Animals is underrated tbh

Dragged down by the Stone Stone Stone

Attached: Animals poster2.jpg (1200x630, 125K)

It's pretty solidly rated, actually.

general consensus in floyd threads is it’s their best album other than the guys who say everything after syd is shit

Ha, ha, charade you are

the only great song is dogs. sheep and pigs are unnecessarily long. you could cut them in half and they would accomplish the same exact thing.

do you know what's even more underrated? the final cut

Attached: rog cheers.png (500x281, 234K)

retard

pleb

cope

Why though? You're the one listening to 40 minutes of Roger Waters whining over capitalism with cringe lyrics and uninteresting instrumentation (except for Dogs). Meanwhile I'm listening to Women who can accomplish more in 3 minutes than Sheep or Pigs accomplish in 20.

based brainlet poster

dilate

OMG I LOVE ANIMALS

Attached: 1556329986860.jpg (736x766, 587K)

lmao cry harder plebs.

t. reddit

It was all getting a bit too rock-ish at that point, but it's very good nonetheless.

Animals isn't underrated but it is one of their best.

animals is overrated redditcore, wywh was their last decent album

>wywh was their last decent album
The Division Bell wasn't that bad, but this is basically correct (though Animals did have some great passages in it, mostly in Dogs and the intro to Sheep and also its voice synths).

WHO WAS

pic related is their most underrated and its brilliant, easily top 5 Floyd. Animals is pretty much universally praised.

Attached: 1_2kqda3aXNqMpeISCXjw4Jw.jpg (1417x1417, 469K)

at this point im wondering if this is a real picture, or if this is you doing the prettyboy look we see here demonstrated. i sure as hell hope its not the first.

>their most underrated
Sure
>and its brilliant, easily top 5 Floyd
Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

> Meanwhile I'm listening to Women who can accomplish more in 3 minutes than Sheep or Pigs accomplish in 20.
I see I'm not the only gentleman listening to Sleater-Kinney: Dig Me Out at the moment.

Attached: # 6.jpg (500x500, 96K)

SO ANGRY LMAO
SEETHE HARDER

>Wish You Were Here
>Dark Side
>Meddle
>The Wall / Piper (can't decide)
>this

>he doesnt know

Attached: 1556334824534.jpg (750x762, 576K)

reddit tier
their real top 5 is saucerful, piper, atom heart mother, ummagumma and meddle

you're embarrassing yourself

based contrarian for the sake of being a contrarian