This week on the Billboard Hot 100

Attached: IMG_20190708_141246.jpg (2048x2048, 330K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/chartdata/status/1148263221440274435?s=19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>top three spots occupied by known industry plants
who'd'a guessed that?

>Lil Nas X
>industry plant

Yeah he's seriously the furthest thing from it... He blew up through being funny on twitter
The people on this board are delusional schizo's

He's more like a self-made industry plant, if that makes any sense. He planted himself into the industry by doing all the legwork when it comes to spamming his name and memes all over the place.

i don't know anything about lil nas x but billie eillish and khalid are certified plants

and they say rock is dead

Attached: Capture.png (824x72, 18K)

>self-made industry plant

Attached: 46a.png (645x729, 90K)

yeah haha that's right bud, and Eilish just happened to get discovered after posting one song on soundcloud haha I sure do love self made artists it's really empowering haha

i hadn't thought of billboard for a while until you made this post

I don't get why Bad Guy is the song to hugely blow up when Bury a Friend was a hundred times better.

I guess it's too dark for the radio.

Why so many wh*tes?!?!

This just in, Old Town Road is now the longest #1 in Billboard history.
twitter.com/chartdata/status/1148263221440274435?s=19

I approve of that. The longest spot belongs to someone who did most of the work himself promotionally

>did "most" of the "work" """himself"""

Oh shit, three good songs in the top 10? Nice.

they said no guidance was going to be the song of the summer but it doesnt even bang

>Harmless rap/rock hybrid and if
is correct signifies that the music industry is really weak again. Last year Despacito tied with Mariah Carey for longest #1 song ever
>Eilish continues on the hot streak. New blood is always appreciated
>Never heard it but recognize the name
>Love Yourself was a decent guilty pleasure pop song so this is probably ok
>Something about Shawn Mendes annoys me
>Oooooh Massa, this gets occasional airplay on NPR so this might be ok
>White plastic soul, decent enough that if the rest of the radio is playing crap I'd keep it on
>Spider Man: Into the Spider Verse. I hate how it has to be featured in televison or movies to really blow up. Are record companies and Radio stations really this helpless?
>I've seen these names on the pop charts for close to 15 years now. Can't black people promote somebody else?
>Never heard of him, forget the last question maybe black people are promoting this guy.

>all that payola and Shillie still can’t hit no.1.

Lil Nas X is 100% not a plant you fucking schizo take your meds

>implying virtually anything can surpass Old Town Road

Attached: IMG_20190630_121443.jpg (2048x2048, 610K)