to Duran Duran - Save A Prayer.

>having family that cares about you
>having friends
lmaoing at your life

> "don't commit suicide that's selfish"
bad advice given by normies that were sad once when they were 15, unironically kys

as someone who advocates for freedom of choice and right to euthanasia would you at least tell me the crux of your pain. I think you get serious help before you do this again.

my family would accept it after a while and I don't have any friends.
I know what I have to do

based

Then just do it and stop yapping
Fuck what an attention whore you are

Not OP but I'll do when I rest after this try ;)

have sex

remember kids, sideways for attention, longways for results.

Attached: 1562329386916s.jpg (250x165, 4K)

From a Quora question about hanging:
>During my work as an EMT I worked 2 scenes where the person had hung themselves. Sadly I experienced a 3rd one. It was my 14 year old stepdaughter hanging in her closet. In all 3, from a medical standpoint, it was very obvious that the person had, hopefully after becoming unconscious, had desperately tried to free themselves. There were claw marks on their necks and, based on the state of their clothing, they had thrashed about violently. Again, in all 3 cases, their tongues were thrust out of their mouths at which point they were nearly severed by the force of their jaws clenching. Their jaws were clenched so tightly in fact that they had to be forcefully pryed open just to attempt lifesaving measures. In the case of my beautiful stepdaughter I had no equipment at the ready so I had to quickly survey the scene. What I found was a fork on the floor. I used the handle to pry open her jaws which were like a vice. Each of the people who had hung themselves had thick foam all over their mouths. They did, in fact, soil themselves. They had petechial hemorrhaging around their eyes (small broken blood vessels) usually indicative of asphyxiation. Their necks were unbroken but their hyoid bones were broken indicative of strangulation. Their hands were clenched into fists in what is referred to as “posturing”. This happens as the brain begins to die. Not at the time of death mind you…during the process of brain death. I hope this answers your question. Forgive the graphic descriptions but people need to know that it is not like TV. It is gruesome and horrific. There is no glamor in this death.

youtube.com/watch?v=5rOiW_xY-kc
youtube.com/watch?v=J-fX0UbpZls
youtube.com/watch?v=LWuMJKKiJvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gxDvUsZsWDo
youtube.com/watch?v=IWjA1HZ86cU
youtube.com/watch?v=H1tRB7-aBr8
youtube.com/watch?v=OSb04ZSu3wI

Attached: 514L2l8bMvL.jpg (498x500, 53K)

damn

so you wish you were formerly alive?

Attached: B28B8A7A-D4CD-42C2-A31D-3F953DDB2DDC.jpg (480x360, 9K)

lostallhope.com/

OP please read this atleast