Where do I start with ICP?

Where do I start with ICP?

Attached: juggs-nateigorsmith.jpg (745x497, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XGSrs0QIUAc
youtu.be/83zfOIscXUM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Easy answer, Great Milenko, it's their most commercial sounding.

Advanced answer, the trio of Ringmaster, Riddle Box, and Great Milenko. If you like those, then check out the remaining three of the first 6 "Joker's Card" albums, the "sideshow" EPs like Terror Wheel, Tunnel Of Love, etc etc, and the Forgotten Freshness compilations.

Attached: icpcovers.jpg (1500x500, 157K)

Also add the double album Bizzar/Bizaar to this

Attached: icpbiz.jpg (400x200, 64K)

MAGNETS, HOW DO THEY WORK

You don't

Der Zoomer

!!!!

Attached: 7prv1kkrn95z.jpg (410x496, 40K)

With a bullet in your frontal cortext

Guys, I've been curious about entering the dark carnival of souls....

youtube.com/watch?v=XGSrs0QIUAc

2nd verse is where you start and finish

Eminem used to like ICP, the very start of the beef began because he felt slighted by them when they met and they sort of dissed him.

Also, he's name dropped them a few times in recent songs in a non insulting way or playful jab at most, and they've been on Shade45, something MGK isn't even allowed to do, so I think they're pretty cool with each other.

"I'm a combination of Skylar Grey
Tyler the Creator, and Violent J
It's a fuckin' miracle to be this lyrical
Paint my face with clown makeup and a smiley face
I'm insane, every rhyme I say
Sons you like an ultra-violet ray"

"Who the fuck would've thunk that one little lone MC would be able to take the whole culture and re-upholstery it
And boy they did flock
Can't believe this little hick locked
This hip hop shit in his pocket and still the shit got
That white trash traffic and gridlock
Shit happened like a six blocks from a Kid Rock
Insane Clown Posse Concert in mid Oc-tober"

"Holy mackerel! I'm the biggest jerk on the planet Earth
I smacked a girl off the mechanical bull at a tractor pull
For thinkin' we had some magnetic pull
Then screamed "ICP in this bitch!
How do fuckin' magnets work?"

Attached: eminem--.jpg (605x408, 30K)

Attached: E787F244-F45B-497C-BF7C-E82D987A26A5.jpg (447x263, 62K)

fpbp

Milenko if you already like Rap Rock, Jeckel Brothers if you're more into regular hip-hop
Shitty band, but Jeckel Brothers is pretty enjoyable

It has some bangers but earlier ones are better

makes sense to make up when you grow up. good for them.

this

miricules honk honk

Why? isn't there better horrorcore out there? Or do you like humor and...clowns?

youtu.be/83zfOIscXUM

F u

Start with the Greeks.

Who Asked You was the start of my ICP guilty pleasure and wanting some more of that is what sent me down unironically finding ICP albums to listen to

cringe

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! GUYS HE ONLY POSTED A ONE WORD RESPONSE! SEE HOW COOL AND ABOVE IT ALL HE IS! CRINGE BASED CRINGE WEW LAD DAMN SON!
Get fucked, get fucked, get fucked. I hope you are destroyed. I hate you so much. Fuck you, with every fiber of my being fuck you. Stop posting like fucking girls on this board. Stop responding with one word comments like "cringe" or "based." This shit is fucking infuriating and it's been going on for way to fucking long.
>"b-but I was just talking like a girl ironically"
Oh yeah, and I dressed your dad up in a wig and fucked him up the ass "ironically." Wow so funny am I right? What irony! Stop ruining this fucking board with this fucking cringe bullshit. Nobody is better for having read a single word comment just saying cringe. That bandwidth could have gone to something better, the net negative value of your comment is such that it is actively destroying the internet one bit at a time. Maybe those pixels that would have been used to say "cringe" on your screen could go to a more worthy cause, like reddit or a facebook group!
>"crin-"
No stop right fucking there. I no you're going to comment back with "cringe," I know you just can't get enough of that retarded shit. I want you to know you're disappointing everybody right now with everything you say. Get fucked. Nobody comes here so they can see the word "cringe" unaccompanied by anything else. If that were the case, they could just get a marker and some paper and write "cringe" on their own time. Leave it by their computer maybe. Fuck you and your cringe.
>"please, st-stop being mean to me"
Then fix your life. Fix how you comment. Maybe fix what sites you go to. Stop with this cringe crap that's just fucking irritating.
Remember this: nobody wants, nobody likes, cringe cringe cringe

@88840096

Attached: moe.jpg (238x212, 9K)

this

>Where do I start with ICP?
hang self

How many dicks have you sucked today? Serious question.

cringe

DRANK MY LAST DROP OF DEAD BODY STEW
PAINT MY FACE CREEP UP AND SAY BOO
NOBODY KNOWS
WHAT I'M ABOUT
WALK AROUND TOWN WITH MY GUTS HANGIN OUT
CHEWIN' ON TOES, FUCKIN DEAD HOES
BARK AT THE MOON EVERY TIME THE WIND BLOWS

faggot

based

I'm the neck cutta and I'm two blocks away...

You can start with my fairly large uncut penis

I've always found it highly curious that the Great Milenko album art (their only album that was put out by the Disney owned record label) features both one eye symbolism and the "okay" 666 hand sign.

Attached: beatle.jpg (1024x1024, 163K)