Accidentally clicked on /mlp/ trying get here

>Accidentally clicked on /mlp/ trying get here
Music for this feel?

Attached: 1498525294839s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z97qLNXeAMQ
youtu.be/4IKddfxkDWk
youtube.com/watch?v=H48kOqqaWv0
youtube.com/watch?v=6m_Rgx-yF2w
youtu.be/KSgoefp8Ol0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=z97qLNXeAMQ

Pony swag

Kek but still this triggered a part of my brain and it is not cool,hope the best for you here youtu.be/4IKddfxkDWk

>implying this board is any different
user...

Go to /mlp/ and bring something back here. Bonus points for Yea Forums related

Attached: 1562539836015.png (436x573, 110K)

fpbp

barney poster inbound

We all know this feel

this is a disguised pony thread. you can’t fool me

Attached: 1560733373806.png (750x680, 451K)

Unironically 100x a better board than Yea Forums

go home, PreggoAppleBloom.

Go away, anti brony coalition

What does he listen to Yea Forums?

Attached: youraveragebrony.jpg (612x612, 148K)

what is the best board on 4channel, and why is it Yea Forums?

Attached: hamcat.gif (450x528, 95K)

Wtf

Attached: what in the fuuuuck.jpg (1280x905, 328K)

This sounds really similar to Dead! by MCR. I'm surprised no controversy was stirred.
youtube.com/watch?v=H48kOqqaWv0

It's a running joke because there was an episode where Pinkie Pie made copies of herself

REMINDER: 103 days left until you pieces of shit finally fucking die forever.
Wait, nevermind, it looks like China is going through with leaking the rest of the last season early.
That means you only have 32 days left until your demise.
And even if you're planing on toughing it out until October, good luck on trying to navigate the Internet without coming across any spoilers between then and when the finale is SUPPOSED to air.

Attached: Bronies, this is your mindset.png (307x157, 28K)

you're late bud, it's been over a half hour

There he is!

wtf

Attached: 1398030510195.png (608x631, 628K)

Actually, the spirit of the show will live on because it was so good and had such a big impact. Plus, we are getting a new series and EQG is still going strong so suck on that whitecap, Lee!

>clicking on boards
do you click on catalog too?

I want G5 to be good just so he can seethe longer.

>because it was so good and had such a big impact
All it showed was that the people who like this Barney-tier trash are either pedophiles or mentally stunted individuals or extremists who want to force their beliefs like you.
>Plus, we are getting a new series
That won't be coming until maybe 2021, so you're gonna inevitably lose interest during the wait, as the few autists like you who still like watching Barney garbage.
>EQG is still going strong
They already shut down production at DHX and Boulder isn't doing anything with it. Eat shit.

man, I fucking love barneyfag. it's funny how autistic this guy is about some cartoon he hates

What does any of that mean? Is it code for "Twilight Sparkle is so adorkable!"? Because yes, yes she is ^:)

Imagine unironically watching Barney the Dinosaur in 2019. Imagine actually being invested in this shit so much that you have mint-condition copies of Barney's Favourites Volume 1 and a Laserdisc of Barney's Great Adventure in your bedroom. Imagine how mentally stunted you'd have to be to even like that garbage to begin with.

Please fucking hang yourself you piece of shit

my balls ache from busting a nut to twilight

however I think the show is dreadful

Duuude waaaaaaat!? XD we love ze pohnez not barney lmao

What does hang yourself mean? Do you mean hang out with you? Well if you wanted a friend you only had to ask ^:) lets watch MLP!

Same shit, garbage morals trying to masquerade as being good for children when it's obviously hiding something malicious beneath its "intentions". People hate your guts and I can't wait for when you fucking jump off a bridge.

No, I mean just rot in the fucking grave, you piece of literal shit.

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-07-05 at 9.31.17 PM.png (686x86, 22K)

What does that mean? Is it code for "I can't wait until you get new pony content for you to enjoy?" Well, thanks friend!

What does that mean? Is it code for "I secretly am a brony and I can't show it so I hide behind a wall of hate and hostility"?

What if Barneyfag is some poor bastard who was mkultra'd by moot back in the day so he can ruin pone threads and keep GR15 enforced?

Attached: 2081105.png (500x500, 34K)

Please fucking die in pain faggot

Attached: Screen Shot 2012-08-11 at 4.16.35 PM.png (997x285, 59K)

Brohoof /)

youtube.com/watch?v=6m_Rgx-yF2w

youtu.be/KSgoefp8Ol0

3:38

>all these bronies who can’t cope with the fact that some people don’t like cartoons made to sell toys so they convince themselves that everyone agrees with them and is a brony
absolutely amazing

Fuck I never noticed that before