SUPPORT PESTE NOIRE + SUPPORT MILITANT RIGHT MUSIC

PESTE NOIRE AND MILITANT ZONE BANNED. THEIR MUSIC IS NOW A PIRATE SIGNAL.

youtube.com/watch?v=G6OHlEpewWI

militant.zone/spread-heresy-slay-hypocrisy/

Attached: FLY THE BLACK FLAG.jpg (140x342, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0BGLnvSlzcY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe if they made decent music

Yikes.
Your channel got banned for a reason you fucking nazi. It's almost as if being a decent human being is now the fucking norm. You aren't entitled to have your toxic opinions spread on the internet fucking fascist. In other words, YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE.

>not https:
yikes, fbicel

this unironically

While people shouldn’t be censored I’m not going to defend peste noire
I’m willing to take anything that deplatforms people who make shitty music
And peste noire’s music is incredibly shitty

Famine you were funnier and did better music 10 years ago.

haha no

based people

Attached: 90F71297-EE9D-4805-8387-71DAA0E674D4.jpg (500x331, 46K)

Nice b8, this may get some replies

I mean Dead Kennedys music is garbage too but I wouldn't want their stuff to be removed off the internet

wrorng
wrong
holiday in cambodia on first album > all

I would

Peste Noire's an interesting band, and their last album was certainly unique. I've been very impressed with Militant Zone's extremely high quality work, especially considering what an underground entity they are. It's very impressive.

However, although Peste Noire is their most successful artist, their flagship band is clearly M8L8TH, which I think is unfortunate because M8L8TH is laughably bad. Their music is weak tepid metalcore with minor black metal elements, and their vocalist literally sounds like a muppet.

If you like Militant.Zone, an even better, and somewhat similar indie label is Alerta Antifascista Records. They specialize in black metal too, but also crust punk. Their art is even better. Black Metal has always placed some emphasis on nature. One of the unfortunate things about NSBM is that it sort of disregards that nature focus, or makes it merely implicit, focusing instead on WW2-era Nazi imagery typically. The great thing about the blackened crust bands is that they go all in with the nature focus, and everything about them from the album art to the lyrics to the folk interludes invokes nature.

Oh, and they aren't racist pieces of shit. Definitely check out Alerta Antifascista.

Attached: 0012103666_10.jpg (1200x1200, 196K)

I would like that

this

Attached: rock.png (512x512, 257K)

Hey Famine when are you going to put Peste Noire on spotify

kikes belong in an oven

That's always been a shit label.

lolno, they're actually fantastic, and you're low IQ and bitchy. I doubt you even know them.

Yeah, this. NSBM get really boring really quickly tbhonest.
Dödsrit is pretty lit, and it's nice to hear a black metal band whose members are at least decent human beings.

I've known about them for over ten years and it's always sucked ass. I think you just have low standards.

>support music with themes of outdated psychologies so that the minority of people with no sense at all in America can feel understood like the hopeless losers they are
Alright, I'll throw on some Burzum right now

>black metal
>decent human beings
That defeats the whole purpose.

this

I bet the second you make a friend at school/college you'll drop this whole nazi bullshit.

Burzum isn't nsbm, brainlet.

Attached: 1547780295224.png (645x729, 109K)

Ok, what is?

Are you 15? Because if not, oof you're one edgy boy.

Just black metal.
I'm 27, come suck my dick.

+ go back to ukraine sucker

La Chaise-Dyable and the new LP are all pretty dull. Famine probably peaked with the self-titled album. I can't see KPN getting interesting again any time soon unless he stops haging out with those Ukrainian dullards.

Attached: peste-noire.jpg (1200x1200, 323K)

youtube.com/watch?v=0BGLnvSlzcY
This is, you fucking sissy. I bet you won't even appreciate the majestic grimness of the song though, as your artistic sensibilities are surely corrupted by the communist plague of degeneracy.

