Where did it all go so wrong

Attached: tyler.jpg (408x612, 29K)

What do you mean? Where did everything go so RIGHT? He's just getting better and better

"Wolf" was the peak of his career

i liked yonkers and the song with pusha t. boring shit now.

When he was forced to atone

That's wrong

Igor is his best album, Cherry Bomb is his second best album.

CAUSE YOU ARE MY EARFQUAKE

It says you must be 18 to post here.

igor is the most hipster try hard album i have ever heard, absolute trash

b-but f-antano...

>being contrarian makes you special

Easily. Pre flower boy tyler was immature garabge that didn't take music seriously. Now he's at least trying to make good music. Until now he was only trying to make it look like he doesn't try

Wolf was his last full length that featured OF, im inclined to agree with this.

Igor was good
Yea Forums just wants edgy Tyler

>ANSWER
>IFHY
>FIND YOUR WINGS
>2SEATERS
>etc.
come on man at least you can say he could make some pretty decent stuff

2-3 Solid songs in an album means your album sucks. Flower Boy has maybe 1 bad song, but the overall quality is not that great.

I think IGOR is better overall but there's more bad tracks, like 2-3 almost skippable.

Yeah of course he lacked the maturity to actually make a well-rounded album but all i was saying is he did take music seriously and these songs are a sign of it

>who dat boy who him is who dat boy who him is who dat boy who him is who dat boy who him is who dat boy who him is who dat boy who him is who dat boy who him iswho dat boy who him is who dat boy who him is who dat boy who him is who dat boy who him is who dat boy who him iswho dat boy who him iswho dat boy who him iswho dat boy who him iswho dat boy who him iswho dat boy who him iswho dat boy who him is who dat boy who him iswho dat boy who him is who dat boy who him iswho dat boy who him is vwho dat boy who him iswho dat boy who him iswho dat boy who him iswho dat boy who him iswho dat boy who him iswho dat boy who him iswho dat boy who him iswho dat boy who him iswho dat boy who him iswho dat boy who him iswho dat boy who him iswho dat boy who him is who dat boy who him iswho dat boy who him iswho dat boy who him is who dat boy who him iswho dat boy who him iswho dat boy who him iswho dat boy who him iswho dat boy who him is who dat boy who him iswho dat boy who him iswho dat boy who him iswho dat boy who him is who dat boy who him is who dat boy who him iswho dat boy who him iswho dat boy who him iswho dat boy who him is who dat boy who him iswho dat boy who him is who dat boy who him iswho dat boy who him iswho dat boy who him iswho dat boy who him iswho dat boy who him is

Attached: 1562402491063.jpg (301x490, 26K)

when he got angry that the other OF members didnt want to fuck him, so he left them behind

bump

this

Igor is his best yet

the fact there's so many staunch defenders of tyler on this board tells me exactly what I need to know about the changing demographic of Yea Forums

then leave lol

shut up fucking zoomer I'll leave when I want to
why are you shilling this dude anyway it's not like we don't have a fucking discussion about this guy every single day
muh
>it's not hip-hop
>it's not pop
>just LISTEN to it, it's gonna BLOW YOUR MIND

put it on and it's basically a Young Fathers record except because it's tyler whining about how much of a misunderstood faggot he is everyone goes apeshit

bro it’s music it’s recent and we’re on a music board stop screeching like that

t. pic related

Attached: wssmxyoiztopg3r5zane.jpg (720x480, 164K)

it's normie trash

Is he actually gay or is it just pandering?

what is that one bad song on flower boy

What's with this aesthetic? Anybody understand how it relates to the album's themes?