ITT: Albums that saved your life

ITT: Albums that saved your life.

Attached: gecs.jpg (2048x2048, 853K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aSZI6sYgXCA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Take Pills gave me the courage to stop abusing drugs

Attached: 220px-Pandabearpersonpitch.jpg (220x220, 25K)

were you gonna kill yourself until you realized that you can surgically remove your penis?

Attached: a1323841193_10.jpg (1200x1062, 140K)

This album gave me the courage to face life and help me make the baby steps out of becoming an autistic loner forever (which probably would've ended in my an hero) and embrace the changes that come with life. I don't even understand the lyrics without a fucking webpage that has all of them, but for some reason it fucking speaks to my soul.

Attached: Susumu_Hirasawa_-_AURORA.png (316x316, 105K)

Attached: discomfort.jpg (700x700, 194K)

>my emotions are so fragile and unstable that a handful of fucking vibrations can change it

Attached: image.jpg (287x425, 88K)

you poor, poor man

You are a dumbass!

@88836891
>I'm such an invalid low-functioning autist that I can't conceive of the fact that people have emotions. So I post shitty bait in order to mock them.
Not even worth a (You)

Attached: 51%.jpg (361x358, 12K)

youtube.com/watch?v=aSZI6sYgXCA
STUPID
HORSE
I
JUST
FELL
OUTTA
THE
PORSCHE

Attached: vYsn88R.png (412x331, 204K)

AOTY
cringe

SUICIDE

Explain where I'm wrong, faggots.

This album is unironically musical genius. Soundcloud hip-hop is pretty horrible across the board, but they are able to take the only redeemable parts of it and apply the sounds of our wonder years masterfully. From the catchy pop hook in "ringtone" alongside the imaganitive synth work-- to the seamless introduction of Dubstep this album proves itself UNABLE to fear criticism and proves substantially brave & risk taking. Classic case of "I don't afraid of anything" on the production and idea behind making this collection. For me, it's soon going to be on the level of Yung Lean or Lil B completely reshaping the landscape of music on the internet. gec 2 U, fellow patricians. gec 2 U indeed.

This album is actually one of the worst things I've heard in a while. I think you actually to be a dumbass tranny to enjoy it.

WHO DO I BELIEVE

you're no fun, that's where you're wrong. also, nobody cares that "music is just vibrations," dipshit. you can deconstruct anything and make it sound lame.

BELIEVE DONT GIVE IN TO THE PISS BABIES
ONE DAY YOU WILL HAVE A BIG TRUCK

>posts 1000 gecs
I suppose laughter really is the best medicine

it's like SOPHIE or PC music but without the talent

Strong contender for worst post in the catalog kill yourself sociopath

I didn't know Yea Forums had so many women on it!

Attached: image.jpg (909x1305, 1.59M)

incel conspirationist tier

Yea Forums had more feels threads when I started coming here 6 (six) years ago you are obviously new

Feels are extraordinarily different from an album CHANGING YOUR LIFE. How do you not understand that?

See

>Stefan Molyneux
didn't realise this subreddit had so many autistic cultists

>stefan molyneux
have sex incel

good posts but pic related

Attached: giol.png (348x313, 163K)

why did I feel nostalgic when I first listened to this?

because it's evocative of the angsty teen music you listened to from mid to late 2000s when you were an angsty teen.

felt pretty good (;

based
cringe

based
cringe

I’m on the flipside, Giles Corey may legitimately convince me to finally kill myself.

only correct answer so far