Album of the year

album of the year

Attached: PNL-Deux-Frères.jpg (1000x1000, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tn8W8hGcgN4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Awful trap shit for dumb zoomers. The equivalent of trash like Lil Xhan or Lil Pump, french version

i've never heard this album but i had a dream that i did

you are so fucking wrong

that means you have to listen to it irl now, do it

paz sur toi igoent

It's their worst album

paz sur toi également akhi.

wrong

up

91s Rest is shit

91s is the worst song of the album

That would be "Les Etoiles Vagabondes", you fucking dipshit.
>Jazz, Soul, Rock, Cloud Rap influences
>Highly conceptual theme
>A huge versatility from Nekfeu who can sing a beautiful rock ballad in one song and give us a trap banger in another while keeping it all cohesive

Literally 2deep4 the fucking French audience.

bahahahhahahaha

Go back to Twitter, you fucking Zoomer piece of shit.

shut the fuck up you piece of crap, you sucking Nekfeu's dick and you are asking me to go back to twitter ? fucking moron, get out of my thread you dumb fucking son of incest

Nekfeu is for patricians only, you zoomer fucktard. I bet your mother likes to suck dogs dicks. He's not a hack who works with type beats, he uses real instrumentation and his artistry is unmatched.

Don't waste your time listening to that piece of shit.
Ounga ounaga Ouais.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAA allez baise ta grand mère fils de pute

Nekfeu is a great rapper but all his fans are 15 year old girls. PNL, MHD have that tough look/attitude that young kids love. If Nekfeu didnt adopt the "parisien fuckboy" look he'd have way more fans. Shame really.

don't put PNL and MHD in the same bag you crazy ape

Listen to this instead :
youtube.com/watch?v=Tn8W8hGcgN4

The lyrics are actually worthy of your attention.

Prends pas le seum, fils de chienne, je suis déjà trop occupé avec la chienne qui te sert de soeur. Je lui récite "Dans l'univers" quand je l'encule et je sais que tu te branles en l'écoutant jouir.
I swear these fucktards must be industry plants. They're taking the piss and the whole industry is on their nuts.

ITT French acting as idiots and wondering why everybody in the world hate us

Doesn't matter, he's been co-signed by the real ones already, from Niska to X-Men.

t'es gênant fils de pute, n'oublie pas que dans la vraie vie t'es une petite salope et que tous les QLF sont déjà passé par l'anus de l’immondice qui te sert de sœur, on continuera à te mettre des petites claques humiliantes jusqu'à la fin de ta misérable vie espèce de fils de viol

>itt little french bourgeois trying to sound tough.

Changez rien les gars.

>t'es gênant
Spoken like a true retard from Twitter.
Les QLF rien du tout, enculé de tes morts, vous êtes qu'une bande de salopes aux fantasmes homosexuels, en témoignent les zamels qui crient fort "Ademo, j'te suce la bite" pendant les concerts. T'es une salope comme le reste de la fanbase, bande de pigeons qui achetez des briquets à 40 balles avec un logo autocollant. Je ris à chaque fois que je vois vos dégaines dans les vidéos du pop up store. Ze7ma QLF c'est la rue... C'est l'avenue Montaigne, oui.

non non tu dis de la merde, je sais que tu as la haine et qu'internet est le seul moyen que tu as trouvé dans ta vie de merde pour exprimer ta haine mais sache qu'on arrêtera pas de te niquer ta grosse salope de mère dans la vraie vie