Black Metal is an inherently leftist genre. What do you think burning churches achieves? The spread of conservativism? Fuck no. Black Metal is a retaliation against conservativism and especially Christianity. Tell me one fucking Bathory song that has far-right themes.

He's right though. Black metal is about as explicitly antisocial as music gets. I can't think of a bigger waste of time than trying to "subvert" it with tepid liberal/humanist values.

>links a video that's been taken down
We all, as a society, decided this backward dumbfuck ideology was behind us. You're the only one who can't move on into the present like we have.

I'd suck your dick but i bet it smells.
>tfw can't find a kvlt daddy with proper hygiene

t. ghost of euronymous

They were against christianity because it destroyed norse paganism and it was too liberal. They were ultra-reactionaries.

>kvlt
>proper hygiene
pick one and only one

My dick is pristine but I'm not paying for your trip over here.

4ailchannel belong to /pol/ faggots

Fuck that. Maybe Varg and his army of much-shittier-than-he second and third wave metal bands which all sound the same implant their music in that idea, but Black Metal was a direct protest to the Church's broken morals.

>t. small penis and low test

The split, and Panégyrique de la dégénérescence are the only decent things they've made so I'm fine with the channel being gone and they have a website so they'll be fine

You're pulling that out of your ass. Black metal was never about humanism or any shit like that.

>I can't find a way to argue against him so I'm just gonna say he has a small dick

Attached: 1558735706140.jpg (963x1024, 82K)

Again, that sounds like something i'd unironically say at like 15-17.
I hope someday you find peace, a stable life, perhaps even a gf, and maybe then you'll look back at this dumb bullshit and cringe. Sometimes the anger we feel towards the world, is in reality what we feel towards ourselves.

I don't understand why you let having a gf turn you into a complete pussy.

Varg wrote that he's against Christianity because it rejects life and is incompatible with Paganism, which he says encourages you to le pillage and conquer even though lifes shit

Why the fuck do you think Black Metal just happened to surface from the fall of the Catholic Church's little remaining power?

Yikes

>Norway
>Catholic

SÖY BOY! SÖY BOY! SÖY BOY!

Attached: 1522647769624.jpg (750x1000, 49K)

I already said that Varg does. He doesn't represent all of fucking Black Metal you fucking autist.

Exactly, those two things don't go together, right? That's why Black Metal protested its invasion of Nordic countries.

Look man, if you SERIOUSLY can't get the ethereal trascendence that lies within lyrics like pic related, then you FOR SURE are a low test beta male who should be purged inmediatly.

Attached: wagnerwouldlistentothis.png (982x517, 53K)

>the Church's broken morals.

Lmao do you actually think anyone in the Helvete scene gave a shit about "morals"? The anti-Catholic thing was a part of a larger rejection of Western modernity and soft humanist values.

I'm not a particularly angry or conservative person, I'm just trying to explain a core aspect of BM to you. It is what it is, take it or leave it.

lol no you haven't

I agree completely.

Norway was protestant when black metal happened, unless there was some crusade against Norway in the early nineties I never heard about.

They absolutely fucking did care. They rejected the morals the church held, which meant murder and anger.

I've been here longer than you and I'm older than you and you're a virgin.

>black metal
>rejecting murder and anger

Attached: 1549706433620.jpg (456x810, 27K)

I've been here since 2009, and I lost my virginity in 2012.

>>rejecting
Why Don't you read my post again and take more than five seconds to understand it.

I've been here since 2008 and lost my virginity in 2012, guess were not so different, lets butt fuck.

>They rejected the morals the church held, which meant murder and anger.
What exactly did I miss, Einstein?

You're a very strange individual.

Well duh, I'm into black metal.

How about you just off yourself retard? Learn to communicate effectively. You should be in a goddamn ESL course, not on Yea Forums. Hurry, you'll forget the English you do know.

lol fair

As relevant now as it was 20 years ago: wimps and posers leave the hall.

Attached: R-4940717-1380465986-3410.jpeg.jpg (600x595, 137K)

Oof this is bad